violation (gamehack) 81660

ThievenBalance
183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited September 15
The ban message says 1200 minutes, is this a ban that will resolve itself. I don't use hacks, my stats show that lol they are terrible.

not sure if adding the server name makes any difference, I wont add the link just in case but I notice on the PBBANS site there's a heap of players getting banned from the same CLAN [WBKS] is this a rogue admin banning players or some Punkbuster problem. I have had this account since day 1 of BF3 I don't want it banned.

I'm reading elsewhere these bans might be due to the BFV beta requiring latest driver update? I did play the BFV Beta

I live stream my gameplay, as bad as it is but I still live stream it so I can go back and check if there's any issues on the server.

Here is the point where I got banned for this alleged gamehack,

[Mod edit: Caps Lock removed]
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• MacaqueX
    658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 15
    Update punk buster or reinstall it, it is usually PB when u have number and violation. When u reinstall it restart PC.
    Wbks and jah are most popular servers in bf3/4 in EU, they admins are fair they only ban hackers i don't think they banned u, when u get banned by admin u will have banned by admin stated reason: bla bla

http://evenbalance.com/downloads.php
    Post edited by MacaqueX on
  • ThievenBalance
    183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 15
    so if i join a punkbuster server with punkbuster not installed properly would i get this gamehack ban, the 1200 minutes ban some say that its perm ban and just says 1200. I got banned more than a day ago, this morning it was still 1200 minutes its 1050 minutes now but if I install punkbuster and it says up to date will this ban go away? its on the MBi list at pbbans

just checked its gone up to 1168 minutes
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'ScoobyDDoo' (for 1168 minutes) ... Prior Kick/Ban

In addition to this message I noticed when I tried to rejoin yesterday... ... xxxxxxxx [Admin Decision]

How can I contact these WBKS admins and find out?
    Post edited by ThievenBalance on
  • MacaqueX
    658 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 15
    u cant join without pb and if your name is on MBi list, you will need to appeal the ban on pbsite, good luck i know u don't hack
    https://team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php?p=ScoobyDDoo

yep u are on the list

https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-latest50-bf3-lfb41.html
  • MacaqueX
    edited September 15
    #I'm reading elsewhere these bans might be due to the BFV beta requiring latest driver update? I did play the BFV Beta#

I been in bf3 after playing 2 days of bfv beta to measure mouse sensitivity and i didn't get any PB error.
    Its best u just appeal ban your stats are most clean stats i ever checked on cheatometer. But try reinstalling first u have nothing to loose.

https://www.pbbans.com/appeal-ban.html

https://www.wbks-clan.de/en/

u will see button appeal ban

but first u have to appeal ban on Punkbuster
    Post edited by MacaqueX on
  • MacaqueX
    edited September 15
    ScoobyDDoo wrote: »
    so if i join a punkbuster server with punkbuster not installed properly would i get this gamehack ban, the 1200 minutes ban some say that its perm ban and just says 1200. I got banned more than a day ago, this morning it was still 1200 minutes its 1050 minutes now but if I install punkbuster and it says up to date will this ban go away? its on the MBi list at pbbans

just checked its gone up to 1168 minutes
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'ScoobyDDoo' (for 1168 minutes) ... Prior Kick/Ban

In addition to this message I noticed when I tried to rejoin yesterday... ... xxxxxxxx [Admin Decision]

How can I contact these WBKS admins and find out?

U need to appeal ban on PB site not on wbks, but u can contact them later if u stayed banned on they servers after PB unban you https://www.wbks-clan.de/en/
  • ThievenBalance
    made the appeal, with pbbans, evenbalance, ggc-stream and the WBKS site. If this is a punkbuster error on my part I dont think it warrants a perm ban for my account and if it was an admin ban that just sucks that an admin can destroy my account so easy.
  • MacaqueX
    made the appeal, with pbbans, evenbalance, ggc-stream and the WBKS site. If this is a punkbuster error on my part I dont think it warrants a perm ban for my account and if it was an admin ban that just sucks that an admin can destroy my account so easy.

