Spawn Protection Needs To Be Removed

Sixclicks
5065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2018
Particularly on squad spawns. It's pretty ridiculous when an enemy spawns on a squad mate in front of you and they take less damage due to spawn protection.

I just had it happen to me in a game I recently played. I rounded a corner as an enemy assault player spawned on his squad mate, shot him twice at near point blank range with the ZH-29, and he survived and gunned me down with his STG.

I'd understand some spawn protection when spawning on an objective or parachuting in, but there should be no spawn protection if you choose to spawn on a squad mate. It's especially awful to run into if you're using a low fire rate weapon like a bolt action or the ZH-29.

Comments

• Sixclicks
    5065 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    At least the guy apologized for it lol.

apology.png
  • Sixclicks
    edited September 2018
    @LOLGotYerTags @EA_Cian or any other mod/dev, could you move this thread to the BFV Open Beta General Discussion section? I meant to put it there, not here. Thanks.