An Update on Battlefield V: Feedback Thread

Comments

  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    You don't seem to grasp that people just waited in or near the uncap to steal the vehicles JUST to grief the enemy team.

    It's not like the rest of the other team is sitting in the uncap waiting to get a vehicle, they're playing the game - if there is one or two people waiting you just kill them.

    Again, you could literally drive a jeep full speed up to a plane or chopper, take off, and you're home free before the out of bounds timer kills you. What is one guy on the ground going to do? Shoot at your aircraft and do no damage?

    It's not like people are defending thier uncap, enemy soldiers aren't even supposed to be there.
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    Oh boy.....smh
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    You don't seem to grasp that people just waited in or near the uncap to steal the vehicles JUST to grief the enemy team.

    Oh, I know, I've done that too and I've been on both sides so I know, trust me.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    It's not like the rest of the other team is sitting in the uncap waiting to get a vehicle, they're playing the game - if there is one or two people waiting you just kill them.

    Sometimes there were 3-4 people there waiting for a plane. Yeah you could kill them but they would respawn. If they dided again, that's their fault. If vehicle respawned while they were dead, to me, that's just good timing or luck. Pick one.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    Again, you could literally drive a jeep full speed up to a plane or chopper, take off, and you're home free before the out of bounds timer kills you. What is one guy on the ground going to do? Shoot at your aircraft and do no damage?

    My question is, why didn't that guy on the ground, who was literally waiting there for a vehicle to respawn, beat him to it. Again, great timing by the other guy who stole the vehicle, luck that it spawned just when he drove there or simply very bad "defending".
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    It's not like people are defending thier uncap, enemy soldiers aren't even supposed to be there.

    You can say that when it happens to someone for the first time. 2nd time and all other times after, you should expect it and be prepared for it - your fault if you aren't.

    And it's not like it didn't happen the same on both sides. They tried to steal our vehicles, we tried to steal theirs. The team which had the advantage was just better at the job.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    .
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    You don't seem to grasp that people just waited in or near the uncap to steal the vehicles JUST to grief the enemy team.

    Oh, I know, I've done that too and I've been on both sides so I know, trust me.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    It's not like the rest of the other team is sitting in the uncap waiting to get a vehicle, they're playing the game - if there is one or two people waiting you just kill them.

    Sometimes there were 3-4 people there waiting for a plane. Yeah you could kill them but they would respawn. If they dided again, that's their fault. If vehicle respawned while they were dead, to me, that's just good timing or luck. Pick one.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    Again, you could literally drive a jeep full speed up to a plane or chopper, take off, and you're home free before the out of bounds timer kills you. What is one guy on the ground going to do? Shoot at your aircraft and do no damage?

    My question is, why didn't that guy on the ground, who was literally waiting there for a vehicle to respawn, beat him to it. Again, great timing by the other guy who stole the vehicle, luck that it spawned just when he drove there or simply very bad "defending".
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    It's not like people are defending thier uncap, enemy soldiers aren't even supposed to be there.

    You can say that when it happens to someone for the first time. 2nd time and all other times after, you should expect it and be prepared for it - your fault if you aren't.

    And it's not like it didn't happen the same on both sides. They tried to steal our vehicles, we tried to steal theirs. The team which had the advantage was just better at the job.

    I would say that majority of the players want to fly planes to fight other planes, tanks etc and not play who is the biggest ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ back at base.
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    .
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    You don't seem to grasp that people just waited in or near the uncap to steal the vehicles JUST to grief the enemy team.

    Oh, I know, I've done that too and I've been on both sides so I know, trust me.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    It's not like the rest of the other team is sitting in the uncap waiting to get a vehicle, they're playing the game - if there is one or two people waiting you just kill them.

    Sometimes there were 3-4 people there waiting for a plane. Yeah you could kill them but they would respawn. If they dided again, that's their fault. If vehicle respawned while they were dead, to me, that's just good timing or luck. Pick one.
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    Again, you could literally drive a jeep full speed up to a plane or chopper, take off, and you're home free before the out of bounds timer kills you. What is one guy on the ground going to do? Shoot at your aircraft and do no damage?

    My question is, why didn't that guy on the ground, who was literally waiting there for a vehicle to respawn, beat him to it. Again, great timing by the other guy who stole the vehicle, luck that it spawned just when he drove there or simply very bad "defending".
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    It's not like people are defending thier uncap, enemy soldiers aren't even supposed to be there.

