BFV on Companion?

kronenbourg73
37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi

Is there any news if BFV will be on the companion? The reason I ask, is the issue I had with bf1, is that if you want to know what progression you were with a codex etc, then you either had to come out of the current game, or fire up either your phone or a browser with the companion, and even then it doesn't show weapon progression.

I have a feeling it won't have Battlelog, but at least something so I can view my stats etc without having to boot up origin and then the game, to go..'kinda curioushow many kills I have with so and so' and just look on a browser etc

Comments

• Zooboid
    920 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m guessing that’s it’s coming to the companion, though I and many others prefer if it were to be on Battlelog instead.

RIP Battlelog :'( you’re sorely missed
  • kronenbourg73
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, I love Battlelog, so much easier to find stuff, and it has so much going on. I use it for BF3 and 4 still, even though there is a companion for 4, I prefer battlelog 100%
  • A1EVLSS
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, I am wondering where we will track our stats too. Deluxe edition pre order releases 15th and still see no BFV on companion app and website.
  • kronenbourg73
    I know BF1 was on companion, and that had no Battlelog, so I'm really hoping they do release it, instead of having to boot up the game, just so you can take a look at something, and then disconnect.
  • skipperdog106
    388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed I miss battlelog I doubt it won’t be too much longer before they update the companion app
  • Killer07
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The companion app hasn't been updated on over a year on Android... Any news dice??
  • Snyperi
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please let us know if BFV is coming to the Companion! Ive been checking daily but nit6hing yet 😞