This Week in Battlefield V

This game will only be good for team death match

MigueTK
674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
So after dealing with all the bugs and glitches that everyone has been repeating here and trying to enjoy the game, I could not really get into it. It doesn't have anything to do with the graphics or glitches, it just feels like the gunplay for this game is not suited to any mode that requires prolonged movement. TDM would be the ideal mode for BFV and nothing else A( DICE pls remove bleedout screen from this mode AT LEAST). The operations mode favors defenders on Narvik and I didn't see any difference between the Pre alpha build and this one in that regard. Rotterdam was a lame corner camp fest and I actually got bored playing this map, along with many other frustrations with the game design that left a sour taste in my mouth. ( the gun upgrades, WTF!) I only want to play this demo until I can unlock the shotgun and see how it compares to my beautiful, beautiful M1014. I had to go back to BF4 to wash the bad taste out of my mouth from BFV and went 30-10 with no revives, I only play in a squad to keep my field upgrades. But hey what do I know, I'm just a TDM tryhard with around 1000 round wins for this mode on PS4 alone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

• DaMutha1
    1222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    More stat brags, pls.
  • MigueTK
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    More stat brags, pls.

Just proving a point that I'm not trash and inb4 git gud at BFV brah. BFV itself is just a contradiction of poor game design choices. I would love to play TDM and nothing else because I have longed for a modern shooter to see the MP40, Type 99 LMG, M1 Garand and other Iconic WW2 weapons. I am still worried about how the statistical modifiers to the weapons are added to the game, as the upgrade paths in the beta are completely amateur.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You don't have to enjoy every game you play. Freedom of choice is a great thing.
  • MigueTK
    You don't have to enjoy every game you play. Freedom of choice is a great thing.

Exactly! I'm wondering how infected this game will be by MTX and if it's bad enough like COD then I might as well go to COD for its better TDM.
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's nothing like cod and I will be playing both for different experiences.
  • MigueTK
    It's nothing like cod and I will be playing both for different experiences.

The conquest and operations modes are pretty mediocre here even though they are the main appeal of a battlefield game I prefer TDM. Before COD went all stupid with their gimmicks I played COD4 religiously until BF3. Since BFV has left me unimpressed all the way back from EA Play and if the MTX implementation is just as bad as COD I might as well go play blackops. It is exactly like COD in its MTX design, except the barbie dress up simulator is for your WW2 dolls instead of future or near future.