    You can say that when it happens to someone for the first time. 2nd time and all other times after, you should expect it and be prepared for it - your fault if you aren't.

    And it's not like it didn't happen the same on both sides. They tried to steal our vehicles, we tried to steal theirs. The team which had the advantage was just better at the job.

    I would say that majority of the players want to fly planes to fight other planes, tanks etc and not play who is the biggest **** back at base.

    It's not like it happened all the time but there was a risk. And it's not impossible to prevent it like some claim it is..

  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    Oh boy.....smh

    Am I stupid or a hypocrite again? Tell me why..
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Link removed by moderator due to the content violating the forum rules.

    Post edited by ragnarok013 on
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    That post is 100% getting removed so I won't quote but...

    Your point is?

    I'd say that's a EA's fault for allowing you to destroy vehicles currently operated by friendly soldiers. Nothing to do with this, that guy is just a D that abuses that.

    If enemy does that, yeah maybe he is doing it just to be that guy, maybe it's his strategy to put your team in a disadvantage. Either he is former or latter, the latter applies anyway so...your fault for allowing it.

    And since you posted a video about teammates being Ds. Like that can't happen now with current spawn system. People will spawn in a plane or a tank and drive it of the cliff. Same thing...
  • parkingbrake
    3202 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When jumping out of the plane, I'd like to be able to choose when to deploy the parachute. Having it auto-deploy is too on-rails and hand-holding.

    Unless it's historically accurate that those chutes would deploy the instant someone jumped out of the plane.

    It is historically accurate to do it that way as paratroopers in WWII used a static line which opened the deployment bag containing their parachute as they left the aircraft, they had no choice in the matter. It's still done that way for most airborne troops with only the special forces types having full control over their more advanced parachutes. However that doesn't mean it has to be like that n the game, if players having control over when to open their chute contributes to better gameplay then maybe it should be that way.

    I felt like a sack of laundry while parachuting in the beta, I was happy if I came down in the general area I wanted rather than doing pinpoint landings on rooftops like in BF3/4. But that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's different rather than worse.
  • hunk2
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    An automatic air defense system that attacks any enemy aircraft and destroys it would not be bad! You could not steal fighter planes or anything.
    There would be many disadvantages to this system as well. I think one of the best!
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When jumping out of the plane, I'd like to be able to choose when to deploy the parachute. Having it auto-deploy is too on-rails and hand-holding.

    Unless it's historically accurate that those chutes would deploy the instant someone jumped out of the plane.

    It is historically accurate to do it that way as paratroopers in WWII used a static line which opened the deployment bag containing their parachute as they left the aircraft, they had no choice in the matter. It's still done that way for most airborne troops with only the special forces types having full control over their more advanced parachutes. However that doesn't mean it has to be like that n the game, if players having control over when to open their chute contributes to better gameplay then maybe it should be that way.

    I felt like a sack of laundry while parachuting in the beta, I was happy if I came down in the general area I wanted rather than doing pinpoint landings on rooftops like in BF3/4. But that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's different rather than worse.

    IMG_20180913_191913.jpg
  • GREEN_CAVEMAN
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Any survey to be found? Some say they have receive an e-mail.

    Yea I believe you can go on EA and take the survey I got one emailed to me but I thought most of the questions on there were just the same question but worded differently. The main questions were about progression, customization and how likely you were to refer the game to a friend
  • Krynnost
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If this is what it takes to avoid a repeat of the BF4 release, I support the decision 100%

    Indeed
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    I don't know what you mean by uncap. You mean main base that can't be captured? Wouldn't that be solved by "out of bounds" for the other team in previous games, like it is out of bounds now?

    Yes, that's what's been called the uncap since at least BF2 - the zone where teams can spawn that can't be captured, or "uncapturable" or "uncap".

    The out of bounds does nothing. "out of bounds" areas are larger for aircraft than infantry. Aircraft can travel past the bounds infantry have to stop at, this includes flying over the uncap.

    How you stole vehicles in older games was flying just over the uncap, dropping a teammate on aircraft, and when they get in aircraft BOOM - they're no longer out of bounds because they're in aircraft and aircraft have a larger out of bounds area.

    It even worked with land vehicles because you could drop on them, get in them, and drive out of the uncap before the timer ran out. But it was primarily used to steal aircraft, which is why they spawn in the sky now.

