An Update on Battlefield V: Feedback Thread

Comments

• LOLGotYerTags
    14359 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 2018

With all due respect, you voluntarily moderate a forum about a violent video game that's entire existence is based upon the simulated killing of human beings but using all caps is an offense?

We can virtually shoot women in the face, we can virtually run women over with a tank, we can virtually stab another human being in the back, we can virtually tea bag the virtual dead body of another player, a real player by the way, but we can't cuss or use all caps?

You go Dice. You go.

With all due respect, In case you hadn't noticed, The forum is not the same as the game.. Nowhere NEAR the same.

Also, when you made your account here on the forum and also when you made your EA Account, You had to agree to the EA Terms Of Service.

https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

The user agreement ( being the part that directly relates to you, The content you post, And the EA services you use to post them on ) is on Section 3, 5 and 6.. Content and entitlements relating to your account and what is / what is not permitted is outlined in these sections.

Let's get right into that, Shall we?

First, The link to that specific section, Just so there are no crossed wires here.
    https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section3

I will quote excerpts from the ToS that applies here below each individual section.
    Content and Entitlements ( https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section3 )

The EA Services include Content and Entitlements. Content is the software, technology, text, forum posts, chat posts, profiles, widgets, messages, links, emails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, code, and all audio visual or other material appearing on or emanating to or from EA Services, as well as the design and appearance of our websites. Content also includes user-generated Content ("UGC"). UGC includes EA Account personas, forum posts, profile content and other Content contributed by users to EA Services. All Content is either owned by EA or its licensors, or is licensed to EA and its licensors pursuant to Section 5 below.

This specifically is stating that any UGC ( user generated content ) you make, Including forum posts, is "owned" by EA as you are using EA's platform as a way of sharing that particular UGC ( including the posts you make here on the forum ).

Speaking of UGC.. There's a section for that too. : ( https://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/#section5 )
    Your UGC

You are responsible for your UGC . You may not upload UGC that infringes a third party's intellectual property rights or that violates the law, this Agreement or a third party's right of privacy or right of publicity.

EA may, in its sole discretion, remove, edit or disable UGC for any reason, including if EA reasonably determines that UGC violates this Agreement. EA does not assume any responsibility or liability for UGC, for removing it, or not removing it or other Content. EA does not pre-screen all UGC and does not endorse or approve any UGC available on EA Services.

And last but not least, Our forum guidelines are very clear as to what is not permitted.

If people wish to post here, They must abide by them regardless of whether or not they agree with them, Including the ALL CAPS rule.

The link to our rules are below, Again.. Just so there is no crossed wires.
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/137240/battlefield-forum-rules-and-guidelines

Our rules here are not up for discussion, At all.. In any way shape or form.
    exactly dude, if they wanna treat us like children hey go ahead

Nobody is treating you like children, If you or anybody else are unable to abide by some simple rules, I have no sympathy..

Many users here are perfectly capable of following rules, So the pro-tip here is : Don't break the rules and people won't get infracted.

I fail to see the complication.

TL;DR
    Everyone must follow the rules whether they like it or not.

Now let's keep on topic, Before infractions are issued for Discussion of Moderation and Forum Disruption ( And also Derailing threads )

Cheers.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Pierrot419
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2018
    Things I like :
    The Music
    The general sound design
    Buddy revive
    The loading
    The feel with the guns
    The movements
    The lack of munitions that makes the game tactical
    The fortifications mechanic
    The finite mumber of amunitions in vehicles
    The end of nightmare pilots that wrecked infantry real hard

Practical things I don't like and need mandatory changes :
    The UI/UX for Assignments & Customization. Not accesible INGAME ! Way too many steps ! Empty and useless screens where room could be used to display more useful infos and features.
    The UI in the customisation screen. The lighting of the "room" where the gun is displayed is blinding the user. We can't see well the customizations.
    The custom trees are too big and there are no don't sides. BF4's attachments system worked better and are state of the art in shooters.
    No button to change sides. Couldn't lauch Narvik on attacker side even once because of that.
    Building fortification put the player at realy high risk and construction can be klunky while straffing. (losing the range to build the thing and failing to build the **** wall at the last second make me die several times.
    Having the same button to revive a buddy and to grab his weapon is dumb. Revive doesn't work crouching sometimes.
    Downed mates indicator are not visible enough.
    Buff the spoting perk of the recon, particularely the spoting scope (increased switch speed, increased spotting and outlined duration). He should also be able to 3D spot people with his gun when having the gun right on target. It's his job after all.
    Cars in Rotterdam should be movable by drivable vehicle (on collisions)

