about premuim begin Free and how it's unfair to those who bought it during early release

blackbeard_teach
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
the only reason I bought premium is to relive my self from when a DLC comes out, plus a VIP treatment since i had the money during that time.
but now that each DLC was becoming free thanks to DICE splitting the player base in the first place and premium is becoming free to grab for a few days it bothers me that I already paid for this without being compensated for my loyalty.
the least DICE need to do is to issue the highest amount of lootbox microtransaction for the people who paid before it got free(i blieve it's 50$)

Comments

• Callahan44er
    4882 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It was the same in bf4 and hardline. At least chances are better you can still play dlc maps in the future.
  • Marlin114
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Contra87 wrote: »
    While we’re at it, I’m a little miffed that my 401k is not where it should be because of 2009.

Lmfao
  • JelleMees_Twitch
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You know what's unfiar? Kids getting cancer. But this, seriously? How jelious can someone be???
  • TheGM86
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Premium is Free? does this mean we can play some of the DLC maps now?
  • freakyfoy
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yes and it also gives you access to all of them if you prefer lol
  • RossP317
    92 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Between us, my son and I have a quite frankly embarrassing 1600hrs on BF1. As a Premium player it owes us nothing. If giving it away keeps a few thousand more people in the player base then I'm delighted they are doing it.
  • blackbeard_teach
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    I am upset that the car I bought 2 years ago is being offered for thousands less now.

a car from 20 years ago is already ready for scrap, but a game from 1998 can still be played 40 years later if you still have the hardware for it(or an emulator), which is why when you buy a software you don't "buy" it but you are buying the license to use it.

premium was one step above the normal buyer, to get that extra service. but now the company gives out for free and it became worthless,

and another matter to make it worst, while spending ~130 hours on the game i was not able to finish a single piece of puzzle and that alone indicate the game have a f2p progress system similar to that of battlefront II(untill 4 month after release) in which players noticed that the top player is not far away from a guy who locks his controller with rubber string and go afk.

hell, even some guys who reached highest rank on battlefield 4 only touched the tip of the iceberg and they still have a long way ahead.
  • von_Campenstein
    5351 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You know what's unfiar? Kids getting cancer. But this, seriously? How jelious can someone be???

If they live they've been woken up early in life and can enjoy it all the more, near death experiences are good, if you live.

As for this game being given away, I really don't care, EA is going to pull the plug on the servers soon anyways.
  • akyurei
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That's fine if they give it away. It's not like they're taking away your copy of the items.
    What you should be angry about is how they pushed the pass to get all of the post launch weapons, only for them to lock a few with a $60 price tag.
  • CS-2107
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I mean sure they could give us some Battlepacks as a compensation, but no matter what it is a good idea to give Premium pass away for free. It keeps the community together if everyone has access to the maps.
  • MogwaiWarrior
    488 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Id assume, like myself, you paid for premium the better part of 2 years ago. Personally i couldnt give a monkeys if they give the game + premium away for free at this point, i've had my moneys worth out of it.

This. Also, if it brings more people to the DLC maps, that's a good thing.
  • foff667
    568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    this late in the game it doesn't matter IMO, find something better to complain about with your time.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1049 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Im glad theyre doing this.. Now I dont have to pay for it for my kids account..
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    3629 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I own Premium since the day it was possible to purchase it so I couldn't care less if someone can get it for free now.