FLIR

Comments

  • Onirak
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Onirak wrote: »
    Im just tired to see guns with thermal vision...and im tired to see peoples that wear white camo in jungle environments just for counter those sights.. and also because there is no way to hide, also if u have dice camo you still partially visible... and you cant play stealth maybe moving through bushes... because you are still visible... thats really bad... because completely change the playstyle... war games should give more importance to camouflage... players should move more carefully... but what i see are players taking transport choppers for land on a skyscraper for shoot with their thermal guns trying to get more kill as possible until another thermal player find them easily..
    Im not talking about tanks because they are just op, i dont care anymore, i just avoid them... a real tank should never shoot an expensive missile for kill one soldier.... thats another thing that should be fixed... maybe making limited ammo, and give more importance to the machine gun mounted on...

    THERMAL VISION = NO

    NIGHT VISION = NIGHT MAPS

    THATS ALL

    - You claim you can’t hide...in a jungle
    - You claim people take transport choppers to camp skyscraper rooftops with 2x thermal scopes
    - You claim tanks with thermals are OP, but then casually claim that you “just avoid them”

    And you expect people to take you seriously?

    but im not understanding what you are claiming...
  • Turban_Legend80
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Im just tired to see guns with thermal vision...and im tired to see peoples that wear white camo in jungle environments just for counter those sights.. and also because there is no way to hide, also if u have dice camo you still partially visible... and you cant play stealth maybe moving through bushes... because you are still visible... thats really bad... because completely change the playstyle... war games should give more importance to camouflage... players should move more carefully... but what i see are players taking transport choppers for land on a skyscraper for shoot with their thermal guns trying to get more kill as possible until another thermal player find them easily..
    Im not talking about tanks because they are just op, i dont care anymore, i just avoid them... a real tank should never shoot an expensive missile for kill one soldier.... thats another thing that should be fixed... maybe making limited ammo, and give more importance to the machine gun mounted on...

    THERMAL VISION = NO

    NIGHT VISION = NIGHT MAPS

    THATS ALL

    - You claim you can’t hide...in a jungle
    - You claim people take transport choppers to camp skyscraper rooftops with 2x thermal scopes
    - You claim tanks with thermals are OP, but then casually claim that you “just avoid them”

    And you expect people to take you seriously?

    but im not understanding what you are claiming...

    ???

    What have I said that you’re struggling with?
  • Onirak
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Im just tired to see guns with thermal vision...and im tired to see peoples that wear white camo in jungle environments just for counter those sights.. and also because there is no way to hide, also if u have dice camo you still partially visible... and you cant play stealth maybe moving through bushes... because you are still visible... thats really bad... because completely change the playstyle... war games should give more importance to camouflage... players should move more carefully... but what i see are players taking transport choppers for land on a skyscraper for shoot with their thermal guns trying to get more kill as possible until another thermal player find them easily..
    Im not talking about tanks because they are just op, i dont care anymore, i just avoid them... a real tank should never shoot an expensive missile for kill one soldier.... thats another thing that should be fixed... maybe making limited ammo, and give more importance to the machine gun mounted on...

    THERMAL VISION = NO

    NIGHT VISION = NIGHT MAPS

    THATS ALL

    - You claim you can’t hide...in a jungle
    - You claim people take transport choppers to camp skyscraper rooftops with 2x thermal scopes
    - You claim tanks with thermals are OP, but then casually claim that you “just avoid them”

    And you expect people to take you seriously?

    but im not understanding what you are claiming...

    ???

    What have I said that you’re struggling with?

    Whats your point?

    For you Is right that camouflage are just an aesthetics thing?

    For you is right that you cant be able to play stealth?

    For You is right that people use a white camo on a green background?

    For you its right that thanks can see you from kilometers and shoot a missile for take down one soldier?

    For you its right to use termal vision on all guns because without them u are not able to recognize an human shape hiding?

    Maybe will be good for battlefield 6 to add some red arrows that show you where the enemies are hiding maybe, with a text " WE ARE HERE, SHOOT US WITH YOUR TANK FROM 50 KILOMETERS" will be such a fun game to play!






