Beginners Server

ez4u2hit
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Does anyone know if there is a way to limit people who join a server based on their level?

Comments

• Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    No there is no way. Level doesnt mean much anyway.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12360 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 2018
    I'm afraid there isn't a way of having level specific servers on bf1.

Just be aware though that player level isn't a direct indication of their skill in BF, A higher level just means more time played really.

• ez4u2hit
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So knowing the maps and having all the weapons and sevice achievement perks that people over level 100 have isn't an advantage?
  • ragnarok013
    2577 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    ez4u2hit wrote: »
    So knowing the maps and having all the weapons and sevice achievement perks that people over level 100 have isn't an advantage?

It doesn't matter on console because on PS4 you can create a brand new level 0 BF soldier on a new account and use your main account's PS+ and BF1 to play so being level 0 or another low level doens't mean this guy isn't a BF1 veteran.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Knowing the maps helps of course,but there arent any secret routes etc. You can only use 1 weapon at a time and late unlucks arent really better then starter weapons. Perks are a small thing,the default ones are pretty good,the only new one i really like is the smoke for medic. Flak,faster regen i use all the time...
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Knowing the maps helps of course,but there arent any secret routes etc. You can only use 1 weapon at a time and late unlucks arent really better then starter weapons. Perks are a small thing,the default ones are pretty good,the only new one i really like is the smoke for medic. Flak,faster regen i use all the time...

Inconspicuous has saved my rear lots of times when I’m on a hotly contested flag. Gives my squad enough time to spawn on me
  • ez4u2hit
    I guess I'll buy a book
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1818 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I guess I'll buy a book

about Battlefield1? :smile:
  • filthmcnasty
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Does anyone know if there is a way to limit people who join a server based on their level?

No point. The best lessons are hard learned and given the current (lack of) matchmaking, you will get frustrated, but learn things from better players.
    Just don't play scout. Too many as there is and high scout count costs games. Plus, most of the scouts suck. I recommend medic (can self heal), or support.
  • ez4u2hit

No point. The best lessons are hard learned and given the current (lack of) matchmaking, you will get frustrated, but learn things from better players.
    Just don't play scout. Too many as there is and high scout count costs games. Plus, most of the scouts suck. I recommend medic (can self heal), or support.

Medic guns suck the most. Give medics a shotty
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12360 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking due to necro.
This discussion has been closed.