Low Ticket Bounty Hunter Supremacy Server Xbox One

rchrm5
18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
edited August 2016
For anyone interested in getting Bounty Hunter Supremacy coins, I have an Xbox One server that I'm trying to fill with people.

Comments

• BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Why the low ticket? Do you mean lower than usual? Wouldn't that make it harder for people to earn their 10 of each type of coin by matches end so they earn the respective Bounty Coin?
  • rchrm5
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    This was mostly just so I could get a lobby going at all. If I can get more people, I'll increase the server limit. By the way, the best way to get the Bounty Denied Bounty is to set up a Spawn Beacon, redeploy next to it, and pick up your dropped bounty.
  • rchrm5
    The way it is now, there aren't even enough people playing to start a game, much less reach the score limit. Lower ticket counts means you can finish more games. Plus, fewer people to contend with to pick up enemy bounties.