Getting kicked out of loading screen...

EdwinSpangler
1773 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Anyone else? Cannot connect again. Same problem as around a month ago. Just boots you back to the server browser.

Comments

• ThePro_PR
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yup :s

I was able to play fine earlier today.
  • snuggans
    63 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    this just started happening to me today, but only on some servers, i can play on others
  • DFBHDTime
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    Just experienced this for the first time, on several servers, no success joining. Too late to waste any more time...... Ok, I actually tried a couple more times... Now, Origin tells me I am off line, and of course I can not re-connect. Dice is circling the drain, and I still have not cancelled my pre-order.
  • EdwinSpangler
    1773 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yea the issue seems to be over now but WTF?? Why does this keep happening, we get no word about it, and we ultimately forget about it until the next time..

The joys of gaming huh.