Look and feel that I don't like and breaks my heart and it would be a shame if it stays like that
    The soldiers uniforms. Too fancy, and steampunky. Makes it hard to recognize friends or foes and kicks out of immersion. I don't saw any Whermarcht or British soldiers here. Uniforms variants did exists but not that much. The worse was that medic with a pilot breathing mask and that german with Jason's hockey mask. Come on...
    Reflex sights. Makes no sense, can't see [anything] with it.
    Lack of WW2 vibes. I should think of Band of Brothers and Saving Private Ryan but I don't. Might be related to 2 previous points.
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • Turbo_Nozomix
    405 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    After editing my comment it disappeared and there was a message saying that it will appear after it has been approved by moderation - which in my experience means that nobody is going to look at it and it just isn't going to reappear. So, here is my comment again:

The snow intensity in the Beta is too relaxed, please increase its intensity and also the duration of its high intensity. The game is sooo much more fun when it's snowing heavily.

It's also resoundingly what the Battlefield community wants, as can be seen by looking at the top-rated comments on "influencer"s' videos, where the viewers absolutely skewered the "influencers" for whining about the snow intensity:

"Countless times i lost track of my enemies because the vision was being obscured by snow"... bro, I think thats kinda the reason they put in a *snow-storm*. Its supposed to add variety to the way people engage in firefights, and you just proved that it works. People need to stop complaining about every tiny thing that does not fit their vision."

"The whole point of bad weather is that it SHOULD change gameplay. I love when you actually have to adapt to the conditions."

"The whole point of the snow IS to difficult engagements"

"Westie is (quite obviously) a fan of Battlefield but never seems to like it when the game adds something that makes it a little more difficult to get kills. He doesn't like the snow effect and in another video said he didn't like suppression. Like another viewer noted, he seems to just want a crystal clear experience where he can run around and rack up a high K/D ratio......like any other shooter. Battlefield isn't just any other shooter! It's not a hardcore sim but I personally like any mechanic that throws chaos into the mix such as weather effects, SUPPRESSION, and indirect fire (I LOVE random explosions going off all around from indirect artillery fire etc.). Westie is a great reporter but I couldn't disagree more with him on this account."

"The snow is NOT hampering the gameplay - the snow is ADDING gameplay. The snow effect is present for all players, so it's not like one player has an advantage over other, or as if player's chances are ruined by the snow. There's an equal skill playing field even while it's snowing. The added factor of snow is also gameplay, itself.

Please don't define your desire for a particular, narrow play environment as "the gameplay", like a Metro-only player saying that any map other than Metro interferes with the gameplay (obviously working with a very exclusive and personal definition of "gameplay". Because you're basically pouting that the gameplay interferes with your personal optimal play style, as if you think YOU personally would do better if the snow were different... while missing realization of the fact that so would your opponents, and so you wouldn't be doing relatively better compared to anyone else in the end, anyway. Visibility modifiers ARE gameplay, and the snow presents itself in a way that creates and equal playing field. Instead of whining about it (maybe just coz you were tired), view it as something to adapt to, learn additional play styles, and to add dimension to your own skill."

The snow looks awesome, and I hope DICE ratchet it up some at times."

""snow messed with my ability to shoot a traget"" Sorry westie but I think the game is working 100% as intended, now if you were in ww2 in a snowstorm it would be much worse"

"It makes me so angry not be able to see an enemy 30 meters away during a big snowstorm, Dice please remove that, I would also like you to remove the trees please, I can not see the enemies behind them, duh"

"How does the snow compare to the sandstorms in battlefield 1? Personally I didn't mind the sandstorms and I thought it just added to the atmosphere, and I kinda liked how it would change the way you played with the decreased visibility."

