so , planning on buying Battlefield V or not?

Comments

• foff667
    575 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm enjoying the hell out of COD blackout...its a shame the BF battle royal is scheduled to release nearly 6 months after launch. Also they really should consider a solos mode once they finally release it. I still have no plans to buy until AT least after they've released their battle royal mode and I'll wait to hear some reviews on that as the conquest MP was trash in the beta and still appears to have many issues but looks like its at least getting better.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    555 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    StormSaxon wrote: »
    The patch doesn’t seem to have made much difference.
    The game still freezes between rounds if I dare push a button to look at the scoreboard.
    I’m still one shot killed by pretty much everything at any range (not always).

The game actually dose feel better to me after the patch. Not sure if coincidence or not? The game is still extremely buggy, but it hasn't felt like i get as many insta deaths as i was getting. But could be coincidence and me getting a bit better at the game.
    Although right at the end of the night , after playing well all night (my best night on the game yet), i changed server and went 0-5 late in the round and then left during the next round on 0-6 lol. So it was happening again, but i think i had had one beer too many and it was way past my bed time at that point ^^;

But yeah, even though i dont think there was anything about TTK in the patch notes, maybe they did improve the net code a little? I've def enjoyed the game more since the patch. Still MANY annoying bugs. Most of which are not game breaking, just frustrating.
  • Agente_Silva
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    "They can patch the game 24/7, but it won't change how the game is ment to be, infantry oriented with a few no important vehicles just to able to call it Battlefield."

We need more of this!
  • SirBobdk
    4014 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited December 2018
    "They can patch the game 24/7, but it won't change how the game is ment to be, infantry oriented with a few no important vehicles just to able to call it Battlefield."

We need more of this!
    More infantry?? - Ironic??
    Think I wrote that.
    Post edited by SirBobdk on
  • FightinFinn187
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Now that it is 30 bucks maybe, I still probably won't though. After all..... they did tell me to not buy it.
  • nutcrackr
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Maybe 60% off. I got Origin Premier, played 40 hrs to rank 50 and that's more than enough for me.
  • FightinFinn187
    722 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Now that ea has been careless with our info Dice and ea can forget getting any more of my money.
  • stevenomes
    63 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    is it worth for half price? I played bf1 never got too far but was fun I just got distracted with other games. I kind of prefer WW1 setting but this will likely feel similar.
  • Agente_Silva
    158 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

We need more of this!
    More infantry?? - Ironic??
    Think I wrote that.

More of these sentences... EA needs to know we are watching and won´t be buying any crap with a Battlefield logo.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty mad about all the bullcrap but honestly this game is incredible, best BF by far underneath all the crap.
  • TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm pretty mad about all the bullcrap but honestly this game is incredible, best BF by far underneath all the crap.

Best Battlefield out of every game? Shows you've only played BF1 and imo it's much better with fights and vehicles (except bombers and artillery truck).
  • kreepypriest
    393 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just picked it up today and enjoying it so far..I purposely wait a few weeks after game launch so they hash out some bugs and the nerf hearders get their way.
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    499 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i haven't purchased it yet, still undecided.
  • solarriors
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 9
    So I went to a friend and played BF V for 5 Hours in Solo and 5 Hours Multiplayer (because time went fast)
    I really like the solo part and it was less gynocentric than expected actually. There was a great potential of deep storytelling but also making a game worth of a Far Cry competitor by making it an open world (Under No Flag open and huge maps)
    However the multiplayer started to betray it's "Free to Play" roots and cosmetic/superficial oriented progression. It was a bit over empowering women because of they smaller form factor(shape) which gives an unfair advantage. I admit most of the time I don't have time to recognise, I just shoot. (All the soldiers in my company were updated to be men honestly)
    Game servicing is also very slow. Read the same as for Star Wars Battlefront II will probably happen.
    Nevertheless EA and DICE's Misandric attitude is still a no go for me. Rejecting their loyal fanbase, and totally denying a true fact that the overwhelming/major part of their customer are caucasian men is disgusting.
    50$ or 20$, I have values, and will let them chew their crap apart.
  • johnojohnson
    527 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    undecided at this point, beta's a mess imo, not sure what im doing.

It is very cheap now so a bargain in that aspect , has many issue currently and cheating is out of control , if you can afford it maybe buy it and let it sit there for 6 months then revisit to play once majority of things are fixed
  • solarriors
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    why wouldn't then buy it in a few months not be more beneficial ?
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I started with battlefield way back in 2002 and have played them all, bfv is definitely up there with the best but bf2 will always be king of bf games. Would love to have a remastered bf2.
  • Trokey66
    8247 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    solarriors wrote: »
    So I went to a friend and played BF V for 5 Hours in Solo and 5 Hours Multiplayer (because time went fast)
    I really like the solo part and it was less gynocentric than expected actually. There was a great potential of deep storytelling but also making a game worth of a Far Cry competitor by making it an open world (Under No Flag open and huge maps)
    However the multiplayer started to betray it's "Free to Play" roots and cosmetic/superficial oriented progression. It was a bit over empowering women because of they smaller form factor(shape) which gives an unfair advantage. I admit most of the time I don't have time to recognise, I just shoot. (All the soldiers in my company were updated to be men honestly)
    Game servicing is also very slow. Read the same as for Star Wars Battlefront II will probably happen.
    Nevertheless EA and DICE's Misandric attitude is still a no go for me. Rejecting their loyal fanbase, and totally denying a true fact that the overwhelming/major part of their customer are caucasian men is disgusting.
    50$ or 20$, I have values, and will let them chew their crap apart.

The only thing that changes is the head! There is absolutely no advantage in have a female avatar!
  • opsis_1
    182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    NO..nothing fun or interesting.