It was punk buster false positive and than it bans u automatically on all servers supporting PB bans it happens, sometimes drivers or antivirus can trigger that it is not admin fault bc if admin ban you, you wouldn't be PB banned u will be just banned on his servers.
  • LX268911
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited September 15
    81660 just hit me earlier today too. This is an error on their part for sure. I use 2 laptops for BF3. My Windows 10 machine and my Windows Vista machine. They both have Evolve game overlay on them. Other than that, I don't know wtf is going on. These bans are so uninformative and this one is clearly wrong. Also, I tried to sign up on the PBBans website to use their forums and the verify age drop down thing doesn't work from what I can tell. I was born the 80s and it's giving me some sort of month month year read out or something. This is why Year Month Day is the best. (stupid nation of people who shall not be named for fear of being reprimanded by staff here =P )

Also, I made an appeal on Even Balance because I followed the appeal directions correctly. If you've been hit by this, you're above #50000 for the ban and you have to go through EB. No response yet... Lets see how... "quickly" all of this gets resolved. Never hacked, never will... also check out my Skies of Black Firestorm server =D

http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/82ea006a-62e1-4b21-9f07-1273754999bb/Skies-of-Black-PMC-Installation-Firestorm-3000/

I still need more ideas for it as well as extra sub admins for it too. I'll be selecting all of them so you better have imacculate records and not be some power hungry rando. Just a good BF3 fan who wants to help me run a good server.........

Want to play so bad. Still can't even play right now... so annoyed... rage level 9.9 billion. EA, DICE, slap Even Balance Punk Buster on the wrist extra hard for this one. I want BFV too but... no more of this.

• BULLKILLERHT
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    about pb bans, i did see a lot of them in one match, 10 person got banned with the same reason
  • ThievenBalance
    I suppose it is going to take them forever to get through all the appeals then. This is crap. I've had this account since day one of BF3 never cheated, got terrible stats to prove it. I feel like they've stolen my game
  • ThievenBalance
    LX268911 wrote: »
    81660 just hit me earlier today too. This is an error on their part for sure. I use 2 laptops for BF3. My Windows 10 machine and my Windows Vista machine. They both have Evolve game overlay on them. Other than that, I don't know wtf is going on. These bans are so uninformative and this one is clearly wrong. Also, I tried to sign up on the PBBans website to use their forums and the verify age drop down thing doesn't work from what I can tell. I was born the 80s and it's giving me some sort of month month year read out or something. This is why Year Month Day is the best. (stupid nation of people who shall not be named for fear of being reprimanded by staff here =P )

Also, I made an appeal on Even Balance because I followed the appeal directions correctly. If you've been hit by this, you're above #50000 for the ban and you have to go through EB. No response yet... Lets see how... "quickly" all of this gets resolved. Never hacked, never will... also check out my Skies of Black Firestorm server =D

http://battlelog.battlefield.com:80/bf3/servers/show/pc/82ea006a-62e1-4b21-9f07-1273754999bb/Skies-of-Black-PMC-Installation-Firestorm-3000/

I still need more ideas for it as well as extra sub admins for it too. I'll be selecting all of them so you better have imacculate records and not be some power hungry rando. Just a good BF3 fan who wants to help me run a good server.........

Want to play so bad. Still can't even play right now... so annoyed... rage level 9.9 billion. EA, DICE, slap Even Balance Punk Buster on the wrist extra hard for this one. I want BFV too but... no more of this.

that server link dont work
  • BajaSBravo
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello guys i see more peeps have the same problem i thought wtf im doing wrong never cheated in this game my stats prove it lol PB just dosnt responce to the message yet repealed yesterday and today again
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    734 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited September 16
    Seeing some discussion going on at certain, more shady, communities I'd say there certainly is a cheat detected. But mistakes can be made so if anyone is able to find a normal program that causes issues, think it's best to throw that in here. Made this for BF4 but similar approach can be applied to BF3: https://bf4db.com/PB-Evenbalance-support. Carbonic, a forum moderator also made a nice site that contains information about PB: https://carbonic.dk/punkbusterguide/.
    Will hopefully help to get the right info to identify a false trigger if there is one. If so many are affected finding a false detection won't take long as it must be a common program.
    Server owners can not influence PB violations as those are streamed directly from EB servers. 3rd parties like ACI, GGC-stream and PBBans log those violation kicks and turn them into permanent suspensions. Their appeal process will guide you through the process of making a support ticket at EB. WBKS will have a larger number of kicks as they have many servers that are very well populated at all times.
    Post edited by Il-Scavenger-lI on
  • ThievenBalance
    Seeing some discussion going on at certain, more shady, communities I'd say there certainly is a cheat detected. But mistakes can be made so if anyone is able to find a normal program that causes issues, think it's best to throw that in here. Made this for BF4 but similar approach can be applied to BF3: https://bf4db.com/PB-Evenbalance-support. Carbonic, a forum moderator also made a nice site that contains information about PB: https://carbonic.dk/punkbusterguide/.
    Will hopefully help to get the right info to identify a false trigger if there is one. If so many are affected finding a false detection won't take long as it must be a common program.
    Server owners can not influence PB violations as those are streamed directly from EB servers. 3rd parties like ACI, GGC-stream and PBBans log those violation kicks and turn them into permanent suspensions. Their appeal process will guide you through the process of making a support ticket at EB. WBKS will have a larger number of kicks as they have many servers that are very well populated at all times.

