One x fps drop

Br0koli09
3 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi ! Why did i get frame rate drop?
especially in operation mode i can t stable fps. Is it normal?

Comments

• Br0koli09
    Help me
  • AnarchyyFox
    20 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Im curious how you monitor fps on xbox? Legitimate question, thanks.
  • Br0koli09
    Im curious how you monitor fps on xbox? Legitimate question, thanks.

being felt :)
  • Br0koli09
    Up...
  • ThePoisonDwarf1
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have no issues with mine only frame issues are when you try to screen shot or record and they have been present since day one across the platform
  • ackers75
    891 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Frame drops appear now and again on the x but it’s hardly game breaking
  • BaronVonGoon
    4462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think I know what you're feeling. It's not fps drops. It's sluggish movement. You're probably playing on 55 FOV. Try in the video options to change to 65-75. Anything below that is intolerable on console. Feels like walking in mud.
  • ThePoisonDwarf1
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I think I know what you're feeling. It's not fps drops. It's sluggish movement. You're probably playing on 55 FOV. Try in the video options to change to 65-75. Anything below that is intolerable on console. Feels like walking in mud.

Agree with that except I play on FOV 100 lol and 100% sensitivity
  • BaronVonGoon
    4462 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Agree with that except I play on FOV 100 lol and 100% sensitivity

Oh I see. Well then it may indeed be fps drops because I asked a dev about it last year and he said above 80 FOV on console you'll start losing fps unfortunately.