Battlefield 6

mynameispx
2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I suggest EA to make the new Battlefield in Syria/Iraq modern days, will be amazing and will be selling the double of BF V

Comments

• CRAZY_EVAN1
    135 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    oh, hello again.

there is strong potential there.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1238 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Set it in the 80's during the cold war era and make the cold war gone hot scenario, they could implement maps/battles that happened in the cold war leading up to the 80's when the cold war goes hot
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    I am for a battlefield game to do with terrorism around the world. I think it can be viable.
  • duckfighterdk
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think next BF it should be Vietnam theme. It will reflect the Roman numerals in the name also. Battlefield VI etnam :)

Then im ready for the BF4 remake.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1707 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    could we maybe get BFV released first and concentrate on this instead of guessing about the setting of the next installment which will be released in 2020 or 2021!?
  • Slarlac249
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited October 2018
    i would like to see battlefield 2143 sick of re-treading old stuff. seen enough nam, modern and ww1/2 now.
  • wesleyvanvianen8
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited November 2018
    [impersonating a moderator / backseat moderating]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • ak47egy
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    BATTLEFIELD COLD WAR YESSSSS PLEASE <3 <3 <3 <3
  • Tactical_wizzzeR
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    a modern day triple A FPS is never set in real conflicts, because politics.

but I can see a Cold War era Battlefield, because there is SO MUCH conflict and we have gotten to the point where even the cold war's history despite being fresh in the memory of those who have been through it, is somewhat distant from us so that it doesn't feel too much like current events... I mean 1991 was 27 years ago!

the Arab Israeli wars of 1956, 1967, 1970, 1973 alone can make for a Battlefield game, and those conflicts unlike the more recent ones are fought between mechanized armies- fair and square. within that era, the U.S were in Vietnam, again a conflict that alone can make for it's own entry. during the 60s and 70s the world was ripe with war, from South America, to Angola, the Balkans, the east... did you know there was a second Vietnam War? which was actually the Third Indochina war? China vs Vietnam, and it was a war just as brutal as the U.S involvement a decade prior.

again the politics of the Cold War are too real in the memory of people, and many conflicts were brutal with zero disergard to the cost of human life done in the name of totalitarianism, but if WW2 has been fair game so far, the Cold War can give people plenty of opportunities to create great entertainemnt out of the most horrific events of the latter half of the 20th century.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    well you know what I say, a battlefield war on terrorism game. screw the controversy, people will still love it.
  • valens831
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    seen enough nam, modern and ww1/2 now.

I agree with this. I'd love to see them revisit the future and see what they can do now with all that they have learned.
    could we maybe get BFV released first and concentrate on this instead of guessing about the setting of the next installment which will be released in 2020 or 2021!?

I understand your point. However, it's because of being tired of the same old timeline that causes me to look forward to the next installment already.
  • krispycreme
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I am more concerned that BF franchise is going to get like COD. Changing skins to make me buy a "new" game. I hope they up the ante on a new engine. One that utilizes Vulkan and DX12 more efficiently. The draw to the franchise for me was the fact that Bad Company 2 added so much more to gameplay from Bad Company--it was like night and day. Then came BF3 which got dramatically better than BC2 and I never thought it would happen. Sadly Hardline came out and sincerely felt like they took a step back. Good idea, poor execution, also not strictly dice studios fault here. BF4 was an awesome transition as well. BF1 was exhausting the frostbite engine and I have yet to play BFV, but its probably safe to say it could have been an expansion pack instead of a full game. COD is literally a franchise of expansions. I miss BF's innovation. Call the new engine Gangrene or Heatstroke or something. The worst news I heard was that Dice studio partnered with EA. It was like watching Westwood studios tanking all over again. Command & Conquer days, ruined by f2p and micro-transactions. I am happy they scrapped the new C&C generals game.
  • Quasar9111
    170 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Falklands War would be a good couple of maps,
  • Blackidus
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I want something new, maybe another spinoff. We have modern era with the Bad company games, BF2, BF3, BF4, Hardline. We had historical with BF1942, Vietnam, BF1, BF1943 and BFV. The only futuristic game we have is BF2142.

So maybe futuristic again? But with a twist, maybe space?
    World War 4 broke out and destroyed the earth taking the battles out in space, to the moon, other planets and their moons. Imagine the crazy things that could be done with this setting, there is no boundaries when it comes to weaponds, armies, vehicles and such. Just Dice´s pure imagination, that´s what got us the gem BF2142. I just want them to go crazy again :)
  • nefariouscheat
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yes another one, like almost all Battlefield games.
  • CRAZY_EVAN1
    seriously, develop them all. cold war gone hot, alternate history. a battlefield war on terrorism game featuring terrorism and counter-terrorism around the world. another futuristic battlefield game.

just go for it ea and dice there are years and years of content in this thread to get on with.
  • Air_80rn
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Do you know why BF3 did so well? Cause everything looked real, everything looked like the stuff you saw on the news and movies. The Humvees and the main battle tanks. The deserts and dry lands. I dont need hovering tanks or drones with machine guns or dogs that you can control. I want to feel like im in the real battlegrounds that are happening right now. What ever you make, keep it realistic and stay away from COD style gameplay.
  • wesleyvanvianen8
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think i will tell the moderator about this...
  • zergxt
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    please no again a game with history from ww1 or ww2/ this is terminated,finished, is a shi**et story the same with bf5. i dont want another bf5 story in bf6 because bf5 is a disaster, is unfinished game released for fools, gameplay is fail, story fail, weapons fail, damage weapons fail, ammo pack unlocked fail, coins fail, everything is fail in battlefiled 5. I like to be something diferent and new in bf6 or the same with bf3 and bf4. with fast spawn , without landing spawn veiw, is bad. ea games have 2 garbage games bf1 and bf5. i dont want to buy another garbage in future , please stop release this dissaster and go to make a good game. With fast spawn, add much player on a server 64 vs 64 or 100 vs 100 because after one year u are in 2020 and still have 32/32 on a server , i think ea games no have money from fools to evolve, release this garbage game for kids only the same with bf1 and bf5. After you finished NFS Series with much trash games for example: shit1,shit2 and more garbages, you continue to release only trash in NFS the same with Payback. Now you arrived in battlefield series to destroy these series, from last 2 years with bf1 i m today talking about bf5 a brother garbage games liked only by noobs and kids who dont played never bf2,bf3,bad company, bf4 to see how are a good game maked. If you read my comments some Developer from EA Games or boss leader from game creatos, please read and keed this **** in your minds, stop history game, go to next bf6 with ww3 ,modern warfare, much pack weapons, much cars,truck war, much tank, planes and more . RIP BF 1 AND BF5. With love a gamer from 2005 who played all bf series.
  • ar1017o4
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited January 2
    Just make a remastered version of BattleField 4. It's the best multiplayer game ever. Period.