An Update on Battlefield V: Feedback Thread

Comments

• VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zviko0 wrote: »
    HARDG0RE wrote: »
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    HARDG0RE wrote: »
    The dislikes on the reveal trailer says it all. Nobody wants to see british women with claw arms in the game as it's historically inaccurate.

A WW2 game based on what we seen in the media and movies sounds good, at least it'll be more accurate and authentic.

And yet the other videos the likes overpower the dislikes.

Kinda throws that out the window doesnt it?

If that's the case what's the point in this thread? Why does Dice wan't the communities feedback?

I'd say there is more negativity surrounding Battlefield V than Dice contemplated!

Pressing a button that increases like/dislike counter on a YouTube video is not how you give feedback on the game.

Exactly. Also pushing a dislike button doesnt mean you didnt like the customization...it was a poorly made video and people didnt like the format.
  • Prep768
    3479 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Forgot the OP after going through the previous pages?
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    Today, we’re announcing that Battlefield V will have a new launch date – November 20, 2018. We wanted to give you a little bit of insight into how we arrived at this new date. Read more on Battlefield.com here.

Tell us your thoughts here. We're listening!

It's been mentioned already however - whenever you release BFV it needs to be a smooth and unbugged release.

Whatever the reason, the expectations are high - give yourselves enough time to bring the best that BFV can be
  • misisipiRivrRat
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    yoryibzs wrote: »
    This is a lie...
    I'm very frustrated with the mistakes of Ea Games, and with postponement of the release date

Why is it a lie?

Why is it when DICE doesn't say anything of substance they are sneaky and not truthful....then when they are open and transparent they are a bunch of liars?

Because no matter what Dice or EA does they will never win with this lot

And to some people Dice/EA can do no wrong. It's all rainbows and unicorns to them
  • crabman169
    12848 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is a lie...
    I'm very frustrated with the mistakes of Ea Games, and with postponement of the release date

Why is it a lie?

Why is it when DICE doesn't say anything of substance they are sneaky and not truthful....then when they are open and transparent they are a bunch of liars?

And to some people Dice/EA can do no wrong. It's all rainbows and unicorns to them

They can and have done plenty wrong and will continue to

Just because we don't blast them every single post doesn't mean "rainbows and unicorns"
  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This is a lie...

Why is it a lie?

Not even close to truth. Just some people get mad at DICE for things that are not even in their control.

Others get mad at not listening to their requests no matter how much of the minority they are. And others get mad when they do listen and change something only to get accused of not listening to the community.

In the end the legit complaints get drowned out by the noise.
  • nifod
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't know if it's the wright place. Just downloaded beta on PS4. There is no option to customize controls, change R1/R2, L1/L2? I know i can change it in PS4 menu.
  • r4f_penza
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Origin doesn't have a link to download the beta version. When will she?
  • misisipiRivrRat
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This is a lie...

Why is it a lie?

They can and have done plenty wrong and will continue to

Just because we don't blast them every single post doesn't mean "rainbows and unicorns"

Fair enough
  • SaltyPirat
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    I got to play Battlefield V at Gamescom 2 times (Once through standing in line and the second time through fast pass luck).
    The game plays awesome. Guns feel good and different and WW2 is my favorite setting. The realism was much needed and the new spotting makes the game harder and flanking easier... already looking forward to it.

Now a few important Points:
    I feel that tanks will need a small nerf, I got them 2 times @Gamescom... My first round was 41 3, the second was 31 0. Now take this with a grain of salt, people @Gamescom suck. Note: Tanks need to refill ammo to, awesome feature I wished for since BFBC2 (Make a HD remake PLS).

I fear the Player customization. I dont want cyborgs running around in a WW2 Game, it also breaks with the idea of a Uniform.
    Also how are we to tell Friend from Foe? Also are womans hitboxes smaller than mens? After all they are smaller on average, which would make them the preferred choice.

