FLIR

Comments

• D-1884
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    D-1884 wrote: »
    @Turban_Legend80
    1. yea I saw it.
    2. no he's not the fun police, but a lot of his allegations are just feeling based though we should still take him/her seriously.

1. Why are you answering for somebody else?
    2. Why should we take somebody’s emotional wild exaggerations seriously?

simple, because I take yours seriously even if they maybe wrong

and if you're wanting to criticize him for saying that IRNV and FLIR take no skill why not mention the skill it takes for killing a tank, or a LAV or any vehicle at all?
  • Turban_Legend80
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    @Turban_Legend80
    1. yea I saw it.
    2. no he's not the fun police, but a lot of his allegations are just feeling based though we should still take him/her seriously.

1. Why are you answering for somebody else?
    2. Why should we take somebody’s emotional wild exaggerations seriously?

simple, because I take yours seriously even if they maybe wrong

and if you're wanting to criticize him for saying that IRNV and FLIR take no skill why not mention the skill it takes for killing a tank, or a LAV or any vehicle at all?

Please show me one post where I have made a wild emotional exaggeration. You take me seriously because I am capable of having a reasonable discussion.

You are clearly not following the conversation. I am not criticising him for saying IRNV takes no skill. Please show me where I have done that.
    I have also already mentioned the skill needed from both sides.

Stop tagging me if you are going to continue to put words in my mouth that I didn’t say. This is tedious enough already.
  • D-1884
    91 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Onirak wrote: »
    80% of players use IRNV scopes AND I suck?

It must be Opposite Day.

No, I mean... I'm not supposing that all peoples that use IRNV sucks... but they look like they are not able to play without them... really no skills for use IRNV... it's not even fun to use it... but everyone uses it... probably for not have any disadvantages... so they follow the other sheeps....

Not everybody, just 80% right? Any proof?

Are you the fun police? Do you decide how everybody has fun now?

Your whole post is full of baseless emotional assumptions.

@D-1884 - I’ve answered in the other thread.

you are the proof... like all the peoples in this topic trying to defend IRNV... Because they use it... Who likes realistic war games understand what I'm talking about... use things as they should be used... u probably use IRNV also for taking out the trash for find the rubbish bin...

I upvoted this because of the fact we should be taking them seriously. but also I do too but you can't have a really fun game if you don't add in some unrealistic traits or mechanics to the game, but all traits and mechanics should be talked about if they cause a lot of trouble for the player.
  • D-1884
    Anyway for be fair, Tanks should be like this:

two machine gunners half exposed on the top, covered by an iron shield, with unlimited ammo but no IRNV. (maybe one as a spotter for airplanes.

the cannon should be exclusively for fighting other vehicles and denying infantry coverages... with limited ammo, but able to use IRNV... and should explode after 2 RPG hit...

https://www.pastepic.xyz/images/2018/10/08/TANKcfafd4dc76cb01cb.png

true; but we need to understand that if we wanted realism we would join the military. so some unrealistic things need to be added to ensure for the most fun for all players.
  • D-1884
    your right and I never meant to and I'm sorry, but you keep saying that if someone posts something that is hard to understand or something that you just find stupid you think they shouldn't be taken seriously. Which I don't think that's okay, but I am off topic.
  • Onirak
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    80% of players use IRNV scopes AND I suck?

It must be Opposite Day.

No, I mean... I'm not supposing that all peoples that use IRNV sucks... but they look like they are not able to play without them... really no skills for use IRNV... it's not even fun to use it... but everyone uses it... probably for not have any disadvantages... so they follow the other sheeps....

Not everybody, just 80% right? Any proof?

Are you the fun police? Do you decide how everybody has fun now?

Your whole post is full of baseless emotional assumptions.

@D-1884 - I’ve answered in the other thread.

you are the proof... like all the peoples in this topic trying to defend IRNV... Because they use it... Who likes realistic war games understand what I'm talking about... use things as they should be used... u probably use IRNV also for taking out the trash for find the rubbish bin...

I upvoted this because of the fact we should be taking them seriously. but also I do too but you can't have a really fun game if you don't add in some unrealistic traits or mechanics to the game, but all traits and mechanics should be talked about if they cause a lot of trouble for the player.

