An Update on Battlefield V: Feedback Thread

Comments

• BrunoLZRT
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Please, come back with the system of Spost 3D that had in the previous ones, this new system will only favor the camperage in the maps, leaving the game slower, besides harming the visibility of the personnel who plays with the airplanes. As a suggestion, I would like to leave this new sighting system for the Firestorm mode, because it fits best with the mode proposal. Another suggestion is to remove the animation of reviving the doctor and return the syringe to this class, I liked that other classes can also revive but it does not make sense the doctor to have animation for this even if it is faster than the other, but the doctor It has to be like in the previous games.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    BrunoLZRT wrote: »
    Please, come back with the system of Spost 3D that had in the previous ones, this new system will only favor the camperage in the maps, leaving the game slower, besides harming the visibility of the personnel who plays with the airplanes. As a suggestion, I would like to leave this new sighting system for the Firestorm mode, because it fits best with the mode proposal. Another suggestion is to remove the animation of reviving the doctor and return the syringe to this class, I liked that other classes can also revive but it does not make sense the doctor to have animation for this even if it is faster than the other, but the doctor It has to be like in the previous games.

No. I'd rather deal with some campers than constantly being spotted 24/7.

They can come up with other mechanisms to deal with camping. Scope glint can be added back for snipers and maybe they can notch up the audio cues for corner campers.