Can't find any server to play

TheWiseMob
13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2018
I Don't know why but when I Go filter the servers , It doesn't appear anything to me. It's like there is no servers to play. This bug started since BF V Beta came out.

Comments

• ElliotLH
    6255 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Could be something in your filters potentially. Have you tried clearing them entirely and starting again? Also what region and game mode were you looking at?
  • TheWiseMob
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I clear The filters every time that I play but It doesn't work. I just find matches in Quick match menu. Im from South America, Brazil.
  • DirigoHaggis
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    That's why. America is like the only place with multiple servers.
  • DirigoHaggis
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I can still find operations on Verdun Heights and Fort Vaux
  • zack9912000
    28 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It did that for me a few times and each time I had to reinstall the stupid game for them to start showing up. Idk what is going on with this game anymore. I would think bugs like this would have been found in a simple play test
  • crimsonbomber
    75 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It did that for me a few times and each time I had to reinstall the stupid game for them to start showing up. Idk what is going on with this game anymore. I would think bugs like this would have been found in a simple play test

In your server browser settings, to what do you have the filters set?? If you haven’t already, then set the “slots” to “None.”.. This should put more servers in the browser for you..
  • BaroudeurUltime
    18 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    In your server browser settings, to what do you have the filters set?? If you haven’t already, then set the “slots” to “None.”.. This should put more servers in the browser for you..

Using all of - None, 1-5, 5-10 and 10+ will get you every server except empty ones.