Gravatar wont display has it been disabled?

dowbulldog
18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited September 26
If you look at my avatar you will see it points to here :- https://us.v-cdn.net/6028111/uploads/userpics/545/pP29DCJ2LIPDC.png . I no longer want this avatar but it wont load Gravatar Avatar ! Has it been disabled?

Please help as it has been like this about 18 months and its doing my head in. My Gravatar account has several images uploaded and the email address is the same as my ea account, Hope someone can help please.
Post edited by dowbulldog on

Comments

• IIPrest0nII
    843 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Hi @dowbulldog

Did you try to re-login to the forums? I can change your forum avatar if you want.

Let me know.
  • dowbulldog
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited September 25
    Hi @dowbulldog

Did you try to re-login to the forums? I can change your forum avatar if you want.

Let me know.

Hi IIPrest0nII,

Thanks for the reply and your offer of help. Yes I did try to re login, The avatar is no longer my Clan, I cant seem to change it so can you please change it to anything you like related to Battlefield, ie soldier of some sort?

I still have no idea why it wont link to gravatar, ive spent hours over the last 18 months, I give up.....

Thanks again buddy

• IIPrest0nII
    843 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited September 25
    Can you please link an image that you used for Gravatar? Post a link here.
  • dowbulldog
    Can you please link an image that you used for Gravatar? Post a link here.

here you go :- Thanks again... https://en.gravatar.com/userimage/116442271/3f1676898d0cef370d8057446af5dc4d.png
  • IIPrest0nII
    Done!
  • dowbulldog
    Magic... :-) you are the best