  • VBALL_MVP
    6177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Im just tired to see guns with thermal vision...and im tired to see peoples that wear white camo in jungle environments just for counter those sights.. and also because there is no way to hide, also if u have dice camo you still partially visible... and you cant play stealth maybe moving through bushes... because you are still visible... thats really bad... because completely change the playstyle... war games should give more importance to camouflage... players should move more carefully... but what i see are players taking transport choppers for land on a skyscraper for shoot with their thermal guns trying to get more kill as possible until another thermal player find them easily..
    Im not talking about tanks because they are just op, i dont care anymore, i just avoid them... a real tank should never shoot an expensive missile for kill one soldier.... thats another thing that should be fixed... maybe making limited ammo, and give more importance to the machine gun mounted on...

    THERMAL VISION = NO

    NIGHT VISION = NIGHT MAPS

    THATS ALL

    - You claim you can’t hide...in a jungle
    - You claim people take transport choppers to camp skyscraper rooftops with 2x thermal scopes
    - You claim tanks with thermals are OP, but then casually claim that you “just avoid them”

    And you expect people to take you seriously?

    but im not understanding what you are claiming...

    ???

    What have I said that you’re struggling with?

    Whats your point?

    For you Is right that camouflage are just an aesthetics thing?

    For you is right that you cant be able to play stealth?

    For You is right that people use a white camo on a green background?

    For you its right that thanks can see you from kilometers and shoot a missile for take down one soldier?

    For you its right to use termal vision on all guns because without them u are not able to recognize an human shape hiding?

    Maybe will be good for battlefield 6 to add some red arrows that show you where the enemies are hiding maybe, with a text " WE ARE HERE, SHOOT US WITH YOUR TANK FROM 50 KILOMETERS" will be such a fun game to play!






    One no one runs ADS with IRNV...they will easily be killed from their flanks due to their limited vision.

    Same with tanks ...I have no issues sneaking up from the side or the rear because they are so focused looking through their thermals.

    That's where the balance comes into play.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Im just tired to see guns with thermal vision...and im tired to see peoples that wear white camo in jungle environments just for counter those sights.. and also because there is no way to hide, also if u have dice camo you still partially visible... and you cant play stealth maybe moving through bushes... because you are still visible... thats really bad... because completely change the playstyle... war games should give more importance to camouflage... players should move more carefully... but what i see are players taking transport choppers for land on a skyscraper for shoot with their thermal guns trying to get more kill as possible until another thermal player find them easily..
    Im not talking about tanks because they are just op, i dont care anymore, i just avoid them... a real tank should never shoot an expensive missile for kill one soldier.... thats another thing that should be fixed... maybe making limited ammo, and give more importance to the machine gun mounted on...

    THERMAL VISION = NO

    NIGHT VISION = NIGHT MAPS

    THATS ALL

    - You claim you can’t hide...in a jungle
    - You claim people take transport choppers to camp skyscraper rooftops with 2x thermal scopes
    - You claim tanks with thermals are OP, but then casually claim that you “just avoid them”

    And you expect people to take you seriously?

    but im not understanding what you are claiming...

    ???

    What have I said that you’re struggling with?

    Whats your point?

    For you Is right that camouflage are just an aesthetics thing?

    For you is right that you cant be able to play stealth?

    For You is right that people use a white camo on a green background?

    For you its right that thanks can see you from kilometers and shoot a missile for take down one soldier?

    For you its right to use termal vision on all guns because without them u are not able to recognize an human shape hiding?

    Maybe will be good for battlefield 6 to add some red arrows that show you where the enemies are hiding maybe, with a text " WE ARE HERE, SHOOT US WITH YOUR TANK FROM 50 KILOMETERS" will be such a fun game to play!






    Camo is not just aesthetics. It just doesn’t make you completely invisible which is what you seem to think it should do.

    I have no issues at all “playing stealth”. If you can’t do it, that’s on you.

    Give me one map, just one, that is entirely green.

