Battlefield V Daily Orders and Special Assignments

Comments

• ElliotLH
    8170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Feradius wrote: »
    About weapon mastery assignments tier 6, I've done all medic mastery assignments so i was thinking giving a little feedback.

It seems that requirement to those were little bit too high, like 10 kills in one life with hip firing while enemy is in objective area or 20 kills in a round same thing. If people are happy with requirements, at least numbers should tune down (5 kills one life, 10-15 kills one round or so) a bit at least to make it bit easier yet challenging, since both requirements are time-gated to one round. And before i forgot, one weapon didn't even had any hip-fire specialization talents so it made that even harder than other weapons.

EDIT: And i forgot almost, time was pretty tight in Conquest mode at least, usually tickets were like 50 or less before i got all required kills. Grand Operation either ended too quickly since count resets on each day or another team was too good to get through in objective area.

I really do hope that other classes weapon mastery tier 6 assignments aren't this frustrating to do because i cant control much where enemy is.

It'd be good if there was a third requirement for the top-tier mastery assignments where you could accumulate kills, such as 200 hip-fire kills instead. That way you could just work on them over time.

On the whole though I'm really enjoying the assignment system, as well as medals and dog tags, and it works better than BF1.
  • SirBobdk
    4014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aften reaching lvl 50 i love only being able to get 300 coins every day with more than 10 weapons and vehicles to upgrade. 😤😣😩
  • JDOGMcFUZZL
    122 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The assignments are pretty good. Some are extremely hard. Like gewer 43 mastery 6 is impossible for me. I can't get 10 headshot kills in objective in 1 life, or 20 headshot kills in objective in a round. Im just not that good Hahah. But i agree with other comments about working on all objectives at once. Not just doing 4 at a time. especially since you have to go to the title menu to change out assignments. You don't want to have to do that after every single game. Especially when you're on a streak.
  • VLADlMIR_PUTlN
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The most frustrating assignment was the ZH 60 crouching sniper kills or get 10 crouching sniper kills in a round.

It does Not even register 100%.

It registers the first few kills then got to wait till next match to register another few kills.

Can you fix it please?

Thank you.
  • H_Lecter
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What I don't like, is that currently I have only one open assignment open that yields in-game currency.

How should I buy all the specializations that I unlocked?
  • disposalist
    8504 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    H_Lecter wrote: »
    What I don't like, is that currently I have only one open assignment open that yields in-game currency.

Working as intended, apparently. You've got hundreds of coins from those daily missions. Should only take a month or two to get stuff unlocked if you play every single day....
  • SirBobdk
    4014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Working as intended, apparently. You've got hundreds of coins from those daily missions. Should only take a month or two to get stuff unlocked if you play every single day....
    300 coins is a joke
  • MommyHacks
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Most assignments are bad and go against playing the objective.
    They manipulate the player to just trying to do their assignment and ignore the objective (especially assignments that don't have a longer grind option and have to be finished within a single round)

Assignments like kill enemies within an objective area encourages you to let them in the area before you kill them.
    Prone kills on anything but mmg feel counterintuitive to me as you just have to arbitrarily go prone all the time.
    I pretty much dislike most weapon assignments as they manipulate you into playing in a dumb way.

• Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The assignments and daily orders are great, keep them coming. Nice to have some fixed secondary objectives to tick off alongside the in-round stuff to do.
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

This is by design. Don't spend any company coins on cosmetics … it is how you run out … they want you tp spend real money on cosmetics so I think company coin will always be in short supply
  • ElliotLH
    8170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most assignments are bad and go against playing the objective.
    They manipulate the player to just trying to do their assignment and ignore the objective (especially assignments that don't have a longer grind option and have to be finished within a single round)

Assignments like kill enemies within an objective area encourages you to let them in the area before you kill them.
    Prone kills on anything but mmg feel counterintuitive to me as you just have to arbitrarily go prone all the time.
    I pretty much dislike most weapon assignments as they manipulate you into playing in a dumb way.

I had a kill two enemies while crouched daily mission today and thankfully crouched kills count as being prone.
  • eldergamer
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hello some of the Special Assignments are very hard for the average player, especially the ones you have to complete all four , think about the average player and give him an alternative way to complete the assignment.
  • KingSix_idol
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the Special Assignments, however some of them seem counter-intuitive. For example the Gewehr 43 one for the gold receiver is to either kill 10 people with a head shot in an objective you control in 1 life or kill 20 people with a head shot in 1 round from an objective you hold. The problem with this is, you want an Assault class to camp an objective...and hope people happen to attack the one you are in. If you go with your squad (hoping you are a good squadmate) to attack an objective you dont hold...and you get head shots, you dont get credit. Why not offer a 3rd solution like some of the other ones where you have to kill 60 enemies, but make it 90 or 120 enemies. Ive put in 16 hours on this specific assignment and have come close, but have yet to complete it and for some reason now, its gone from my list. Does it come back?
  • Kongo030
    640 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess you need to play the right game mode. Like play breakthrough on the defending side on a map with large objective areas. However yeah those assignments seem to be too tough.

• VFraggy
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I just fall through the map alot thats all
  • Kongo030
    640 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What I really don't like is that the gold stuff is for the last assignments. Everybody wants to show off their skill so they put the gold stuff on. If you'd get a realistic skin for the last level most people wouldn't run around with golden gun. This is really an eyesore.
  • ElandorGirondil
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I really hope the assignments will be fixed with the next Update, I am pretty demotivated from wrong descriptions or completely missing mastery assignments like the one from the ZH
  • Dral13
    350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    1) I don’t like the assignments locked to a particular game mode. We all have our favorite mode and no offense but some of them are not designed as well as others. So far I’ve not bothered to do anything that requires me to leave conquest.

2) I do not want to have to go prone.
  • SirBobdk
    I'm not doing any of them unless they have coins attached. Don't care about skins.
  • MonicasCigar
    112 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    daily orders don't pay enough to be worth the time.