An Update on Battlefield V: Feedback Thread

Comments

• 0KNMDM
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    give us the ability to locally disable chat censorship -- we don't need your morals imposed on us.
  • Amphybiouse
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    no matter what they do, I won't ever be paying for another EA title
    I strongly encourage everyone to do the same.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    JensAL1 wrote: »
    TTK IS TOOO FAST! Maybe this crazy stuff work for PC players... But it does not work for console players...

Seemed fine to me.
  • GrizzledFox1
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    as a CTE tester i have likes and dislikes about this beta so far. obviously the first bad thing was the ability to not play for almost 8 hours after launch. the faces they used for the female characters are pure and simply ugly to look at. whoever made those models should be fired for shoddy work. otherwise it runs fairly smooth and the TTK is just right for a veteran player like me that they nailed perfectly. only 2 things need fixing and some might disagree. firstly narvik medical and supply cache located on the railway need to be heavily separated or removed as enemy squads camped that spot entire matches disrupting the flow of the game and creating a heavy unbalance to fights.

the other thing would be faction loadouts are as wrong as possible. all factions use the same guns. if dice wants any credibility for historical accuracy i suggest restricting factions to there appropriate weapons. brits use enfields, brens, stens. germans use kar98k, gewher 43, stg44,mp40. US uses carbine,garand, thompson,bar. its too over powering to give everyone the same guns as it takes the fun out of getting a better weapon off an fallen enemy. also this is a personal want. a surrender system that allows to give up when outnumbered. ww2 was not a live or die scenario prisoners of war did happen(still do) i think doing that would help a good chuck to keep people around. but everyone has there own opinions and ideas how to make games better. i dont expect anyone to fully agree with me.
  • snakeeyes00
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    (feature request) I would like to see a progress metric with the weapons and items so i have an idea how far to unlock something.

(bug) Tank repair right side menu shows left-D button - while tank insert shows down-D button, which is the the that works. Most of the D buttons seem sluggish or have some type of delay. Hope that gets fixed.

Need some info on how the specials work. The VR rocket, tank, and air drop. I can't seem to figure out how to tell it where to drop or target.

Tanks seem weird somehow. They seem to move more on their own than in BF4. Maybe it's just something to get use to. Do like the limited ammo - though if everyone has rocket launchers, mines and such I think they will get blown up before they run out. May need to balance this a little more. More ammo to start might be ok.

So far not bad, really like the fortifications something a little different.
  • mobbbbb
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i need ammo
  • EggmanUnleashed
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have not been able to revive, without picking up the weapon of the person I am reviving. X button for revive and weapon pickup, needs some further thought. Now that squads and spawn are working, really enjoying these maps and getting my feet under me per BF V. Thumbs up.
  • johhn22
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A falta da opção de spotar o inimigo me desanimou, todos os Bfs tinham essa opção de marcar o inimigo.
  • 0KNMDM
    165 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    some issues thus far:
    • inability to turn off profanity filter in chat
    • voip volume is too low
    • swimming under water looks too clear -- seems to be missing a shader
    • the Q menu is a step down from bf1 -- clunkier to use
    • lost the ability to hold N to toggle map open... tap zoom, toggle open / close was a very useful feature in bf1 and should be brought back in bfv
  • VIRGINDARYY
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hey,

I am really liking the game so far, its a bit more organized and has less action than bf1 but I really prefer this style
    And the map Rotterdam is soooo well made, there arent chokepoints which we know from the previous Battlefield titles but tons of ways to navigate through the map, I LOVE IT

My only issue so far is the SOUND
    The maps have an eerie feeling to them, its too quiet! The only thing that I am missing from BF1 are the eardrum-blasting gunshots and all the other "war"sounds and many other people seem to have the same opinion on that matter
    I've seen the V1-Rocket land on a Flag today and it was aweeesome, but still way too quiet :(

The wartapes option has been enabled and I own some good headphones (Audiotechnica ATH M50X), ASUS Xonar DGX Soundcard and a FiiO DAC so it has to be the game

I hope you guys look into this, thank you
  • HausmeisterWinni
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm too old for the ****, I do not see the enemys or too late and my reaction is too slow too. I have played every battlefield but BF V will probably be the first one I will not buy. For me too fast and so it makes no fun and no sense for me. Battlefield 5 is good and looks good. I just can not manage. No sooner have I spawned am I dead again. I do not even know where the shot came from :) I can not handle the weapons either, the feeling is completely different.
  • llllllllllllllEz
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Have not been able to revive, without picking up the weapon of the person I am reviving.

Agreed, It's annoying to revive someone and it automatically picks up any nearby weapon.

• llllllllllllllEz
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm too old for the ****, I do not see the enemys or too late and my reaction is too slow too. I have played every battlefield but BF V will probably be the first one I will not buy. For me too fast and so it makes no fun and no sense for me. Battlefield 5 is good and looks good. I just can not manage. No sooner have I spawned am I dead again. I do not even know where the shot came from :) I can not handle the weapons either, the feeling is completely different.

I'm 42 so i feel your pain, lol.

It's hard for me to tell who's the enemy and who's friendly. Plus the dark spots on Rotterdam doesn't make it any easier.
  • 0KNMDM
    Please give us the ability to remove censorship from chat locally. The word for an entire nationality of people has been removed from the game. That is absolutely stunning.
  • Gom3R
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I like the game but maybe you can tone down the speed a little bit. Unless you are trying to alienate everyone above 25.
  • PR0V069
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Battlefield V will not load maps when Direct X 12 is enabled in the video settings.
    The game crashes!

Pc:
    I5 8600k
    16gb ddr4 2400
    1080ti strix OC
  • PR0V069
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    I hope its optimized better when its released as well.
  • Scutchio
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Don't find the game too bad on XBox One X. Quite enjoying it. Obviously buggy in places, but no issues with reviving or squad spawning etc. Just needs more polish now.
  • Nates4Christ
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    To the developers. I think issuing an apologize to the fans about the whole "uneducated" and "then don't buy it" or "right side of history" comments would go a LONG way. I think the customization and including women is a fun idea. If you want to go that route then I think you should stress "alternate take on WWII" more. Don't throw words around like authentic or realistic. Lets keep this fantasy if it's going to be different than the real thing.
  • Belchykins
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Please feel free to delay the game as long as you need so we get a good finished product. Follow the Rockstar mould here rather than Bethesda, in the long run your customers will thank you for it.