    Tanks cannot pick up targets kilometres away with thermals. It’s far easier to pick out distant targets without using thermals. And if you are getting killed from kilometres away, stop camping.

    I don’t use thermal scopes on any guns. You are seriously gimping yourself if you use thermal scopes all the time. There are many counters to them.

    It seems you are having far more issues than I am with this game.
  • D-1884
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    PopyBear4 wrote: »
    Mines & c4 aren't supposed to glow like a human body with thermal vision either.

    You’re talking about real life. I’m talking about the game.

    @D-1884 - this is a game, not real life.

    There are so many things in this game that are different from real life for the sake of balance.

    though your right we are talking about a video game, but there are things in this game that are real, and I'm not talking about just the weapons, though if BF4 was completely realistic there would not as many people playing it, and if I wanted absolute realism then I would just sign up in the military and go through MEPS, pass and be fully part of the military.

    so yes this is a game, but several things are real in this game, and yes some things should be kept out for the fun of the game; but there are things in the game that are a lot of fun that are not realistic by nature of the military, Like the ability to choose nearly any weapon. Quote that I said "nearly" not absolutely any weapon because they made it were you cant have an LMG for Assult or a PDW for Recon (though they used to) an auto rifle (that isn't a carbine) cant be used by an engineer and a sniper rifle (bolt action or the SR338) can't be used for support. And picking up the class doesn't count since saying you're picking up the whole class and super weapons don't count either since saying that they're not actually a weapon you can have for the class in the loadout section. and considering weapons that all classes have like all of the carbines or the DMRs or all of the shotguns [though the pump action shotguns need a buff] a lot of these weapons are not used by the military, so there are things in this game that are not real but there are things in this game are real, like bullet drop, weapon recoil, weapon abilities, and caliber. though not as big still impactful

    But all of that is to keep the balance of the game, and there are things in this game that should have been addressed a long time ago, like the ability to see AT mines, SLAMS, or C-4 and any other gadgets that are able to be seen by thermal.
  • D-1884
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    @Turban_Legend80

    and yes we have to try to take every one seriously, regardless of what their statements and what flaws you can see.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @D-1884 - so the only thing that should be kept the same as real life is AT mines and C4 should not be seen by thermals?

    Do you have a good reason for that or is it just because you can’t beat tanks with thermals?
  • D-1884
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    tell me Turban do you believe in attachment consequences?
  • Turban_Legend80
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    D-1884 wrote: »
    tell me Turban do you believe in attachment consequences?

    I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
  • Onirak
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VBALL_MVP wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Im just tired to see guns with thermal vision...and im tired to see peoples that wear white camo in jungle environments just for counter those sights.. and also because there is no way to hide, also if u have dice camo you still partially visible... and you cant play stealth maybe moving through bushes... because you are still visible... thats really bad... because completely change the playstyle... war games should give more importance to camouflage... players should move more carefully... but what i see are players taking transport choppers for land on a skyscraper for shoot with their thermal guns trying to get more kill as possible until another thermal player find them easily..
    Im not talking about tanks because they are just op, i dont care anymore, i just avoid them... a real tank should never shoot an expensive missile for kill one soldier.... thats another thing that should be fixed... maybe making limited ammo, and give more importance to the machine gun mounted on...

    THERMAL VISION = NO

    NIGHT VISION = NIGHT MAPS

    THATS ALL

    - You claim you can’t hide...in a jungle
    - You claim people take transport choppers to camp skyscraper rooftops with 2x thermal scopes
    - You claim tanks with thermals are OP, but then casually claim that you “just avoid them”

    And you expect people to take you seriously?

    but im not understanding what you are claiming...

    ???

    What have I said that you’re struggling with?

    Whats your point?

    For you Is right that camouflage are just an aesthetics thing?

    For you is right that you cant be able to play stealth?

    For You is right that people use a white camo on a green background?

    For you its right that thanks can see you from kilometers and shoot a missile for take down one soldier?

    For you its right to use termal vision on all guns because without them u are not able to recognize an human shape hiding?

