Can't find any matches to play in incursions

GhostShady_45
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Just decided to download incursions and it says 0 matches and 0 players why?

Comments

• ElliotLH
    3697 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Don't think it was very popular.
  • The_BERG_366
    1679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

cause it died :neutral: only a few dedicated players were playing it and some needed a break following its immediate death. dice did a great job advertising it as well so thst was the main problem really.
  • blindsniper63
    2180 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Out of our 86 platoonies in the BTS only 4 of us had it, most of them hadn't heard of it and didn't download it.Would have been great to have BTS vs BTS in that game.
  • Ronin9572
    705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

cause it died :neutral: only a few dedicated players were playing it and some needed a break following its immediate death. dice did a great job advertising it as well so thst was the main problem really.

Yup, just like the great advertising of BFV! I just don't understand what they are doing atm. No wonder their delaying the game a month, they need a good launch. It's funny I just had 2 new PSN friends download Incursions this week and they asked me why it was dead, lol
  • The_BERG_366
    1679 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ronin9572 wrote: »

Yup, just like the great advertising of BFV! I just don't understand what they are doing atm. No wonder their delaying the game a month, they need a good launch. It's funny I just had 2 new PSN friends download Incursions this week and they asked me why it was dead, lol

i remember about 1 months after the release of incursions they said there would be a "big announcement regarding incursions" on 26th of april. on that date they tweeted this. what an absolute joke. i mean when the mode got released to everyone it wasn't even worth a tweet on the official bf. but every new operations campaign is worth a tweet apparently... absolute joke. and then they are suprised that it dies.....
  • Ronin9572

i remember about 1 months after the release of incursions they said there would be a "big announcement regarding incursions" on 26th of april. on that date they tweeted this. what an absolute joke. i mean when the mode got released to everyone it wasn't even worth a tweet on the official bf. but every new operations campaign is worth a tweet apparently... absolute joke. and then they are suprised that it dies.....

I had so many PSN friends download it and uninstall it within the 1st week! They spent so much time and resources on this when it could have been used for Battlefield 1 or even Battlefront 2 for that matter. Think the only thing positive that came from this iirc was the lighting on several maps. Like you had said what a joke!
  • The_BERG_366

I had so many PSN friends download it and uninstall it within the 1st week! They spent so much time and resources on this when it could have been used for Battlefield 1 or even Battlefront 2 for that matter. Think the only thing positive that came from this iirc was the lighting on several maps. Like you had said what a joke!

well i don't think it would have been better to put these resources in the base game. the mode was actually really fun to play and had a good underlying concept. they should have just promoted it properly and most importantly include it in the basegame for easy accessibility instead of a separate client (i know they made it separate to keep flexibility as this was kind of a testing ground but still). i think a lot of players would have liked it and its improved maps but again it failed cause of promotion....
  • GhostShady_45
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Wow so much thing happened so should I delete it or wait to find people to play with?
  • Ronin9572

well i don't think it would have been better to put these resources in the base game. the mode was actually really fun to play and had a good underlying concept. they should have just promoted it properly and most importantly include it in the basegame for easy accessibility instead of a separate client (i know they made it separate to keep flexibility as this was kind of a testing ground but still). i think a lot of players would have liked it and its improved maps but again it failed cause of promotion....

Exactly it was a fun mode and like you said if it had been promoted properly it might have done better. It should have been together with BF1 as both together took a lot of HD space. Another issue was server problems, balancing, and quitters, but that's another story.
  • faponit
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 2
    0 matches and 0 players why?

Cause nobody cared about shoehorned competitive game modes
    Wow so much thing happened so should I delete it or wait to find people to play with?

If you wanna wait into infinity then go for it

• IIPrest0nII
    681 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I moved the topic to Battlefield 1 Incursions section
  • Dr_Demento32
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    i downloaded it last week no one playing it so i deleted it on the same day
  • Noodlesocks
    1315 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Releasing it as a separate program was a terrible idea.