"Surly the snow is supposed too block your vision lol"

By the way, Westie deleted my original comments that were getting likes about the snow on his YouTube video page and blocked me from commenting on all his videos. The video criticizing the snow is the only one of his videos that I've commented on. Jackfrags did the same thing (and the only times I've commented on his video, 1 or 2 of them, was regarding the snow): Deleted my comment and blocked me from commenting on his videos. You know which one was my comment? This one:

"The snow is NOT hampering the gameplay - the snow is ADDING gameplay. The snow effect is present for all players, so it's not like one player has an advantage over other, or as if player's chances are ruined by the snow. There's an equal skill playing field even while it's snowing. The added factor of snow is also gameplay, itself.

Please don't define your desire for a particular, narrow play environment as "the gameplay", like a Metro-only player saying that any map other than Metro interferes with the gameplay (obviously working with a very exclusive and personal definition of "gameplay". Because you're basically pouting that the gameplay interferes with your personal optimal play style, as if you think YOU personally would do better if the snow were different... while missing realization of the fact that so would your opponents, and so you wouldn't be doing relatively better compared to anyone else in the end, anyway. Visibility modifiers ARE gameplay, and the snow presents itself in a way that creates and equal playing field. Instead of whining about it (maybe just coz you were tired), view it as something to adapt to, learn additional play styles, and to add dimension to your own skill."

I just re-posted it with a different account, so it's back on Westie's video comments section again.

So, since Westie and Jackfrags deleted that comment about the snow on their video, I think it's safe to guess that they were also deleting other comments about more snow intensity being a good and fun thing, to create a false appearance of public interest in the snow, one that conforms to their own bigoted and absurd point of views. They probably saw that people wanted snow and more intense snow so much that they eventually just stopped deleting comments in favour of more snow, and those are the most-liked comments on their post-feedback videos now.

The Battlefield "influencers are whiny and self-centered babies who show by their comments that they have no particular familiarity with classic Battlefield, and not much interest in having a skill-based, detailed, and immersive game. They seem to, in their Battlefield inexperience, just want a lowest-common-denominator, super casual, bland game like Battlefield 1 is (and the term "game" is being spread thinly when applied to Bf1), which is hands-down the worst and most dumbed-down Battlefield game to-date, with Battlefield 3 being the 2nd worst and most dumbed-down game in the series. DICE, please ignore the "influencers", they're a blight on the Battlefield community and they don't represent the community.

And please do increase the snow frequency and intensity, DICE. It looks incredibly amazing, it's extremely fun to play in, it adds great gameplay in a manner that is fair for all players, and the majority of the Battlefield community clearly does want it to be increased.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pierrot419 wrote: »
    Things I like :
    The Music
    The general sound design
    Buddy revive
    The loading
    The feel with the guns
    The movements
    The lack of munitions that makes the game tactical
    The fortifications mechanic
    The finite mumber of amunitions in vehicles
    The end of nightmare pilots that wrecked infantry real hard

Practical things I don't like and need mandatory changes :
    The UI/UX for Assignments & Customization. Not accesible INGAME ! Way too many steps ! Empty and useless screens where room could be used to display more useful infos and features.
    The UI in the customisation screen. The lighting of the "room" where the gun is displayed is blinding the user. We can't see well the customizations.
    The custom trees are too big and there are no don't sides. BF4's attachments system worked better and are state of the art in shooters.
    No button to change sides. Couldn't lauch Narvik on attacker side even once because of that.
    Building fortification put the player at realy high risk and construction can be klunky while straffing. (losing the range to build the thing and failing to build the **** wall at the last second make me die several times.
    Having the same button to revive a buddy and to grab his weapon is dumb. Revive doesn't work crouching sometimes.
    Downed mates indicator are not visible enough.
    Buff the spoting perk of the recon, particularely the spoting scope (increased switch speed, increased spotting and outlined duration). He should also be able to 3D spot people with his gun when having the gun right on target. It's his job after all.
    Cars in Rotterdam should be movable by drivable vehicle (on collisions)

Look and feel that I don't like and breaks my heart and it would be a shame if it stays like that
    The soldiers uniforms. Too fancy, and steampunky. Makes it hard to recognize friends or foes and kicks out of immersion. I don't saw any Whermarcht or British soldiers here. Uniforms variants did exists but not that much. The worse was that medic with a pilot breathing mask and that german with Jason's hockey mask. Come on...
    Reflex sights. Makes no sense, can't see [anything] with it.
    Lack of WW2 vibes. I should think of Band of Brothers and Saving Private Ryan but I don't. Might be related to 2 previous points.