    Maybe will be good for battlefield 6 to add some red arrows that show you where the enemies are hiding maybe, with a text " WE ARE HERE, SHOOT US WITH YOUR TANK FROM 50 KILOMETERS" will be such a fun game to play!






    One no one runs ADS with IRNV...they will easily be killed from their flanks due to their limited vision.

    Same with tanks ...I have no issues sneaking up from the side or the rear because they are so focused looking through their thermals.

    That's where the balance comes into play.




    Pay attention when you get kill then, the 80% of infantry use IRNV, in particular on hardcore and often using DMR...

    And again im not saying that they are OP, im just saying that its ugly af because they can spot you easily... because they are too lazy to use their eyes.... thats what i dont like...

    And IRNV are x1.5 or x2 (i dont remember) so its not a "limited vision" a part a bit of black circle... you can easily aim like you are using a red dot...

    But just the fact that you are using thermal vision for watch better in daytime you clearly have to visit a good doctor...

    And yes, you can flank tanks... but only when they are camping far from the objective killing far infantry with expensive heatseeking missle...




    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    Im just tired to see guns with thermal vision...and im tired to see peoples that wear white camo in jungle environments just for counter those sights.. and also because there is no way to hide, also if u have dice camo you still partially visible... and you cant play stealth maybe moving through bushes... because you are still visible... thats really bad... because completely change the playstyle... war games should give more importance to camouflage... players should move more carefully... but what i see are players taking transport choppers for land on a skyscraper for shoot with their thermal guns trying to get more kill as possible until another thermal player find them easily..
    Im not talking about tanks because they are just op, i dont care anymore, i just avoid them... a real tank should never shoot an expensive missile for kill one soldier.... thats another thing that should be fixed... maybe making limited ammo, and give more importance to the machine gun mounted on...

    THERMAL VISION = NO

    NIGHT VISION = NIGHT MAPS

    THATS ALL

    - You claim you can’t hide...in a jungle
    - You claim people take transport choppers to camp skyscraper rooftops with 2x thermal scopes
    - You claim tanks with thermals are OP, but then casually claim that you “just avoid them”

    And you expect people to take you seriously?

    but im not understanding what you are claiming...

    ???

    What have I said that you’re struggling with?

    Whats your point?

    For you Is right that camouflage are just an aesthetics thing?

    For you is right that you cant be able to play stealth?

    For You is right that people use a white camo on a green background?

    For you its right that thanks can see you from kilometers and shoot a missile for take down one soldier?

    For you its right to use termal vision on all guns because without them u are not able to recognize an human shape hiding?

    Maybe will be good for battlefield 6 to add some red arrows that show you where the enemies are hiding maybe, with a text " WE ARE HERE, SHOOT US WITH YOUR TANK FROM 50 KILOMETERS" will be such a fun game to play!






    Camo is not just aesthetics. It just doesn’t make you completely invisible which is what you seem to think it should do.

    I have no issues at all “playing stealth”. If you can’t do it, that’s on you.

    Give me one map, just one, that is entirely green.

    Tanks cannot pick up targets kilometres away with thermals. It’s far easier to pick out distant targets without using thermals. And if you are getting killed from kilometres away, stop camping.

    I don’t use thermal scopes on any guns. You are seriously gimping yourself if you use thermal scopes all the time. There are many counters to them.

    It seems you are having far more issues than I am with this game.



    CAMO IS SO AESTHETICS IN THIS GAME! also if u use the desert camo and you lay down on the sand, you are highlighted! the character are clearly highlighted in the enviroments!
    Have you ever played Arma 3?
    Whats the counter to them? a part a comouflage obtainable after a crazy series of things for peoples that dont have a life?

    But i understand its a lost battle... you probably still defend those sights because you probably sucks without them.... i cant see other reasons...
  • Turban_Legend80
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    80% of players use IRNV scopes AND I suck?

    It must be Opposite Day.
  • Onirak
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    80% of players use IRNV scopes AND I suck?

    It must be Opposite Day.

