deleted

Comments

• Rev0verDrive
    6761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Rev0verDrive wrote
    I'm positive there will be some huge maps in BF5.
    I really hope your right because so far I'm done with this infantry game.
    I could live with it if planes were ok, but they are not. Probably the worst in the BF series.

I'm waiting for DICE to release some really big maps or even remake some of the old monsters. Watch the forums explode with "Walk simulator" comments.

I'm pretty sure we might get Wake Island. For some reason people can't walk away from that map. They act like it's big, but it's actually small.

I'd love to see Gazala, El Alamein, Bocage, Op Husky, Op Aberdeen, Kursk, Turkov ....
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @Rev0verDrive wrote
    I'm waiting for DICE to release some really big maps or even remake some of the old monsters.
    Fingers crossed. But it's no only that. This game have a lot of issues that DICE need to solve before it will becomes really playble.
    And even if they solve all the problems then I'm going to get at really irritated by the daily and special assignments and because they are necessary for points to upgrade.
  • bmillsy513
    198 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fingers crossed. But it's no only that. This game have a lot of issues that DICE need to solve before it will becomes really playble.
    And even if they solve all the problems then I'm going to get at really irritated by the daily and special assignments and because they are necessary for points to upgrade.

The whole point system to buy upgrades or whatever is garbage. Its as if it was implemented before the whole BF2 fiasco happened, as they were planning to have micro transactions involved to buy points. Just a theory on that. But I miss the ole days when there was actual depth to upgrades and customizing by earning it through specific tasks for that particular item/mod.
  • ninja_y2k
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nah it's absolute trash for me. It is star wars bf ww2 with a cod like ttk. I spent 5 painful hours trying to like this beta and there is just no fun to it, i had more fun with BF1 and that says it all to me. They have a LONG way to go, to make this game even fun. Happily i am too uneducated to buy this. GG dice!!
  • SirBobdk
    5318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @bmillsy513 wrote
    The whole point system to buy upgrades or whatever is garbage
    It is.
    I have to play infantry in order to buy upgrades for planes. How stupied is that.
    Let me earn point by using that specifik weapon/vehicle I want to upgrade.
  • ninja_y2k
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    @bmillsy513 wrote
    The whole point system to buy upgrades or whatever is garbage
    It is.
    I have to play infantry in order to buy upgrades for planes. How stupied is that.
    Let me earn point by using that specifik weapon/vehicle I want to upgrade.

They have removed what was basic battlefield mechanics and added the god awful star wars credit system. Whoever came up with that "great" idea need firing!!
  • Wongkikok
    1 postsMember Member
    i cant believe how many people are commenting saying Battlefield 1 was good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, i thought it was terrible every map felt like a funnel to a grenade spam this game has issues but its actually fun. i loved BC2 BF3 and BF4 but BF1 was just not fun to me at all. i actually kind of like the attrition system adds another element to the game however i do think you should spawn with another mag atm because lets be honest spawning with 1 spare primary mag and 100 spare secondary bullets its just a bit silly.
  • Fretane
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So true.
  • Agent00Soul
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BFV is way better than BF1.

But any company who says if you dont like it dont buy it doesnt get my money.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

To be fair that statement is true however poor management skills that guy had and they did fire him. What they would need now is an interview where they don't grovel but in a roundabout way comes across as apologizing for having such an uneducated person address their customers.
  • von_Campenstein
    6621 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @Rev0verDrive wrote
    I could live with it if planes were ok, but they are not. Probably the worst in the BF series.

I'm waiting for DICE to release some really big maps or even remake some of the old monsters. Watch the forums explode with "Walk simulator" comments.

I'm pretty sure we might get Wake Island. For some reason people can't walk away from that map. They act like it's big, but it's actually small.

I'd love to see Gazala, El Alamein, Bocage, Op Husky, Op Aberdeen, Kursk, Turkov ....

