Section 8, where have you gone??

EdwinSpangler
1778 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited August 2018
Opening the server browser feels so empty without ya there..

No info on website either.

Comments

• Gunstar-xXx-Hero
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I feel you Edwin. Not only is the server gone with no info on the Sec-8 website but I can't join any server in BF1. Maybe they are having these problems and said screw it, it is not worth paying for something that is unplayable. Still they should at least give us loyal Sec-8 server players a heads up on the situation. I made a post on the website yesterday and still no reply from the Sec-8 team.
  • CrashCA
    1008 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We need SEC8 back, was one of the few admined servers.
  • -Antares65z
    1636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    I'd be surprised if they chose to shut it down. Perhaps the main admin is out of town/on vacation and can't renew the subscription right now.
  • Gunstar-xXx-Hero
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I hope you are right -Antares65z. I have an idea but will need people to help out. AOD stomping grounds has 3 servers. 2 vanilla and one with all maps. How about we populate the all maps one and gather there and play in the meantime. It is usually empty as far as i can see. I will log into it if the game lets me and wait and see if anything happens. I have grown to love to play with you guys so maybe this can be a temp fix. C ya there, i hope.
  • -Antares65z
    1636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Their server is back up and running now.
  • Gunstar-xXx-Hero
    Nice. OMW!