I almost lost my Grandaughter.

Gattlin
501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited August 2018
My 23 month old granddaughter Lil smiley was run over and pinned under a van.
After losing my Son this was to much, how much can you take??
She's Ok and > NOW!

Love lost is irreplaceable my little ray of sunshine is here...
With Love "Skinner"

Comments

• JacobtheSmartGuy
    970 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Okay.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    the police should be able to provide you with counselling. you in the united states?
  • CupOfTea1Sugar
    458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Sounds like BS.
  • Paxpaw
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Sounds like BS.

Why? Accidents happens and if the car was slow moving and she wasn't hit by a wheel she could survive without serious injuries.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    147 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    i know four or five members of one family died in one car accident, all of them, adults and children.

there are always going to be people getting killed on the roads, no matter where in the world. what can a politician really do about it?

sometimes I think people get out on the road, the religious nutters - and yes there are a lot of them - and attempt suicide!
  • Gattlin
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
  • Gattlin
    edited September 2018
    The truth says otherwise. Those Skinner boys Ol Skinner needs to meet..Thats how I bought X-mas presents, the skin off of dead raccoons. Heh "The skin off their eyes and the cartaledge from their nose" Just keep your roadkill and leave the canines lay. Nosler Partition AKA: Skinner
    Post edited by Gattlin on
  • Gattlin
    Oh Mersey
  • Gattlin
    edited September 2018
    Skinner
  • Gattlin
    edited September 2018
    Not sure what that was sry
  • HonestSoul333
    1402 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    What is this thread?
  • Gattlin
    edited September 2018
    What is this thread?

A celebration that my Lil smiley is Ok. It is off topic btw
    Altho that Segar vid still rocks, but off topic.
    I can see the light in my lil grandbabies eyes

• Gattlin
    edited September 2018
    What would you give for Love lost? Is there even a price..? Even daylight is not enough.. Gat
    *Mic Drop*