One one more oddity

mollyfrank1
158 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Shooting a rider in back as he rides away somehow he pulls off a single head shot and kills me WTF?

Comments

• Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Shooting a rider in back as he rides away somehow he pulls off a single head shot and kills me WTF?
    The rifle the cavalry class uses is like a scout rifle, it has the ability to kill with a single headshot.
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1908 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Do you recall the name of the rider? Could it be something like @DonSharkito something something?
    Legend has he is the only true master of the horses and able to pull off a 180 Noscope from the back of a horse like that....

To master the horse you have to be hung like one:wink:
  • ElliotLH
    9537 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    To master the horse you have to be hung like one

That explains why I'm bad as cavalry then.
  • filthmcnasty
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

The default Cavalry weapon is the Russian 1895 trench. It's a OSK headshot, 2 kills for body
  • filthmcnasty
    851 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dA_9_eL_81 wrote: »

Do you recall the name of the rider? Could it be something like @DonSharkito something something?
    Legend has he is the only true master of the horses and able to pull off a 180 Noscope from the back of a horse like that....

To master the horse you have to be hung like one:wink:

Legend has it? Please drama king