Battlefield V Dislikes after 7 days of playing

j232211V7
83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
1. Buggy, buggy, buggy
Sometimes when you are about to respawn to someone or simply chose a location to respawn and the game is 5 minutes left ftom the clock to finish, I get this lovely message:
The deploy point you selected is no longer available.

And cannot longer join the game, have to wait for the next game

2. Sluggish performance in rotherdam map, conquest. Having a PS4 pro, 2 Tb Samsung Evo Pro SSD and a 200Mbps dedicated fiber optic internet connected thru LAN cable (1000 mbps) is not enough to properly run this game

3. Enemies hardly visible in the game, not showing many times in the radar, and after getting killed, not even showing who killed me or where I got snipe from.

4. While I fully understand this is a Beta, getting randomly disconnected of the game, unable to join games is simply unnaceptable. I have played Battlefront 2 Beta and Battlefirld 1 Beta and were way more stable than BFV Beta

5. Time to respawn is too long

Comments

• xXCA_RageXx
    1038 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    j232211V7 wrote: »
    1. Buggy, buggy, buggy
    Sometimes when you are about to respawn to someone or simply chose a location to respawn and the game is 5 minutes left ftom the clock to finish, I get this lovely message:
    The deploy point you selected is no longer available.

And cannot longer join the game, have to wait for the next game

2. Sluggish performance in rotherdam map, conquest. Having a PS4 pro, 2 Tb Samsung Evo Pro SSD and a 200Mbps dedicated fiber optic internet connected thru LAN cable (1000 mbps) is not enough to properly run this game

3. Enemies hardly visible in the game, not showing many times in the radar, and after getting killed, not even showing who killed me or where I got snipe from.

4. While I fully understand this is a Beta, getting randomly disconnected of the game, unable to join games is simply unnaceptable. I have played Battlefront 2 Beta and Battlefirld 1 Beta and were way more stable than BFV Beta

5. Time to respawn is too long

1. Agreed they do have some annoying bugs that I hope get fixed before release.
    2. Pc here runs pretty decent, wouldnt be surprised if there are some issues on console, especially on beta.
    3. While there are some lighting issues with actually seeing the people, the spotting system has been completely changed now for the better. Shooting does not show you on the radar anymore and the only way to have a 3d indicator show above someones head is the sniper spotting gadget. It also doesnt seem to show you who killed you unles they are close to you, another great feature.
  • j232211V7
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    6. HUD randomly dissapearing from main screen while playing making impossible to identify enemies.

7.Getting Constantly kick out of the game. Got the message *server disconnected, the game session is no longer available*