Halp with Uniform Soldier Aim

CPDarrell
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
edited August 2016
So, I've been finding that (not sure if this is only my problem by the way), when I ADS, my sensitivity is not the same as when I hip-fire, especially when I equip a 3.4x or more scope on my weapon. Does this have to do with the Uniform Soldier Aiming coefecient and can I just remove any sensitivity changes between any sort of zoom (including vehicle right click zooms)?
Flag Quote ·

Comments

• RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    CPDarrell wrote: »
    when I ADS, my sensitivity is not the same as when I hip-fire
    I believe this is how it is intended to be.

• CPDarrell
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    CPDarrell wrote: »
    when I ADS, my sensitivity is not the same as when I hip-fire
    I believe this is how it is intended to be.

So, is there no way to have sensitivity consistently the same no matter the scope zoom?
  • Morph2o
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    this expains uniform soldier aiming

• CPDarrell
    Morph2o wrote: »
    this expains uniform soldier aiming

Exactly, that video is trying to tell me that my sensitivity should be the same for any scope but it's not working like that as I said on my first post. It's changing between scopes.
  • CPDarrell
    Can anyone answer this question?
  • RowgerThat
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    1. Set your soldier aiming sensitivity to 125%
    2. Enable Uniform Soldier Aiming
    3. Enable ADS FOV scaling (something like that) on the video settings so that you dont zoom when adsing

I believe this should make ads and hip exaclty the same speed, its my setup.
  • CPDarrell
    edited August 2016
    RowgerThat wrote: »
    1. Set your soldier aiming sensitivity to 125%
    2. Enable Uniform Soldier Aiming
    3. Enable ADS FOV scaling (something like that) on the video settings so that you dont zoom when adsing

I believe this should make ads and hip exaclty the same speed, its my setup.

THANKS! This is a reply!\

SADLY this did not work as it turns out I had ADS FOV scaling on already.
  • proxxi1337
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited February 2017
    I also experienced this... in BF4 with USA on Hip-Fire and ADS are exactly the same, so it takes the same amount of mouse-movement to aim from one point to another. In BF1 the movement when ADS is much slower. I don't like this, because I want to have the same sensitivity settings for both games.
    (edit: uh i just see this is BF4 Forum. In BF4 it works fine for me)
  • EddieRhymers_YT
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Did they change the coefficient? Its now 100 and it was 133% all the time in other games right? Do i get the same results as in BF4 for my aim, because somehow it feels a little weird. Not as on point with my aim, like i am in bf 4 with the same settings.