Anyone good at making emblems, could you make me this one

xSwisherSweetsx
88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Comments

• zenn_nme
    259 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • xSwisherSweetsx
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    no that one in the link, not the crap ones off that site
  • WetFishDB
    1567 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 26

You'd need someone with a lot of time on their hands to be honest - those things aren't easy to craft by hand at all - and you are limited on the number of shapes in the editor which means compromises will probably need to be made.
  • UraniumReaper
    405 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »

You'd need someone with a lot of time on their hands to be honest - those things aren't easy to craft by hand at all - and you are limited on the number of shapes in the editor which means compromises will probably need to be made.

This is so true. I don't even remember how many hours I poured into creating emblems... too many probably.
  • Puckerbucket
    692 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Emblem creation is a tedious process, but that Felix you've linked to doesn't look particularly difficult to reproduce. You would probably have to leave out the text at the bottom, because the emblem editor doesn't provide pre-formed letters, and creating all those letters by hand would definitely take the emblem past the limit on layers. I know a guy on xbox who has created emblems for a large number of platoons; he's very good but he does charge for his time.
  • xSwisherSweetsx
    that be cool if you know someone who can create it. the letters are not important
  • danniboi85
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 12
    Dunno if you're still looking, but I took a stab at this. https://emblem.battlefield.com/FoiqYtGZWQ
    Post edited by danniboi85 on
  • PopsicleStealer
    1307 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    With this stupid layer limit it impossible to make it.
  • IG-Calibre
    943 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    that's a pretty amazing effort by danniboi85 in fairness well done.
  • danniboi85
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanks IG-Calibre. Now if only my playing skills were as good as my emblem making I'd be golden...lol
  • UraniumReaper
    405 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    danniboi85 wrote: »
    Dunno if you're still looking, but I took a stab at this. https://emblem.battlefield.com/FoiqYtGZWQ

Nice work!