Its Beta they haven't finished all the characters. They change in all the maps to show off the many different custom characters. In the end they will have that set up properly.

Nothing looks steampunk...those are long coats worn by soldiers. And that's not a Jason mask.....that is a authentic sniper mask.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    After editing my comment it disappeared and there was a message saying that it will appear after it has been approved by moderation - which in my experience means that nobody is going to look at it and it just isn't going to reappear. So, here is my comment again:

The snow intensity in the Beta is too relaxed, please increase its intensity and also the duration of its high intensity. The game is sooo much more fun when it's snowing heavily.

It's also resoundingly what the Battlefield community wants, as can be seen by looking at the top-rated comments on "influencer"s' videos, where the viewers absolutely skewered the "influencers" for whining about the snow intensity:

"Countless times i lost track of my enemies because the vision was being obscured by snow"... bro, I think thats kinda the reason they put in a *snow-storm*. Its supposed to add variety to the way people engage in firefights, and you just proved that it works. People need to stop complaining about every tiny thing that does not fit their vision."

"The whole point of bad weather is that it SHOULD change gameplay. I love when you actually have to adapt to the conditions."

"The whole point of the snow IS to difficult engagements"

"Westie is (quite obviously) a fan of Battlefield but never seems to like it when the game adds something that makes it a little more difficult to get kills. He doesn't like the snow effect and in another video said he didn't like suppression. Like another viewer noted, he seems to just want a crystal clear experience where he can run around and rack up a high K/D ratio......like any other shooter. Battlefield isn't just any other shooter! It's not a hardcore sim but I personally like any mechanic that throws chaos into the mix such as weather effects, SUPPRESSION, and indirect fire (I LOVE random explosions going off all around from indirect artillery fire etc.). Westie is a great reporter but I couldn't disagree more with him on this account."

The snow looks awesome, and I hope DICE ratchet it up some at times."

""snow messed with my ability to shoot a traget"" Sorry westie but I think the game is working 100% as intended, now if you were in ww2 in a snowstorm it would be much worse"

"It makes me so angry not be able to see an enemy 30 meters away during a big snowstorm, Dice please remove that, I would also like you to remove the trees please, I can not see the enemies behind them, duh"

"How does the snow compare to the sandstorms in battlefield 1? Personally I didn't mind the sandstorms and I thought it just added to the atmosphere, and I kinda liked how it would change the way you played with the decreased visibility."

"Surly the snow is supposed too block your vision lol"

By the way, Westie deleted my original comments that were getting likes about the snow on his YouTube video page and blocked me from commenting on all his videos. The video criticizing the snow is the only one of his videos that I've commented on. Jackfrags did the same thing (and the only times I've commented on his video, 1 or 2 of them, was regarding the snow): Deleted my comment and blocked me from commenting on his videos. You know which one was my comment? This one:

I just re-posted it with a different account, so it's back on Westie's video comments section again.

So, since Westie and Jackfrags deleted that comment about the snow on their video, I think it's safe to guess that they were also deleting other comments about more snow intensity being a good and fun thing, to create a false appearance of public interest in the snow, one that conforms to their own bigoted and absurd point of views. They probably saw that people wanted snow and more intense snow so much that they eventually just stopped deleting comments in favour of more snow, and those are the most-liked comments on their post-feedback videos now.

The Battlefield "influencers are whiny and self-centered babies who show by their comments that they have no particular familiarity with classic Battlefield, and not much interest in having a skill-based, detailed, and immersive game. They seem to, in their Battlefield inexperience, just want a lowest-common-denominator, super casual, bland game like Battlefield 1 is (and the term "game" is being spread thinly when applied to Bf1), which is hands-down the worst and most dumbed-down Battlefield game to-date, with Battlefield 3 being the 2nd worst and most dumbed-down game in the series. DICE, please ignore the "influencers", they're a blight on the Battlefield community and they don't represent the community.