Yes but its already enough unrealistic...
    but IRNV in general its not unrealistic, its a real equipment, its just the fact that there are a tons of sights in game but the most of the players use the IRNV... there is no variety... like some equipment are totally forgotten cause this playstyle.... All equipments should be different for different playstyles but seems that everyone is playing the same style... should not exist a "better weapon" but a weapon that is better for your playstyle... but if u see how peoples are playing now seems like they are blind and they need a "warm help"... it's inflated!
  • tempo_rarity
    1130 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would have thought that it was quite well-known by now that the Mines and C4 and other Goodies that we haul out of our magical backpacks will have and hold our own body-heat within them quite well and for surprisingly lengthy periods of time demanding that we deliberate their deployment decidedly to deter detection by devices like Thermals , but I could be wrong on this . . .
    . . . still , I Hide Mine :tongue:
  • D-1884
    @Onirak

I agree to a point, ever one has a different play style and it should be supported, just like every play style has its consequences
    IRNV and FLIR have no consequences.
  • D-1884
    I would have thought that it was quite well-known by now that the Mines and C4 and other Goodies that we haul out of our magical backpacks will have and hold our own body-heat within them quite well and for surprisingly lengthy periods of time demanding that we deliberate their deployment decidedly to deter detection by devices like Thermals , but I could be wrong on this . . .
    . . . still, I Hide Mine :tongue:

where did you get your information from?
  • D-1884
    @tempo_rarity
    I would like to see that forum or document.
  • Turban_Legend80

So you’re resorting to lies now? I just gave you two counters to IRNV less than half an hour ago.
  • Onirak
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    @Onirak

I agree to a point, ever one has a different play style and it should be supported, just like every play style has its consequences

Yes you right...
    But when you see that all peoples are playing a too similar playstyle probably something is going wrong... because some equipments are not supposed to be forgotten... just watch how tanks are equipped.... all the same... who still use the zoom optics? none...
  • D-1884
    edited October 2018
    no, you know well enough that smokes and flares don't make a difference against any and all vehicles that have abilities
    of FLIR and IRNV. and you even said that you don't use them because you said you don't need them. They don't slow down tanks, they don't prevent any vehicles from going through no fear to give from either smokes and flares.
  • D-1884
    @Onirak

Yes you right...
    But when you see that all peoples are playing a too similar playstyle probably something is going wrong... because some equipments are not supposed to be forgotten... just watch how tanks are equipped.... all the same... who still use the zoom optics? none...

so what equipment are forgotten?
  • Onirak

So you’re resorting to lies now? I just gave you two counters to IRNV less than half an hour ago.

There are not real counters for IRNV...
    Like i said that not easily accessible white camo, its not the answer... the game is not balanced for that..
  • Turban_Legend80
    no, you know well enough that smokes and flares don't make a difference against any and all vehicles that have abilities
    of FLIR and IRNV. and you even said that you don't use them because you said you don't need them. They don't slow down tanks, they don't prevent any vehicles from going through no fear to give from either smokes and flares.

Are you incapable of forming an argument without twisting words?

Smoke will completely block thermal vision. I know this because I experience it regularly.
    I said I don’t use the counters often because I can get the job done without needing to resort to smoke of flares.

Your post is 100% misinformation.
  • D-1884

Like I said that not easily accessible white camo, it's not the answer... the game is not balanced for that...

that's not what he's talking about, he's talking about smokes and flares and their inabilities to do anything to stop or slow down the tanks.
  • Turban_Legend80

Like I said that not easily accessible white camo, it's not the answer... the game is not balanced for that...

that's not what he's talking about, he's talking about smokes and flares and their inabilities to do anything to stop or slow down the tanks.

Again. Not true. Are you doing this on purpose?

I’m talking about how smoke and flares ARE capable of slowing down tanks.

• Onirak
    @Onirak

Yes you right...

so what equipment are forgotten?

A lot of rifles that are not stable enough with IRNV equipped for example...

Or the zoom sight for tanks as i said...

If i go to check i can do a big list of equipment forgotten...

Also the camouflages... all the peoples that have unlocked the dice camo now are wearing it... maybe its a fashion for look clean during battles... i cant explain..
  • D-1884

Are you incapable of forming an argument without twisting words?

Smoke will completely block thermal vision. I know this because I experience it regularly.
    I said I don’t use the counters often because I can get the job done without needing to resort to smoke of flares.

Your post is 100% misinformation.

and I've told you that from my experience that they run through or shoot the explosives in the smoke or flare, so they don't do anything to stop or slow tanks