Bf3 remastered!!!!!!!

T-Rexpool
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Dice, please for all that is good and enjoyable in video gaming, remaster battlefield 3. I will personally come to the office and hand out high fives as I weap from intense joy. Bf3 popped my war cherry will always have a special place in my heart!

PS: please, please, please, please, please.

Comments

• caveman0wnz
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    That and bad company 2 would just be such a wet dream.
  • Chuckk007
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    T-Rexpool wrote: »
    Dice, please for all that is good and enjoyable in video gaming, remaster battlefield 3. I will personally come to the office and hand out high fives as I weap from intense joy. Bf3 popped my war cherry will always have a special place in my heart!

I agree with you,I think this would make them more money than all the new titles....
  • Cake
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF3 is a near perfect game as it is. Its very beautiful too, I don't know why you would want to change anything :O just come back and play!
  • opsis_1
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes..BF3..everyone dropped BC2 like a hot potato when it came out and now crying. lol. Bf3 had best gun play, sound and mechanics, stunning detail and well thought out maps. The blue tint thing..hell keep it lol.
  • DartMauI
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i agree, but il rather have an 1942 remaster
  • crusam7
    114 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    it will be the best new for me, i will buy it any price i cant get the same feeling in all new bfs, bf3 is just the perfect dosage of realism and fun, fast game and verry competitive, the gunplay is smooth , how soldier switch weapen how he turns it's fast and verry enjoyable, and all in amazing maps like bazar, metro, kharg, .... and DLC. i miss Bflag on bazar and my favorite game mode squad rush. i miss to do tournament like good old days. i want it on ps4 as soon as possible.
  • quadteric
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Battlefield 3 remastered please
  • erencanli_PC
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    GUYS, PLEASE. DİCE, PLEASE! MAKE A REMASTER FOR BATTLEFİELD 3. IT'S THE MOST BEAUTİFUL AND THE MOST ATTRACTİON BATTLE GAME İN THE WORLD EVER! PLEASE US IN 2019...
  • jski1990
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Does anybody still play bf3 on pc? I used to have it on ps3 and loved it. Ive been thinking about getting it on pc but worried about nobody playing anymore.
  • CalazaBR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please EA / DICE make Battlefield 3 Remaster, same mechanics, sound, only little bit better graphics not mutch different
  • MicroShotsKing
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jski1990 wrote: »
    Does anybody still play bf3 on pc? I used to have it on ps3 and loved it. Ive been thinking about getting it on pc but worried about nobody playing anymore.

yeah still a handfull of active servers
  • TylerRex8U
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please, Dice, I had so many hours in this game. I started videogames with this game. At least bring back modern combat shooters with the classic Gun Master ladder. I was one to the top gun master players and I barely lost. I played that game mode so much that my most used weapons in order of the gun master ladder and the knife is on top. I had the knife as my most used with 10 thousand kills then second was the mp443 at 2k. Please for the love of Joseph **** do it.
  • HelloRandomPeopl
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    T-Rexpool said:

I literally could not have said it better, This is indeed what dice needs to do, like honestly BF3 was the best battlefield 
  • TITANIUM_Jackson
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
     Good idea!
  • MuH3yXaP
    54 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EU servers are still up and running and populated ... and most of them full during weekends ! 
  • AIMWIDOW
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Someone knows why I get the error:
    Ea online is overloaded, try again in a few minutes.
    It happens to me from yesterday!
    IN BATTLEFIELD 3