Weekly BF

Have pre order BFV

Sjangsung
80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Playing since BF2 and after that always being a fan of the Battlefield series. BF3 will be my favo, BF4 had a dramatic start, and BFH had serious not a chance (From the community) to be a good game. BF1 different but fun to play in this ww1 setting. Sometimes i can not handle medic weapons (self reloading guns are my handicap) give me assault or support class. And BFV with no premium needed and battles in my birth city (Rotterdam) feels so excited! A chance to defend my city (in WW2 the Netherlands capitulated in 3/4 days) I hope it will be a good game, good optimized, and good balanced.

:):)

Comments

• EdwinSpangler
    1792 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Hey, something positive!!

Very excited myself.
  • Sjangsung
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 2018
    :) yea see lot of negativism around this potential good game. People are taking things to serious. For me its not important, but also woman's has the right to make war :D or anything something else (half men/ half woman) rly don' t care this (gender) discussions.
  • boutneus
    2475 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2018
    The Anti SJW crap is just pathetic. Yeah it’s dumb EA is pushing this stuff in a historical game cause it just breaks immersion. but if the gameplay is good who really cares. And that’s the thing, I have a feeling the gameplay is going to suck because they are trying to make this a competitive e sports type of game. Meaning waaay to much reliance on already brain dead teammates OR being forced to find friends / platoon mates to squad up whenever you feel like playing some BFV.
    That’s why I’m not getting this game until maybe a couple of months in and superpositive reviews from players. RDR2 will lessen the pain easily