Beta questions

raydougiefresh93
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited August 2016
Just wondering how the beta works I signed up and all, so what happens now? Does the game automatically download and allow me to play the beta or is there more I need to do??
Post edited by raydougiefresh93 on

Comments

• bizzle_5
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The insider program allows you to get the beta one day early. As long as you pick you platform you will get a code to play one day prior. Other than that, on the 31st, the beta should be in store for everyone to download.
  • Tylerjack23
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited August 2016
    So how long will it take to receive the code?

• Crispy_Pinguin
    1599 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    This forum needs an FAQ... same questions different day...

On topic: How long will it take take to receive the code? well my guess is how fast the internet goes! If they say a day earlier access you will probably get the code a day earlier ?
  • bizzle_5
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Today is the last day to sign up for the insider program. So anytime between tomorrow and the 29th. Really no specific answer has been given out by Dice. I got a closed alpha code on either the first day it started or the second day.
  • mmarkweII
    2919 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This forum needs an FAQ... same questions different day.

DICE should have made a sticky answering this and anyone who makes a thread about it gets their code revoked.