The only other software I was using while playing was,

Xsplit Gamecaster to stream my gameplay live to Youtube.com

https://www.xsplit.com/

And,
    Foxtel GO TV streaming app for Foxtel on Windows 7 that uses Microsoft Silverlight

Direct link only click if you want to download the app's setup file.
    https://www.foxtel.com.au/content/dam/foxtel/shared/app/foxtel-go/setupFoxtelGo.exe

When I got banned I was live streaming my gameplay as in video posted in O.P and notice you can hear a movie playing. I was watching a movie on Foxtel.

I am wondering if the Foxtel Go app has something in it to make sure i'm not streaming their movie, as at this same time I was streaming my gameplay so Xsplit Gamecaster was running too and it jumps into open windows wanting to stream.

My Battlefield 3 game was in Windowed mode this is the first time I had used windowed mode I usually keep the game in fullscreen and the Foxtel app would shutdown by stopping the movie stream. It's a paid account no hacks but maybe it's an anti piracy thing in the Foxtel GO app that could have triggered my ban.

Not withstanding that I was not hacking in Battlefield 3 and I was not using any gamehack.

Foxtel have only just stopped supporting their Foxtel Go app for Windows7 and now have links to get customers to use Google Chrome or Safari.

This is the only activity I had on my PC at the time of the Punkbuster Ban

I might copy this into the evenbalance ticket so they can see what my activity was.
  • ThievenBalance
    edited September 17

The only other software I was using while playing was,

Xsplit Gamecaster to stream my gameplay live to Youtube.com

https://www.xsplit.com/

And,
    Foxtel GO TV streaming app for Foxtel on Windows 7 that uses Microsoft Silverlight

Direct link only click if you want to download the app

When I got banned I was live streaming my gameplay as in video posted in O.P and notice you can hear a movie playing. I was watching a movie on Foxtel.

I am wondering if the Foxtel Go app has something in it to make sure i'm not streaming their movie, as at this same time I was streaming my gameplay so Xsplit Gamecaster was running too and it jumps into open windows wanting to stream.

My Battlefield 3 game was in Windowed mode this is the first time I had used windowed mode I usually keep the game in fullscreen and the Foxtel app would shutdown by stopping the movie stream. It's a paid account no hacks but maybe it's an anti piracy thing in the Foxtel GO app that could have triggered my ban.

Not withstanding that I was not hacking in Battlefield 3 and I was not using any gamehack.

Foxtel have only just stopped supporting their Foxtel Go app for Windows7 and now have links to get customers to use Google Chrome or Safari.

This is the only activity I had on my PC at the time of the Punkbuster Ban
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9408 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Well it certainly won't be Xsplit as that is used by many users who stream to youtube and twitch / smashcast.

I've never heard of Foxtel GO TV.

If you believe Foxtel may have been flagged as a false positive, You should email evenbalance and give them the link of the software.

If you would like to notify us of a cheat, suspicious activity, or other cheat related information for one of the games we currently support, please contact us here:

[email protected]

They will then download and test the application against PB and see if PB flags it or not.

• ThievenBalance
    I added the link in their ticket... and to the moderator that closed my other thread... only posted it because someone here was blocking my post reply for review.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9408 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    only posted it because someone here was blocking my post reply for review.

Yeah that wasn't anybody blocking your comment, If you edit it too many times it gets flagged as spam and is held for review.

We can approve posts that go to Askimet anti-spam, So if a post vanishes and is pending approval, Just fire one of us a message in PM and we'll get it back for you
  • ThievenBalance
    no worries, I just sent email to evenbalance using the address you provided. Foxtel Go TV is a TV streaming app for Live and Pay TV in Aus www.foxtel.com.au
  • backstreetpigs
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    I also got the gamehack 81660 issue. Have filed an appeal on PB and Evenbalance but no response yet.

Looking at the list of latest 50 bans here for BF3, 37 of them are related to gamehack 81660. I even see multiple IDs from the XN server that I know for a long time. If you go deeper on the recent ban list by modifying the ban ID in the URL, you can tell the ban number has significantly increased in the past few days, and most of BF3 bans are related to 81660. I believe there must be something going on with PB but not sure what else I can do about it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!