When does Beta appear in Origin?

rv112
137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
I‘ve preordered and have Access but I can‘t see the Beta in Origin. Saw some screenshots from people they already have it in.

So when does it appear or what do I have to do for?

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Preload will start tomorrow.
  • rv112
    137 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I know, but I only can preload if there is the game in my library...
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm 100% sure if preload starts tomorrow you'll find a way to do that. No need to panic.
  • rv112
    I know from past that there already were bugs that games doesn't appear. And I saw people they already have it in theire library.
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    rv112 wrote: »
    I know from past that there already were bugs that games doesn't appear. And I saw people they already have it in theire library.

Pre-load for the Beta starts on Monday. No, they don't have it.
  • rv112
    They do. For example:

DmCzIBgUcAAHPJe.jpg
  • Zviko0
    1616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just wait till Monday and if it's not there on Monday 9am UK time, then you have a reason to complain.
  • rv112
    I don't want to complain, I just asked. I also twittered to the devs but got no answer.
  • Verikauha
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just order EA Access and I think we both see it tomorrow. Like Phantom say, no need to panic :smile:
  • SWE-Androctonus
    557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 2018
    For the Alpha, they emailed a key.
    Will they send codes for the Beta? Or will it just show up in origin?
  • Mystriall
    497 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    For the Alpha, they emailed a key.
    Will they send codes for the Beta? Or will it just show up in origin?

It will just show up in origin. It's an open beta, which means no keys needed.

Edit: If you haven't pre-ordered, I'm not sure if it will show ut prior to the 6th?