    Ok but how was that possible?
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    If your vehicles get stolen well, that's your fault isn't it. You deserve to suffer those minutes before you destroy them. Of course the other team has the advantage but that can be a part of the strategy. Exactly like owning all the flags in BF1 that have vehicle spawns.

    It would literally take someone on your team more time to spawn at the uncap and run to the vehicle than it would for them to fly over and drop someone on top of it.

    This can't be at the start of the game because it applies the same for the other team. If it's in the middle of the game, they had to be insanely lucky to drop someone right on top of it when it spawned (unless you only mean this for games with helicopters which can stand still) so they could be there faster than the guy who spawned and had to walk there. Also as I remember, normally couple of people always waited on the vehicle spawn so they can take it instantly.

    And it's not at the start of a game, it's when the vehicles have respawned. People would steal vehicles the entire match, it was super abused on maps where a team spawned on aircraft carriers (like Wake Island).

    How did you know when would vehicles respawn (unless you saw them being destroyed)? Were you just camping there in the air and no one did anything about it?

    That's when "it's their fault" comes in again...

    I really don't understand how you could do all that this easily as you claim and without it being "their fault".

    Oh boy.....smh

    Am I stupid or a hypocrite again? Tell me why..

    Well you're making assumptions that it's the other teams fault but yet refuse to see how it happens all the time...to the point DICE changed BF1 mechanics to help prevent it. But there is still more work to be done.
  • Legio-Prometheus
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Battlefield 1 Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    Today, we’re announcing that Battlefield V will have a new launch date – November 20, 2018. We wanted to give you a little bit of insight into how we arrived at this new date. Read more on Battlefield.com here.

    Tell us your thoughts here. We're listening!

    Well I played the BETA and yes it was far from perfect but fun none the less but not "exhilarating". I can appreciate the Huge amount of effort it takes to produce these games , I really do. The game is in my opinion is well just "another production" for pleasing the share holders profit/pocket books.

    This is just my personal feelings, I would like a game that you can blow the A."¯\_(ツ)_/¯" outa everything B, not rely on a achievement based game to increase my enjoyment level, (stupid skins for things) There are ONLY so may options in real conflict for tools of the trade (guns/equiptment) and to keep leading the player into constantly playing for a new skin or attachment is like a drug dealer giving you just enough dope to want more. "I aint buying the CRACK DICE. sorry.

    C, bullet and weapon damage are ridiculously outa control, as well as vehicle damage in your past productions. If you want a game that lets players get shot 15 times and kill the first person to shoot you just keep up the way your doing things; hope yo understand that sentence? Do you really understand how fast a single bullet can take you outa action? Maybe have a children game mode and a adult game mode, HARDCORE??? really

    I would like to suggest you focus on producing a stunning player environment and accurate soldier movement within the game environment rather than all the BS. add- ons and achievements, Hey but that's your player "crack" right?

    I think your team may be past due on the BF. experience and may need to re-think and re-invent the process. Please don't get me wrong , your hard work and dedication has given me and many others countless days of good to great entertainment. The console makers are far behind the times and your productions seem to be always behind the console GIANTS weather by design or by being forced to.

    So for me personally I will pass on the new BF-V. I will however look forward for a production that is "extraordinary" and re-join the experience at that time.

    Thank you for some wonderful experiences in the past, I have spent countless hours with friends "blowing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ up",

    all the best, The Legion
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    When jumping out of the plane, I'd like to be able to choose when to deploy the parachute. Having it auto-deploy is too on-rails and hand-holding.

    Unless it's historically accurate that those chutes would deploy the instant someone jumped out of the plane.

    It is historically accurate to do it that way as paratroopers in WWII used a static line which opened the deployment bag containing their parachute as they left the aircraft, they had no choice in the matter. It's still done that way for most airborne troops with only the special forces types having full control over their more advanced parachutes. However that doesn't mean it has to be like that n the game, if players having control over when to open their chute contributes to better gameplay then maybe it should be that way.

    I felt like a sack of laundry while parachuting in the beta, I was happy if I came down in the general area I wanted rather than doing pinpoint landings on rooftops like in BF3/4. But that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's different rather than worse.

    IMG_20180913_191913.jpg
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    When jumping out of the plane, I'd like to be able to choose when to deploy the parachute. Having it auto-deploy is too on-rails and hand-holding.

    Unless it's historically accurate that those chutes would deploy the instant someone jumped out of the plane.