    No, i mean... i'm not supposing that all peoples that use IRNV sucks... but they looks like they are not able to play without them... really no skills for use IRNV... its not even fun to use it... but everyone use it... probably for not have any disadvantages... so they follow the other sheeps....
  • D-1884
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    @Turban_Legend80
    D-1884 wrote: »
    tell me Turban do you believe in attachment consequences?

    I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

    the consequences that come with each attachment, like the muzzle break or compensator a 30% decrease accuracy, or the suppressors that decrease range and hip fire for no detection for firing, or the heavy barrel to gain better accuracy you have to trade stability, or any of the grips that decrease some of the other stats for the increase of only one, and so on and so forth. So tell me Turban, what are the consequences for having FLIR and IRNV on vehicles?
  • Turban_Legend80
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    Onirak wrote: »
    80% of players use IRNV scopes AND I suck?

    It must be Opposite Day.

    No, i mean... i'm not supposing that all peoples that use IRNV sucks... but they looks like they are not able to play without them... really no skills for use IRNV... its not even fun to use it... but everyone use it... probably for not have any disadvantages... so they follow the other sheeps....

    Not everybody, just 80% right? Any proof?

    Are you the fun police? Do you decide how everybody has fun now?

    Your whole post is full of baseless emotional assumptions.

    @D-1884 - I’ve answered in the other thread.
  • D-1884
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    @Turban_Legend80
    1. yea I saw it.
    2. no he's not the fun police, but a lot of his allegations are just feeling based though we should still take him/her seriously.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    D-1884 wrote: »
    @Turban_Legend80
    1. yea I saw it.
    2. no he's not the fun police, but a lot of his allegations are just feeling based though we should still take him/her seriously.

    1. Why are you answering for somebody else?
    2. Why should we take somebody’s emotional wild exaggerations seriously?
  • Onirak
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Onirak wrote: »
    80% of players use IRNV scopes AND I suck?

    It must be Opposite Day.

    No, i mean... i'm not supposing that all peoples that use IRNV sucks... but they looks like they are not able to play without them... really no skills for use IRNV... its not even fun to use it... but everyone use it... probably for not have any disadvantages... so they follow the other sheeps....

    Not everybody, just 80% right? Any proof?

    Are you the fun police? Do you decide how everybody has fun now?

    Your whole post is full of baseless emotional assumptions.

    @D-1884 - I’ve answered in the other thread.

    you are the proof... like all the peoples in this topic trying to defend IRNV... Because they use it... Who likes realistic war games understand what im talking about... use things as they should be used... u probably use IRNV also for take out the trash for find the rubbish bin...
  • Turban_Legend80
    4398 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited October 2018
    Onirak wrote: »
    Onirak wrote: »
    80% of players use IRNV scopes AND I suck?

    It must be Opposite Day.

    No, i mean... i'm not supposing that all peoples that use IRNV sucks... but they looks like they are not able to play without them... really no skills for use IRNV... its not even fun to use it... but everyone use it... probably for not have any disadvantages... so they follow the other sheeps....

    Not everybody, just 80% right? Any proof?

    Are you the fun police? Do you decide how everybody has fun now?

    Your whole post is full of baseless emotional assumptions.

    @D-1884 - I’ve answered in the other thread.

    you are the proof... like all the peoples in this topic trying to defend IRNV... Because they use it... Who likes realistic war games understand what im talking about... use things as they should be used... u probably use IRNV also for take out the trash for find the rubbish bin...

    I upvoted this rediculous post because I don’t know what else to do.

    Edit: I have a glow in the dark trash bin. In yo face!
  • Onirak
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Anyway for be fair, Tanks should be like this:

    two machine gunners half exposed on the top, covered by an iron shield, with unlimited ammo but no IRNV. (maybe one as a spotter for airplanes.

    the cannon should be exclusively for fighting other veichles and denying infantry coverages... with limited ammo, but able to use IRNV... and should explode after 2 RPG hit...


    https://www.pastepic.xyz/images/2018/10/08/TANKcfafd4dc76cb01cb.png
Sign In or Register to comment.