No more daily scraps for the Road to Battlefield V challenges?

Pabodie1931
61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Shame, it was a useful way of getting scraps for the items I wanted.

No more reason to use the repair tool any more :)

Comments

• IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    just a cheap psychological ploy to disincentivise you from playing, so you will pre-order bf5 and play the beta. meh.. DICE are so unbelievably stingy when it comes to battlepacks.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3060 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thank goodness I finished yesterday's challenges ... got enough scraps to buy that lovely new Chauchat skin. I do think it is unfortunate that BF1 players have to be put 'on hold' just so that people can test out the beta of a different game ... what if people want to play this game, not BFV? Oh well, it's only one week, and I'm quite busy with the BFV beta myself ... even to the point that I'm going to test out the just-released RS6 operators a full week after they're released, even if I have the Year 3 season pass.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    This week is all about "the almighty BETA". Challenges will return when it's over.
  • CS-2107
    1552 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This week is all about "the almighty BETA". Challenges will return when it's over.

I think he's right
  • ThunderTaters
    130 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CS-2107 wrote: »

I think he's right

That would be a relief, I still need to save up for all those new skins they’re releasing down the road...
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5145 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
  • Rogue-Mike
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Daily scraps was such a nice thing to combined with the shop.

• CS-2107
    1552 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Thanks for clarification man.
  • boutneus
    2453 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Lol played the demo for about 2 hrs then went straight back to bf1. It really feels like a crappy mod of bf1 if you ask me, won’t be buying BFV ( maybe once it reaches the bargain bin)