Battlefield 6

13»

Comments

• Rodrigobventura
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think that BF VI should be a remake of BF4! because Battle Field IV was the hype of all them. Now they put the BFV same as the BF1 with just a little difference that is the history.
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's probably going to be vietnam, I'll be surprised if it's not but if it plays anything like BFV I'm out.
  • Army_bloodcore
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Here is a map of my dreams.
    T3wDnZR.jpg
  • stapor72
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just make a remastered version of BattleField 3. It's the best multiplayer game ever. Period. :-)
  • Hurrdurr_NOR
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF4 / BF3 remake would be nice. The pacing is very good and it is just loads of fun, alone or with friends. Also, bring back the goddamn weapon/class selection screen. The ones in BF1 and BFV is just absolutely terrible. Do the right thing and update Frostbite and bring in some new stuff without breaking what works. BF4 introduced huge destructible events that change how the map plays to what was basically BF3. Along with some quality-of-life improvements. Do that stuff. Make what was great better.
  • Wedgedbug
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I believe they need to go back into modern times even if its an early modern time. All this going back into the past is leaving game evolvement in a standstill. A game in the past can only do so much because you cannot add as much as you can during the periods in BF3 and BF4. I would like to go back to the feel of BF3 where people felt like they were actually part of the military and keep the customization feel of BF4. I miss the amount of vehicles that players could interact with in the game. All this in the past game theme is getting old and a return in the modern times can solve this issue. If they want to make their next game truly successful, they need to do something where they are able to keep the audience interest. I think a modern game would also boost up their sales. Just a thought. 
  • dannyloco1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Try not to F it up
  • dazbon
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Try not to F it up
    Oh I think they will have a go at doing so!! You would think with the PS5 etc coming out that there would be improvements, but to be honest I have not bought since BF4 as I could see what was happening. A real shame but I guess in the end it is down to the customer to drive the improvements as the big companies will only react if their profits are hit.
  • Tostone
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The biggest problem with the most recent games is the limiting of the Sandbox feeling. At first it started with limiting the destruction seen in Bad Company 2 due to concerns of map-leveling(which didn’t even happen enough to be so concerned about, and when it did it was awesome). Then they went and added tailored vehicle soldier classes in BF1/5 which prevented vehicle waste BUT also decreased those “ONLY IN BATTLEFIELD” moments. It’s great to be able to nab a helicopter without consequence to your class and rain hell fire then jump out when you deem fit and shoot an RPG at a jet or lay some C4 on a tank while in parachute. Before you had a CHOICE to PTFO or Sandbox or a bit of both. But recently it’s felt like you’ve been forcing PTFO down our throats in a very rigid way. I miss the freedom of the old battlefields. I want to see freedom in Battlefield 2021. It’s what made Bad company 2 great. Freedom.
  • AN2NZ1
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited June 4
    We don't need to focus on another new BF game.
    What we need is BF3, BF4 or BAD COMPANY 2 with FULL VR SUPPORT.
    Wake up. You already created AWESOME BF games, back in the days.
    Remake them or add VR support for them and sell it as a new DLC, and we are all good to go again <3
    Trust me on this one.
    VR is the future. I will not go back to flatscreen games again.
    For all the haters who do not own a VR headset yet....try it once (with a decent game), and you will not go back to flatscreen.
    MAD LOVE to all <3
  • Brynin2
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    complete redo of Battlefield 2142. Granted you could crazy with future tech i would suggest very strong limit on mini map assistance. 
  • Brynin2
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited August 28

Is it worth paying over 120$ for a MMO BF game like planetside 2? Not free to play and no pay to win.

Like to see what a Battlefield deigned around a planetside 2  type experience/platform/gameplay would look like minus the pay for weapons aspect. 

Might be time to create a "standard" base modern/future BF that over the years evolves and pretty much becomes the  go to BF game for modern/future theme weapons and gear game play.  While on the side you create themed BF games like cold war or whatever. So if people wanna play themes like ww2 or civil war etc....people can purchase those side games while BF Unremitting or BF Relentless ( a few titles meaning never ending, impossible to stop or prevent) is the BF game that takes the best from a game like planetside 2 and ends up being 10yr long lasting evolving modern/futuristic BF game.

Player logs into a massive battle and when a player logs off same control the map battle continues. Mixing all the modes into a massive battleground always on going regardless if  a player is logged in or not. All the modes all mixed into a massive MMO FPS BF game that could even mix in elements of a battle royal game like loot placements. I would stay away loot that gives players extra shielding or armor. Mainly loot like guns, ammo, gadgets, some sort of kill streak type ability(being rare- adjusted based on game play testing), and maybe bring back commander elements.

Also bring back the large structure destruction like in BF 4. Different structures placed all around the map like a giant dam can be demolished changing the surroundings/game play of that given area of the map. These structures can be reset by creating two or three massive maps that the game would rotate between after the victory condition is achieved be either faction. Planetside 2 has an alert system and at the end of the alert the factions that controls largest % of the massive map wins. The map will lock factions and fighting moves to another massive map. Maps in planetside 2 are themed. One map is jungle the others snow and desert....Once the map is locked and players switch maps the large structures that were demolished  reset for when the map opens again.   

Just a thought.   > BattleField Unremitting        
    Post edited by Brynin2 on
  • shaggysk8er
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Lets hope the new battlefield is going to be like bf3 or bf4 and hopefully just remaster the game. Period We dont need some new futuristic game or some other dumb **** like BF5. They need to keep it modern and stop trying all this new stuff and go with what you know and honestly listen to us, the community who loves the older games. We all know that bf5 was straight trash.... Let the COMMUNITY be the judge of the game
  • Brynin2
    edited September 2
    Last thing we need is another dead end remaster, granted bf3 and bf4 were the best of the bunch. Not sure a cookie cutter game just to sell a title opens the door for creativity. Can always keep whats best about bf3 or bf4, keeping a few traditional game modes and the server list while taking a leap into a larger player count MMO FPS BF that has 8-10yr road map. Making it the standard BF for modern. Make one game with a longer road map instead of pooping out same game over and over.      
  • shaggysk8er
    77 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Brynin2 said:
    Last thing we need is another dead end remaster, granted bf3 and bf4 were the best of the bunch. Not sure a cookie cutter game just to sell a title opens the door for creativity. Can always keep whats best about bf3 or bf4, keeping a few traditional game modes and the server list while taking a leap into a larger player count MMO FPS BF that has 8-10yr road map. Making it the standard BF for modern. Make one game with a longer road map instead of pooping out same game over and over.      
    I agree and disagree with some of this. people like the modern feel and thats what battlefield if great at doing. tweaking a little bit of the game would make it better thats why this forum is up and running ya feel me. In conclusion though, having the old school OG maps should be a must bro. Those maps were phenomenal and without a doubt a masterpiece
  • NuttysKunKs
    563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    +1 for Vietnam 🇻🇳

Would be amazing utilising all the brilliant music.

Make the game fun again!!