    It is historically accurate to do it that way as paratroopers in WWII used a static line which opened the deployment bag containing their parachute as they left the aircraft, they had no choice in the matter. It's still done that way for most airborne troops with only the special forces types having full control over their more advanced parachutes. However that doesn't mean it has to be like that n the game, if players having control over when to open their chute contributes to better gameplay then maybe it should be that way.

    I felt like a sack of laundry while parachuting in the beta, I was happy if I came down in the general area I wanted rather than doing pinpoint landings on rooftops like in BF3/4. But that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's different rather than worse.

    IMG_20180913_191913.jpg

    I think they're talking about Grand Operations, genius. You pull the chute cord the moment you exit the plane automatically. The auto deploy option makes zero difference.
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    When jumping out of the plane, I'd like to be able to choose when to deploy the parachute. Having it auto-deploy is too on-rails and hand-holding.

    Unless it's historically accurate that those chutes would deploy the instant someone jumped out of the plane.

    It is historically accurate to do it that way as paratroopers in WWII used a static line which opened the deployment bag containing their parachute as they left the aircraft, they had no choice in the matter. It's still done that way for most airborne troops with only the special forces types having full control over their more advanced parachutes. However that doesn't mean it has to be like that n the game, if players having control over when to open their chute contributes to better gameplay then maybe it should be that way.

    I felt like a sack of laundry while parachuting in the beta, I was happy if I came down in the general area I wanted rather than doing pinpoint landings on rooftops like in BF3/4. But that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's different rather than worse.

    IMG_20180913_191913.jpg

    I think they're talking about Grand Operations, genius. You pull the chute cord the moment you exit the plane automatically. The auto deploy option makes zero difference.

    I'm sorry, I misunderstood.

    Do you have a problem with me just because I question your points? Because I don't have a problem with you...
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    When jumping out of the plane, I'd like to be able to choose when to deploy the parachute. Having it auto-deploy is too on-rails and hand-holding.

    Unless it's historically accurate that those chutes would deploy the instant someone jumped out of the plane.

    It is historically accurate to do it that way as paratroopers in WWII used a static line which opened the deployment bag containing their parachute as they left the aircraft, they had no choice in the matter. It's still done that way for most airborne troops with only the special forces types having full control over their more advanced parachutes. However that doesn't mean it has to be like that n the game, if players having control over when to open their chute contributes to better gameplay then maybe it should be that way.

    I felt like a sack of laundry while parachuting in the beta, I was happy if I came down in the general area I wanted rather than doing pinpoint landings on rooftops like in BF3/4. But that isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's different rather than worse.

    IMG_20180913_191913.jpg

    I think they're talking about Grand Operations, genius. You pull the chute cord the moment you exit the plane automatically. The auto deploy option makes zero difference.

    I'm sorry, I misunderstood.

    Do you have a problem with me just because I question your points? Because I don't have a problem with you...

    I don't have a problem with you, you just seem to question everything as if you're misunderstanding everything.

    Like you literally sat here questioning why vehicle stealing was an issue and blaming it on the victims when it got to the extent dice removed the possibility of it happening from the game entirely because it wasn't supposed to he happening in the first place, specifically FOR that reason. You claimed it didn't happen all the time when it got so bad over time DICE axed the very feature of spawning aircraft on the ground. You're literally the only person acting like it wasn't an issue. I mean, come on, you even tried to justify it by saying both teams could do it.

    Now two guys have a discussion about pulling your chute the moment you jump from the plane - which auto deploy in normal matches doesn't even do - and you post a picture of the auto deploy option....

    Lol, I respond accordingly just like I did about vehicle stealing, and you think I have a problem with you?

    Stop taking a video game forum personal and just respond. I have like 11k posts here, in a couple months I won't even remember who you are or what we were even talking about in here.
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well that pictue I posted was more towards what Turbo_Nozomix said, which was about auto deploy. I just didn't care to look for his post that far back so I just quoted the other guy who was talking about something else. So I didn't really misunderstand, I was just lazy...

    And yes I question everything because I think of every situation possible and somehow I think you don't which is interesting since you seem to like writing blogs I'd expect you to explain every situation possible. And then it can happen that even you, who seem like the smartest guy here, can make a fool out of yourself when you literally try to convince me about why something is as it is but it's not like that at all(that sptint stopping thing).

    And now you respond to my respond which wasn't even aimed at you and call me names for it. If I'm wrong, I'll let that guy, who I responded to, me know if that's what he means. And no I didn't take it personal, it just seems that you don't like to be questioned or if someone disagrees with you.
Sign In or Register to comment.