BFV Planes - DICE PLEASE !

mimchetyYy
2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited September 13
Planes in BFV are too slow, we all waiting for bf3 - bf4 jet physics , speed control and air radar. Please Dice, so much time has passed and i think it's time to think about the pilots in this game. Please hear our feedback, make the planes faster , open the map space in length and move the restock points far away or something and just give us the old good bf3 - bf4 feeling and jet / planes physics . We can't wait to see what happens, you can add speed control , will be awsome too ! Thank you much, we all know you guys hard working on the perfect balance, but please this time don't forget the pilots and veterans PLEASE ! :) Good luck with the project and we really appreciate it EA / DICE

Comments

• SneachtaDearg
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They do not care, they have been playing blackout for a long time )))
  • wiemerarturo
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Bombers are useless right now as you can't spot enemies. I couldn't try the spotting radar thing but probably doesn't work as it use to be on bf1. We need 3d spotting back DICE, plz make Battlefield great again!
  • SneachtaDearg
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 14
    We need 3d spotting back DICE, plz make Battlefield great again!
    Nope, we are not need. There are problems with visibility, but they have to be solved not like this. If you want to shoot, look for the enemy with your own eyes.
    In bf1 aircraft are a big problem. The technique should not be more effective in part of the keels than the attack aircraft. tanks and aircraft are support.
  • Alexopolous
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bombers are useless right now as you can't spot enemies. I couldn't try the spotting radar thing but probably doesn't work as it use to be on bf1. We need 3d spotting back DICE, plz make Battlefield great again!

I agree..! We need 3D Spotting on airplanes. It is extremely difficult and boring to try to kill infantry without 3D detection
  • foff667
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I definitely think they need to rethink implementing 3d spotting on planes. BF4 plane gameplay was mainly focused on 2 things, bombing tanks & taking out other planes/heli's, BF1 was mainly focused on taking out 3 things, bombing tanks, taking out other planes and taking out infantry. With no heli's or even naval warfare(which is a whole different story WTF is up with dice saying screw naval warfare the last two games?) and not being able to spot virtually anything in the ground your relegated to simply shooting down other planes which is boring and not rewarding on a good day IMHO.
  • Autorotor
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    A certain part of the community cried about planes being to powerful in BF1 and voila, DICE kills them.

I agree that the planes in BF1 is a force to be reckoned with but imo totally possible to avoid if u have some situational awareness.

The speed and physics of the planes is hillarious in the Beta and I really hope it's not the final state.

WWII planes should be fast, loud and epic, end of story.
  • RilayX
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    F4-U Corsair please for the Pacific DLC Please dice bring back my favorite plane! And don't forget the Mitsubishi Zero ! Thanks
  • Autorotor
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    mimchetyYy wrote: »
    Planes in BFV are too slow, we all waiting for bf3 - bf4 jet physics , speed control and air radar. Please Dice, so much time has passed and i think it's time to think about the pilots in this game. Please hear our feedback, make the planes faster , open the map space in length and move the restock points far away or something and just give us the old good bf3 - bf4 feeling and jet / planes physics . We can't wait to see what happens, you can add speed control , will be awsome too ! Thank you much, we all know you guys hard working on the perfect balance, but please this time don't forget the pilots and veterans PLEASE ! :) Good luck with the project and we really appreciate it EA / DICE

Agreed. The physics are really bad and they are way to slow. Increasing the speed of the planes would also be a perfect nerf against ground targets. More speed generates a smaller window for strafing ground targets.

The airspace also needs to be a lot bigger to allow proper dog fighting.

WWII planes should be loud, fast and exciting, now they are not.
  • Big-B05S
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I could not disagree more.
    Planes do need a maneuvre and max speed buff but fighters should be on the level of BF109 when it comes to firepower. Hard pass on the air radar and 3d spotting tho. BFV planes should have a high skill high reward. I managed to eyball targets for strafing and bomb them too in the bombers and fighters (except the Spitfire since DICE forgot to buff it from the Alpha) You want more intel on ground targets? Ask your teammates its Battlefield not a CoD. Battlefield has been too casual for too long its high time for 3d spotting and othe crutches to go.
  • alfredepic
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I've left a comprehensive critique of bfvs aerial gameplay with suggestions on how to fix it would love for you guys to take a look
    https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1282014#Comment_1282014
  • WesleyF09
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 21
    Big-B05S wrote: »
    I could not disagree more.
    Planes do need a maneuvre and max speed buff but fighters should be on the level of BF109 when it comes to firepower. Hard pass on the air radar and 3d spotting tho. BFV planes should have a high skill high reward. I managed to eyball targets for strafing and bomb them too in the bombers and fighters (except the Spitfire since DICE forgot to buff it from the Alpha) You want more intel on ground targets? Ask your teammates its Battlefield not a CoD. Battlefield has been too casual for too long its high time for 3d spotting and othe crutches to go.

There is no "high skill reward" if the airplane is clunky and you don't have any parameters of what is the right thing to do, it's not even close to BF4's flying mechanics, where you should always make the turns on a right speed and attack tanks on the right angle, with skill you could defeat the AA gunners and dominate the round, but IT DOESN'T HAPPEN in BFV.
    The physics makes no sense when flying and there isn't any kind of "high skill flying pattern"..