And please do increase the snow frequency and intensity, DICE. It looks incredibly amazing, it's extremely fun to play in, it adds great gameplay in a manner that is fair for all players, and the majority of the Battlefield community clearly does want it to be increased.

Weather effects not being equal on everyone's screen and sniper scopes and other optics allowing unfair visibility are big problems in BF1. If they could demonstrate that everyone sees the same weather and some loser with a 10 X scope can't see through it I'm ok with it. Until then it is not worth having around.
  • EmpireNO
    1 postsMember Member
    I've lost all respect for EA/DICE, at this point I just wish for them to fail.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EmpireNO wrote: »

Wowza
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm wondering how much of this beta hate hype is just confirmation bias. Pretty much anyone I know that put a decent amount of time into the beta and adjusted to the game really likes it, save the plentiful bugs. Once I adjusted, I found the core gunplay and movement mechanics great. With some tweaks to attrition it can be even better. Going back to BF1, after playing BFV, is actually kind of frustrating and I found myself raging much more. The grenade spam and everything else spam is really hard to deal with in that game after seeing what it can be like without it. In BFV, if I died, generally it was because I made a mistake, missed a shot, didn't take cover etc. BF1 in comparison seems like a random death generator and I don't even die that much. BF1 is an easier game to succeed in but you die from the stupidest stuff. Its a game where people throw grenades before they even fire their weapons.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm wondering how much of this beta hate hype is just confirmation bias. Pretty much anyone I know that put a decent amount of time into the beta and adjusted to the game really likes it, save the plentiful bugs. Once I adjusted, I found the core gunplay and movement mechanics great. With some tweaks to attrition it can be even better. Going back to BF1, after playing BFV, is actually kind of frustrating and I found myself raging much more. The grenade spam and everything else spam is really hard to deal with in that game after seeing what it can be like without it. In BFV, if I died, generally it was because I made a mistake, missed a shot, didn't take cover etc. BF1 in comparison seems like a random death generator and I don't even die that much. BF1 is an easier game to succeed in but you die from the stupidest stuff. Its a game where people throw grenades before they even fire their weapons.

I agree. I thought I wouldn't like BFV based on how I play, but on the contrary I really enjoyed it. Going back to BF1 I was also easily frustrated at the things that could kill you at random. You didn't have to think in BF1....in BFV it is much different, in a good way.
  • ZampeG
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don't even know where to begin. I played for the entire beta. Then went back to bf1 and I hate it. It's SO different in feel bf1 feels so slow and clunky in comparison, not to mention I hate the weapons. (NO ATTACHMENTS) this is by far the worst change in bf history. This is what made bf4 a fan favorite. Anyone who has ever owned a ar-15 or similar can concur that upgrading a weapon with sights and grips etc. Is what makes the gun personal. Not a bunch of stupid skins. Bf4 had the best weapon system of any game ever made that I know of. Why mess with perfection? And implement some garbage perk system? I hate it. It's not battlefield anymore. The new game handles great feels good. But they removed the heart and soul of the game. Personally I don't care what my weapon looks like as long as I can fully customize with attachments that actually change stats. Oh and by the way the reflex for the stg 44 is waaaay too dark. Not to mention very far from the user, it's virtually useless. Bfv feels good but for the love of God PLEASE bring back the old bf4 template for weapons. Smdh.
  • hunk2
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    hunk2 wrote: »
    Hi! This is my opinion after BF5 BETA!
    I'm sorry my English is not that good!

+ The game's amazing, beautiful. Soundtrack is also very good too!
    - However, I do not understand why you can not hear the enemy steps.
    Except for someone in a building or on the bridge.

It should little chanch in graphics.
    The Rotterdam map was not disturbing, Snowy map chase for chameleon enemy did shoot my own man.
    Too many white, brown and gray so everyone gets mired in the environment.

+ Sniper weapons are good as they are, more skill based.
    - It really will only be really strong when we open a line on the development branch.
    This is true of every weapon that is not good.

