bf1 has better bfv graphics

joaochaqual
3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Good. Game are bad optimized graphics are bad compared to au bf1 that much better of bfv graphically tomara have many weapons pq will be same thing that discourages in bf1 and the game is very expensive fassa worth money invested in the game (brazil) "mejoremografico" PF

Comments

• smokintom214
    790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's a beta. Its Compressed to be smaller, easier to download. The graphics I saw were on par with bf1.
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It's a beta. Its Compressed to be smaller, easier to download. The graphics I saw were on par with bf1.

Did DICE confirm that the graphics were downgraded to lower file size or are you just making this up? I'm pretty sure the game is gonna look identical to the beta when it launches just like the other BF games.
  • joaochaqual
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I did not know what the graphics were. demoted more it will look great
  • larry_54235
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    After watching the competition I don't think battlefield 5 will be hurting in the graphic's department. If anything it is way ahead of the curve. Maybe those who complain need to due some changing of settings in game or on their respective monitors or tv's. I am refering to the black ops black out game mode.
  • smokintom214
    790 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Did DICE confirm that the graphics were downgraded to lower file size or are you just making this up? I'm pretty sure the game is gonna look identical to the beta when it launches just like the other BF games.

Definitely not making it up. When closed beta was launched on the 4th, the graphics we're set to low for about 5 hours... Then at noon time east coast time, they upped the graphics while servers were live, no patches we're released and 80% of the issues were fixed live... That says alot about what happened in that time period. Which means that they allowed up to certain thresholds for server stability. Sound was muffled but coherent enough to tell the difference. The graphics were great in my opinion, but they could have most certainly been better compared to BF1s polished netcode of two years...
  • Serkaii
    817 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The graphics were okay, but definitely not as good as BF1, which I'm sure they will get around to being. The problem I saw a few people complaining about, was that colors looked washed out / contrast / lighting was off. Which I would agree with. Supposedly they are going to be working on making the players themselves stand out more against the background so they're not so camouflaged. I think we'll see some slightly tweeked / polished graphics on the final release.
  • smokintom214
    Serkaii wrote: »
    The graphics were okay, but definitely not as good as BF1, which I'm sure they will get around to being. The problem I saw a few people complaining about, was that colors looked washed out / contrast / lighting was off. Which I would agree with. Supposedly they are going to be working on making the players themselves stand out more against the background so they're not so camouflaged. I think we'll see some slightly tweeked / polished graphics on the final release.

Lighting was alittle off in some areas, but Midway through the beta, it was fixed.
  • staryoshi06
    113 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    The graphics don't look as good due to the fact that maps aren't as war torn.
    For example, in Tsaritsyn the snow was all messed and full of metal, barbed wire, and other debris.
    The snow on Narvik is untouched, so it's flat and smooth.
  • ackers75
    891 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Think it’s down to that it seems to be a different art design than bf1