Wake Island is pretty much a lock, I saw an interview where I think it was Mr Battlefield himself who said it was his favorite map and some of the other devs had to put a lid on it as to not give it away completely.
  • TropicPoison
    2505 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Wongkikok wrote: »
    i cant believe how many people are commenting saying Battlefield 1 was good ****, i thought it was terrible every map felt like a funnel to a grenade spam this game has issues but its actually fun. i loved BC2 BF3 and BF4 but BF1 was just not fun to me at all. i actually kind of like the attrition system adds another element to the game however i do think you should spawn with another mag atm because lets be honest spawning with 1 spare primary mag and 100 spare secondary bullets its just a bit silly.

So why don't you get on your main account? Since it looks like you've never played any of the games you mentioned.

You kids over complain about a game that is liked by many including myself, I never had issues finding an enemy in BF1, and the battles were always pretty good and chaotic along with vehicle combat now it's just who sees who first in a tank.
  • cweberling
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    una322 wrote: »
    I berlive this is down to the fact we have basically no spotting now, people don't know where the main front line is, so they all run off at spawn to different locations and you have 64 players spread out over a large map, hence why it feels empty half the time.

That's literally all Conquest ever is though. Conquest is a terrible game mode. Rush is where it's at. I like the "no spotting" though even though it is really hard to see/acquire targets sometimes.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6761 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Rev0verDrive wrote

Wake Island is pretty much a lock, I saw an interview where I think it was Mr Battlefield himself who said it was his favorite map and some of the other devs had to put a lid on it as to not give it away completely.

Figured as much. That gives me hope for Gazala, El Alamein or both. Stupid large maps with loads of vehicles.
  • BtheReaper49
    386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mdmnk0 wrote: »
    [*] Removal of spotting system + camo This has vastly improved the game, i've been able to hide on the ground with large groups of enemies running right past me, pick a few off and keep hiding... this is absolutely wonderful and will be even better with sileceners and various camo options -- makes skins and customizations make sensem.

Yes - this is a dramatic improvement. The game has massively improved by enabling camping and encouraging people to hide and 'keep hiding'. Don't worry about objectives. Just leave those to people that like getting shot in teh back by people like you with a great K/D but no intention of actually playing he game.

Hiding in corners is what makes BFV great. Much lolz.

What you did here is provide a summary of what most people HATE about this beta.

Couldn't agree more with what you stated. And they're using the STG44 at all times of course...
  • trip1ex
    5232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    I like BF1 more now that I played BFV. I was down on BF1 because of small maps, too many mostly infantry maps and zerg and musical flags and annoying visuals and animations and wasn't a big fan of ttk 2.0.

All BFV did was double down on all that stuff.
  • bfloo11111111111
    224 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BF1 felt like I was playing a war game, BFV felt like I was playing hide and seek.
  • gpkgpk
    271 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2018

To be fair that statement is true however poor management skills that guy had and they did fire him. What they would need now is an interview where they don't grovel but in a roundabout way comes across as apologizing for having such an uneducated person address their customers.
    The customers were uneducated and the snowflakes got their feelings hurt by being called out; took cojones to do what he did. Can't say I blame the dev, especially given what's happening in the world and Sweden. Other mediums have called out knuckle-dragging behavior over the last 50 years and it helped push things forward.
    BF1 felt like I was playing a war game, BFV felt like I was playing hide and seek.

This made me lol, right u are.

BFV is far worse than BF1 TTK2, which was far worse than BF1 pre-TTK2.
  • Yeah. I'll take any game where my bullets go where I expect them to over one where they don't 100/100.
  • Solid_SkG
    1134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    I tried explaining to a guy on r/battlefield_one how and why BFV is better than BF1...he came back talking to me about agendas and other bs.Now i see some guys saying Black ops 4 is better than BFV...

Look guys, i understand your franchise got boring and repetetive after Modern Warfare 3 and you moved to BF and somehow after many cod fans joined we started getting more and more casual titles but now DICE decided to listen to those who are in this franchise since 2002 and the core experience of BFV is how BF should be since 2011.

So why dont you just go back to your franchise or stick with BF1 so you can shoot doritos while camping on a heal without worrying about ammo or playing the objective and let the rest of us who know really well the potential of BFV and why its way better than the last BF titles we got?