My feedback on BFV Open Beta

xDJ_Cas
557 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2018
Hello dear community and DICE. Please see my list of issues and suggestions below:
  • Game issues/bugs:
    -[Random] [Bug] Being revived and unable to get up
    -The timer is going to 40% and then reset if you were killed. And repeats over and over going to 40% and back
    -Stuck under the bridge in lumber. If you will be there then the location is pretty understandable: behind you is Flag D and Flag B above you. Position: Left side under the bridge, Map: Narvik, Mode: Conquest, Flag B
    -[Random] If you are being revived and enemy kills your reviver then you just die. Not sure why it's randomly happening. Maybe timer ended. Don’t know
    -If medic throws a med pack then “Throw ammo pack” is displayed on a screen. Must be “Throw med pack”
    -If medic was hurt and you try to apply medic bag and your gun was not reloaded then priority is gived to reload your gun but not to heal yourself. The medic pouch should be applied first and then auto reloading your gun. If you will be clicking 5 to heal yourself then you will see reloading animation breaks and starts over
    -[Random] Unable to fortify\build ammo boxes
    -Tanks: Glitches with incorrect turret position while you zoom in. Turret looks other direction but you wanted to see zoomed in view
    -if you change your medic inventory and appear in an airplane then your inventory will be reset to default medic inventory and you have to set it up again once you respawn
    -Unable to leave squads. Sometimes it just glitches and doesn’t give you an ability to leave a squad
    Unable to blow up anti-infantry mine by shooting in it

• Suggestions:
    -Slow tank’s turret speed is terrible. I had lots of situations that guys just put C4 on you and you are unable to do anything in this case. I know DICE made it as an improvement, but having too realistic turret movements just kills the tanking. Really bad decision on that
    -Add ability to Upgrade\Customize your weapons inside the game without leaving a server. It’s terrible right now
    -Armory: Right now it has only 5-7 items but imagine there 30-50 items. Please sort them as Melee, Pistols, etc…
    -Add full ammo and 1 medkit from the start of spawn as my own mission is to go to these boxes first and not the objective
    -Add double click to equip customization items in My Company menu

• Console commands issues:
    -Remove “GstInput.BayonetHold 1” from PROFSAVE_profile_synced. It’s a shame DICE that you do not even check config files for redundant values
    -Putting command “WorldRender.LightTileCsPathEnable 0” into user.cfg crashes the game once you enter the server. No such issue in BF1, BF4
    -Putting these commands into user.cfg and changing Post Process quality to High or Ultra in settings:
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceEnable 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceQuality 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytrace32BitEnable 0
    PostProcess.ScreenSpaceRaytraceFullresEnable 0
    Result: Your water and reflections will be all in red\greenish colors like broken water

• My config:
    CPU: Intel i7-3770k 4.5Ghz
    MB: Asus P8Z77-V Pro Bios 2104
    RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX3M4A2133C9) 4x4Gb 2133Mhz 1.5v
    GPU: Asus GTX 1080
    Sound blaster: Creative ZxR
    SSD: OCZ Vector 512Gb FW 3.0
    HDD: WD 2Tb Black Caviar

Best Regards,
DJ_Cas
Post edited by xDJ_Cas on