+ Attachment for weapons, I see that it will be many again.
    - They only affect the look, weapons atachments do not change anything.
    Alone in the sights and telescopes. I did not expect this.

+The new ability branch is not a bad idea.
    - In this form do not like it, pulling out the playing time has been done this way.
    I could open all branch for ONE weapon, I do not need two or three pieces of the same weapon.
    This is stupid just get bored with my gun, this again gives my only BF 1feeling.
    BF 1 got 3 weapons versions. Now I have to do this. Have ONE gun, opportunity to CHANGE between branches.

+Grandoperation I love to jump out of an airplane.
    -It was full of bugs, the bomb does not appear or the earth swallow it?

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/past-soldat/video/60114696

+"ATTRITION" I belong to those who think the system is very good .
    Like the system either alone or in a team felt the pressure, I would think of going to a battle or retreat for a moment.

- I'm sorry to hear that most of the players did not come new systeam through, sure changes will be made.

There's something I do not like! Other is confusing healing and cartridge boxes at the flag, I suggest for this not to be available until someone does not build it. Changes arrive everyone starts more bullets it will not be a problem.

CLASSES

+ Assault a varied arsenal of weapons, a varied arsenal of weapons alow close, medium-range, long distance combat.

-The same problem "varied arsenal of weapons alow close, medium-range, long distance combat" simply became too strong the class against infantry, vehicles.

+ Medic i like it and i like it under beta.
    - He could also have weapons for the middle range, unfortunately too heavily focuses Medic weapons for close combat.
    I would give more points to revive/healing someone, to encourage players to play better this class.

+Recon he's good and his weapons are not too strong! Require more practice, you do not give up very good things to perform with him.

- Have more sport equipment, let her be a real field scout! Recon should be the one who can actually spot for his squad.

+Support good weapons, no complaints really one of my favorite.

- Same as MEDIC, give more points to those who use it properly.
    Need a solution/ encouraging thing better used support class by players.

Maps

Rotterdam map really liked, a little bit bigger. B flag placement is a bit not the best, the area around it is too open!

Arctic Fjord map is good/ wonderful but the enemy fuses into the environment strongly.
    Conquest too many flags and very close to each other.
    5 or 4 flags would be ideal, 6 are too many and too close to each other there are no calm parts between two flags that older BF had.

That's all my opinion, really listening to the players, then my opinion counts a bit!

What I missed

- I want to help a teammate, I'm taking her weapon. There are times when multiple attempts fail.
    Unfortunately, both of them put on a one button.

I'm playing Xbox One platform.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The Rotterdam map was not disturbing, Snowy map chase for chameleon enemy did shoot my own man.

- It really will only be really strong when we open a line on the development branch.

- In this form do not like it, pulling out the playing time has been done this way.
    I could open all branch for ONE weapon, I do not need two or three pieces of the same weapon.
    This is stupid just get bored with my gun, this again gives my only BF 1feeling.
    BF 1 got 3 weapons versions. Now I have to do this. Have ONE gun, opportunity to CHANGE between branches.

Like the system either alone or in a team felt the pressure, I would think of going to a battle or retreat for a moment.

- I'm sorry to hear that most of the players did not come new systeam through, sure changes will be made.

There's something I do not like! Other is confusing healing and cartridge boxes at the flag, I suggest for this not to be available until someone does not build it. Changes arrive everyone starts more bullets it will not be a problem.

CLASSES

+ Assault a varied arsenal of weapons, a varied arsenal of weapons alow close, medium-range, long distance combat.

-The same problem "varied arsenal of weapons alow close, medium-range, long distance combat" simply became too strong the class against infantry, vehicles.

- He could also have weapons for the middle range, unfortunately too heavily focuses Medic weapons for close combat.
    I would give more points to revive/healing someone, to encourage players to play better this class.

+Recon he's good and his weapons are not too strong! Require more practice, you do not give up very good things to perform with him.

- Have more sport equipment, let her be a real field scout! Recon should be the one who can actually spot for his squad.

Maps

Rotterdam map really liked, a little bit bigger. B flag placement is a bit not the best, the area around it is too open!

Arctic Fjord map is good/ wonderful but the enemy fuses into the environment strongly.
    5 or 4 flags would be ideal, 6 are too many and too close to each other there are no calm parts between two flags that older BF had.

