Weekly Debrief

so , planning on buying Battlefield V or not?

Comments

• lmGarbage
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    I will NOT be buying it. I did not buy BF1 either and didn't miss a thing.

I'm pretty much done supporting EA's games.

• suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    GRIZZ11283 wrote: »

Are you broken :lol:

I didn't ask for your life story, I was talking about the chat filter and only that.

Are you the tin foil hat brigade leader?

What were you saying previously about childish responses?

Aaaaanyway, that "life story" was in response to the words you used: "let's leave the other words it filtered, out of your argument as it doesn't fit your narrative." -- I dunno if you actually understand your own words, but that was clearly NOT talking about just the chat filter, now was it?

You're one of the biggest trolls on these forums, but I understand...gotta defend your game and them wamens by whatever means possible.

• GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    suffice_ls wrote: »

Are you broken :lol:

I didn't ask for your life story, I was talking about the chat filter and only that.

Are you the tin foil hat brigade leader?

What were you saying previously about childish responses?

Aaaaanyway, that "life story" was in response to the words you used: "let's leave the other words it filtered, out of your argument as it doesn't fit your narrative." -- I dunno if you actually understand your own words, but that was clearly NOT talking about just the chat filter, now was it?

You're one of the biggest trolls on these forums, but I understand...gotta defend your game and them wamens by whatever means possible.

Jesus Christ, what are you going on about now?
    I was talking about the chat filter, as you
    mentioned the white man bs, not sure how you've read it, but you're bringing things into this that have nothing to do with what I was referring too.
    I'm not bothered about the conspiracy bs you're talking about, so don't talk to me about it.

I understand my own words, I wrote them, it's you that's not understanding them, I was only talking about the chat filter, show me where in my response did I mention anything about something other than the chat filter.
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    show me where in my response did I mention anything about something other than the chat filter.
    Or it was a bug with the chat filter, let's leave the other words it filtered, out of your argument as it doesn't fit your narrative.
    Jokers

• GRIZZ11283
    4839 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    show me where in my response did I mention anything about something other than the chat filter.
    Or it was a bug with the chat filter, let's leave the other words it filtered, out of your argument as it doesn't fit your narrative.
    Jokers

Your narrative about the chat filter, why would it be referencing anything else lol.
    It wasn't a reference to anything else, so it was you that's misunderstood as I thought.
  • suffice_ls
    edited September 2018
    Your narrative about the chat filter, why would it be referencing anything else lol.
    It wasn't a reference to anything else, so it was you that's misunderstood as I thought.

No, at best, "narrative" was just the incorrect word for you to use, considering the context of the conversation. "Narrative" usually implies deeper meaning....like agendas etc.

You just didn't manage to articulate what you were trying to say. Which, all animosity aside, happens.
  • GRIZZ11283

No, at best, "narrative" was just the incorrect word for you to use, considering the context of the conversation. "Narrative" usually implies deeper meaning....like agendas etc.

You just didn't manage to articulate what you were trying to say. Which, all animosity aside, happens.

You was pushing an agenda about the white male bs being filtered, but left out the other words that also shouldn't have been filtered, to suit your agenda, hence the narrative comment, deflect all you like, it's there in writing.
  • suffice_ls
    edited September 2018
    You was pushing an agenda about the white male bs being filtered, but left out the other words that also shouldn't have been filtered, to suit your agenda hence the narrative comment, deflect all you like, it's there in writing.

HAHA did you really just put your foot in your own crap?? So, your use of the word "narrative" was indeed about more than just the mere chat filter and did indeed deserve the "lifestory" response that it got. Deflect all you like, but gotta wonder who's really the one deflecting here :D

But yeah, I am DONE with this guy! Is it possible for members to block other members on these forums?
    Post edited by suffice_ls on
  • von_Campenstein
    6568 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You was pushing an agenda about the white male bs being filtered, but left out the other words that also shouldn't have been filtered, to suit your agenda hence the narrative comment, deflect all you like, it's there in writing.

HAHA did you really just put your foot in your own crap?? So, your use of the word "narrative" was indeed about more than just the mere chat filter and did indeed deserve the "lifestory" response that it got. Deflect all you like, but gotta wonder who's really the one deflecting here :D

But yeah, I am DONE with this guy! Is it possible for members to block other members on these forums?

Top right icon, the cog, Preferences then bottom option Ignore List. He was my first stuffing in there too, we should start a club.
  • solarriors
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think @IManovBG @StormSaxon @suffice_ls @GRIZZ11283 , you guys meant something similar and then you read too fast and went on misinterpretation to misunderstandings. Chill up people :)
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Already pre-ordered in June :)
    Battlefield V <3
  • SH1GGLES
    761 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The good thing about the release delay is I'll have a month to play Red Dead Redemption 2 for a month. Based on initial play reports I doubt I'll worry about BFV.
  • Grizzlybearr66
    53 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    [quote="Jonny_ChaosMCR;c-1290952"I've been off social media for a while now have they publicly released any notes on what they intend to do after all the beta feedback? Not heard anything since. I hope the TTK gets changed more than anything else but I had a lot of other issues with the beta. It was a mess. [/quote]

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/158907/what-we-learned-from-battlefield-v-open-beta-coming-on-friday#latest

Edit: Don't know why the quote did not work? Anyway, hope this answers your question...
  • ThievenBalance
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    NOT BUYING IT NOW... not buying anymore EA games. Got a punkbuster ban on one of my accounts for gamehack I dont hack or cheat so EA not getting anymore of my money. Done buying games
  • GRIZZ11283

Your agenda about the chat filter lol.
    Why are you reading more into it, I've not mentioned anything other than the chat filter, so why do you keep trying to push this to something else lol.

So no the life story response wasn't needed.
  • GRIZZ11283

Yeah they're nothing but a troll. About every fanboy forum warrior on here all like to gang up on anyone saying anything negative about BFV harassing them pretty much, I mean even DICE can see all the negativity and problems from the open beta but these forum warriors can't for some reason, blind loyalty perhaps? Idk.

But like Shiggles said an extra month to play RDR2 before it comes out is great for me.

The fanboy bs when someone doesn't agree, original.
  • suffice_ls
    Top right icon, the cog, Preferences then bottom option Ignore List. He was my first stuffing in there too, we should start a club.

Yeah I got as far as finding the Ignore thing, it's not ideal as it doesn't remove him from my sight completely, but it's a start.

But still, thanks man B)

• GRIZZ11283

Yeah I got as far as finding the Ignore thing, it's not ideal as it doesn't remove him from my sight completely, but it's a start.

But still, thanks man B)

Let's just be friends, I'm sorry :)