BF1 Sale -> HellriegelOverkill

2»

Comments

• V2Face
    2688 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I use the Hellriegel defensive for salty tears. I think the Hellriegel is over rated when it comes to SMGs I can down anyone quicker with the RSC SMG. Guess why know one will use it because the can’t burn an entire clip for one kill. The Hellriegel is a spray and pray weapon for bad play simple as that.
  • WetFishDB
    2329 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    I use the Hellriegel defensive for salty tears. I think the Hellriegel is over rated when it comes to SMGs I can down anyone quicker with the RSC SMG. Guess why know one will use it because the can’t burn an entire clip for one kill. The Hellriegel is a spray and pray weapon for bad play simple as that.

Whilst it doesn't have the fastest TTK, it is one of the few guns that can happily down entire squads without having to reload - thus making it great for a room clearing flank. It also has enough rounds that it can somewhat overcome the SMG range disadvantage too. It also doesn't have much recoil, which is why it is so beginner friendly - but that doesn't mean it's for bad players only.
  • MarxistDictator
    5249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hellriegel is like a trash MP18 considering all the good notes it loses vs it for just a 100 RPM higher fire rate and bigger magazine. ADS time, hipfire and horizontal recoil impact gunfights a lot more than 60 rounds instead of 32 especially with the overheat also existing to mitigate said big magazine.

But the Hellriegel is still whined about because apparently being a large magazine SMG it shouldn't be good at close and medium range combat like the others? Forgetting the other worse notes it has already.

The SMG 08/18 on the other hand is extremely overpowered and filthy to use.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I´m happy to see so many new players in BF1.
    Servers are full and many ppl are playing it again.....But one serious Question to all of these new players..
    Why the ..... your only playing with the Hellriegel?
    I swear..every single Player which isnt Lvl 150 is playing with this noobish COD Weapon.
    Is this for leveling up faster,or is it because this Weapon is so good or is it because these players dont want to use the high ammount of other Weapons in this Game?
    Because they haven't unlocked the SMG 08 yet? LOL...
  • Zinkys
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Eh, I don't know. I played a couple games recently for the first time in several months. Each conquest match was chock full of freaking snipers. So many that I spent the last 2 matches in a vehicle as I was just getting murdered from 10 angles.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    788 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    I don't care if I get killed by the HR unless someone has over 100 stars with it then I'm like, come on, there are other weapons in the game.

I played with automatico only untill i had level 150 😁

I´v been killed from so many lvl 150 players using the SMG/HR/Automatico.
    Some players still have no Pride..

*reads discussion title
    *finds OP's stats on bftracker and sees hellriegel as third most used gun... most used smg
    *laughs cause of the Irony
    *continues laughing at the irony of the 38 service stars of "no pride"...
    That's kind of a lot of work just to ridicule someone in a forum. That said, I agree with you. If something is in the game, I don't care what it is, shotguns, tanks, sniper rifles, whatever, it's fair game. He calls someone who uses those weapons, someone with "no pride". You know what I call a player that uses effective weapons? SMART.

Don't talk to me about "pride", don't talk to be about "fair", don't talk to me about "skill". LOL this is a GAME.
  • The_BERG_366
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    I don't care if I get killed by the HR unless someone has over 100 stars with it then I'm like, come on, there are other weapons in the game.

*reads discussion title
    *finds OP's stats on bftracker and sees hellriegel as third most used gun... most used smg
    That's kind of a lot of work just to ridicule someone in a forum. That said, I agree with you. If something is in the game, I don't care what it is, shotguns, tanks, sniper rifles, whatever, it's fair game. He calls someone who uses those weapons, someone with "no pride". You know what I call a player that uses effective weapons? SMART.

Don't talk to me about "pride", don't talk to be about "fair", don't talk to me about "skill". LOL this is a GAME.

Well that took me like 1 minute to figure that out and another minute or two to write my response. reasonable effort in my books. :tongue:
  • xx_Dante2k_xx
    638 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't think I've been killed by a hellriegel in ages. It's all Tommy guns, Fedorov avtomats and SMG 08/18s, plus the occasional sniper rifle or shotgun

I haven't seen it more than anything else tbh.
    I've been playing since the BFV beta ended and have been having fun with the Martini Henry.
  • pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

*reads discussion title

you wanna blame me because i used this weapon until i´v got 38 service stars until i was levleling up..38?
    srsly..these are around 4000 kills in more over then 2 years with this weapon..if you check my other weapons..you will see that this is nothing..i have also 4000 kills with with the mondragon or the SMLK..
    And if you read my thread carefully..I only wanted to know why so many are using the HR...nothing more..
    How many kills you have with it?And trust me..I´m not going to check your BFtracker
  • The_BERG_366
    2780 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

*reads discussion title

you wanna blame me because i used this weapon until i´v got 38 service stars until i was levleling up..38?
    srsly..these are around 4000 kills in more over then 2 years with this weapon..if you check my other weapons..you will see that this is nothing..i have also 4000 kills with with the mondragon or the SMLK..
    And if you read my thread carefully..I only wanted to know why so many are using the HR...nothing more..
    How many kills you have with it?And trust me..I´m not going to check your BFtracker

I don't blame you at all as I don't mind the hellriegel. I point out the irony of the fact that you call out hellriegel users, saying they don't have "pride", while the hellriegel is your third most used gun and by far your most used gun in the assault class.

your most used gun is the lewis gun with 47 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and u wanna tell me thst 40 is "nothing"? the hellriegel accounts for about 8% of your infantry kills... hardly "nothing" considering the amount of weapons in this game.

"I only wanted to know why so many are using the HR...nothing more.." Ehm yes there is more. you called it a "noobish cod weapon" and said hr users have "no pride".

it is irrelevant how many kills I have with it cause I'm not complaining about the HR lol. also my stats are linked in my signature... u could just take a look...
    but OK I'll do it for you. I have about 3.5% hr kills. 24ss with the normal one 36ss with the defensive. now please try to call me out for being a hypocrite lmao
  • s1sscottishlobo
    240 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Contra87 wrote: »
    Joining this forum shamed me into not using the HR anymore. As well as the SMG, A-10, Parabellum, MG-17 Tele, entire Scout class...

Edit: Almost forgot, Heavy Bomber, Attack Plane, Tanks, AA, M&K, Behemoths, Elites... uh, there’s more, hold on...

Edit 2: Low k/d, too high k/d... I’m still thinking...

Edit 3: Killing infantry with anything designed for vehicles, rifle grenades, not reviving, reviving at the wrong time...there’s probably more this forum has shamed me for...

When player don't like getting own'd they cry about it.
    Your right, people try to shame players for using certain weapons or items, screw them! Play the game how you like, you bought it, your choice.
  • boutneus
    2484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Meh 100 service stars 150 players and still using the scrubgun. Then again with TTK2 most automatic weapons have become scrubguns, the hellriegel just being the original flavor