The trailer showed that the community doesnt want diversity where it has no place. In WW2 it has no place. If you absolutely must have Woman in a WW2 game, which makes no sense at all, to be PC and cool with the rest of the gaming industrie, then give players the choice to turn it off. The shouts of woman on a WW2 map where absolutely immersion breaking for me. (not to forget annoying as hell)

I only preordered today since EA took HR actions... By Söderlund, nobody will miss you and stupid forced diversity.

Edit: Forgot one thing: You still spawn vehicles from the spawn menu: I detest this design choice. Got to talk to 2 DICE people about it, they said they did it to "Give players the choice to play the vehicle they want." I call BS on this. In BF1 two of the 4 tank choices are absolutely useless for the team, you are at a great disadvantage if they are selected. It also invites macro usage to camp on vehicles, which was a huge problem in BF1. #BringVehiclesBackOnMaps
  • xBajaBlast
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SaltyPirat wrote: »
    I got to play Battlefield V at Gamescom 2 times (Once through standing in line and the second time through fast pass luck).
    The game plays awesome. Guns feel good and different and WW2 is my favorite setting. The realism was much needed and the new spotting makes the game harder and flanking easier... already looking forward to it.

Now a few important Points:
    I feel that tanks will need a small nerf, I got them 2 times @Gamescom... My first round was 41 3, the second was 31 0. Now take this with a grain of salt, people @Gamescom suck. Note: Tanks need to refill ammo to, awesome feature I wished for since BFBC2 (Make a HD remake PLS).

I fear the Player customization. I dont want cyborgs running around in a WW2 Game, it also breaks with the idea of a Uniform.
    Also how are we to tell Friend from Foe? Also are womans hitboxes smaller than mens? After all they are smaller on average, which would make them the preferred choice.

The trailer showed that the community doesnt want diversity where it has no place. In WW2 it has no place. If you absolutely must have Woman in a WW2 game, which makes no sense at all, to be PC and cool with the rest of the gaming industrie, then give players the choice to turn it off. The shouts of woman on a WW2 map where absolutely immersion breaking for me. (not to forget annoying as hell)

I only preordered today since EA took HR actions... By Söderlund, nobody will miss you and stupid forced diversity.

Edit: Forgot one thing: You still spawn vehicles from the spawn menu: I detest this design choice. Got to talk to 2 DICE people about it, they said they did it to "Give players the choice to play the vehicle they want." I call BS on this. In BF1 two of the 4 tank choices are absolutely useless for the team, you are at a great disadvantage if they are selected. It also invites macro usage to camp on vehicles, which was a huge problem in BF1. #BringVehiclesBackOnMaps

^ true
  • GrizzledFox1
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    i think what dice should do to really make the game stable and bug free is run the beta up until launch day so they can actively sort out any issues that arise before the general public gets their hands on it. as a CTE tester im rather eager to dive in and give my best possible feedback about this new installment in my single most liked franchise.
  • Popa2caps
    589 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    first time loading the game i tried to load into a match got booted out and black screen took over the menu had to restart the game. Xbox OG
  • VIDSICIOUS
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I was hoping to play conquest 64 players. I can only get 16 v 16 max lobby. are the large games not up for the beta?
  • LaugeJ8
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Why can't you curse in any language in the chat??? It makes no sense. You cant even say: "Holy **** that was amazing". Or something like that.
  • codenamedoris
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    bf5 beta not working why I bother to preorder is beyond me.
  • Loqtrall
    12468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Squad join is screwed and so is matchmaking.

When I solo join through server browser it seems to work fine.
  • F3nd3r3n
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    first time loading the game i tried to load into a match got booted out and black screen took over the menu had to restart the game. PC
  • cyberfredcobra
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi guys
    actually impossible to play (any mode) , black screen with loading icon.
    nothing happens or sometime directx error which close the game.
    I had no problem during alpha.
  • JensAL1
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2018
    TTK IS TOOO FAST! Maybe this crazy stuff work for PC players... But it does not work for console players...
  • Zviko0
    1718 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    JensAL1 wrote: »
    TTK IS TOOO FAST! Maybe this crazy stuff work for PC players... But it does not work for console players...

I love it on PS4.