That's all my opinion, really listening to the players, then my opinion counts a bit!

What I missed

- I want to help a teammate, I'm taking her weapon. There are times when multiple attempts fail.

It's because you're holding down the X button. You just need to tap it once to revive, holding x is the key bind for picking up a weapon or gadget.
  • theONEFORCE
    ZampeG wrote: »
    I don't even know where to begin. I played for the entire beta. Then went back to bf1 and I hate it. It's SO different in feel bf1 feels so slow and clunky in comparison, not to mention I hate the weapons. (NO ATTACHMENTS) this is by far the worst change in bf history. This is what made bf4 a fan favorite. Anyone who has ever owned a ar-15 or similar can concur that upgrading a weapon with sights and grips etc. Is what makes the gun personal. Not a bunch of stupid skins. Bf4 had the best weapon system of any game ever made that I know of. Why mess with perfection? And implement some garbage perk system? I hate it. It's not battlefield anymore. The new game handles great feels good. But they removed the heart and soul of the game. Personally I don't care what my weapon looks like as long as I can fully customize with attachments that actually change stats. Oh and by the way the reflex for the stg 44 is waaaay too dark. Not to mention very far from the user, it's virtually useless. Bfv feels good but for the love of God PLEASE bring back the old bf4 template for weapons. Smdh.

I thought the BF4 system was dumb. I hated grinding attachment by attachment.
  • hunk2
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "It's because you're holding down the X button. You just need to tap it once to revive, holding x is the key bind for picking up a weapon or gadget."

Problem system did not always work correct, my character did not what I wanted.
    It was a bug. I did not make a video for each of them, I tried to describe my experiences.
    Thanks for the information!

• Loqtrall
    "It's because you're holding down the X button. You just need to tap it once to revive, holding x is the key bind for picking up a weapon or gadget."

Problem system did not always work correct, my character did not what I wanted.
    It was a bug. I did not make a video for each of them, I tried to describe my experiences.
    Thanks for the information!

If you tried to revive people and picked up thier weapon instead/when you revived, it IS because you held down the button.

I played on the same exact platform and played Medic more than anything in a squad actively reviving, and once I started one-tapping the button to revive I had zero issues with the revive mechanic.

You can't hold the button or you'll swap weapons, and you can't double tap it or you'll cancel the animation. It's a single tap function that works as intended as far as I could tell.
  • VBALL_MVP
    Loqtrall wrote: »

CLASSES

Maps

What I missed

It's because you're holding down the X button. You just need to tap it once to revive, holding x is the key bind for picking up a weapon or gadget.

This
    ZampeG wrote: »

Problem with attachements in BF3 and BF4, is while there were plenty, many where useless and others were just the same thing just another color (green laser vs red laser). Everyone pretty much used the same 3 attachments in BF3 and it was very similar in BF4 except you add on whether or not to use a suppressor and what color laser/dot you use. I would say in the end that the attachments in previous titles, for example BF3, you could have had heavy barrel and forgrip as standard and everything else is pretty much cosmetic preference and no one would have cared.
  • niconiceyaaas
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Little beta feedback here: I think its very hard to see something because of the graphics, all tho they are nice. And I kinda hate the "combat animations" i.e jumping off a wall or something like that, you are just a sitting duck whilst doing so..
  • ENBLOC8PING
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gwacakaka wrote: »
    A detail that bothered me a lot was when jumping from the cargo plane as an airborne you hook up a static line and jump and pull a chord. When jumping with a static line it is unecessary to pull a chord unless your chute fails to open. Then youd be pulling your reserve chute.
    This bothered me too
  • BulletMaggnet
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    EmpireNO wrote: »

hot-take.jpg

• thbloodroar
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Please bring back the spotting system. I feel like it can be a bit difficult to distinguish who is friend or foe.

For planes, PLEASE make them fly more quickly. I feel it is so disappointing to see P51’s or Stuka’s fly at a snail’s pace. In addition, *PLEASE* get rid of that ammo replenish system for planes. It really ruins the experience and fluidity of dog fights and can feel extremely cumbersome.