Dumb Stuff We Won't Miss

124»

Comments

• Forkbeard84
    1618 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For the several people that were too challenged to understand it, and I don't want to point out who, because that would be personally insulting, the point of number one is that grenades were are so strong in BF1 and so available, that many people chose to throw them rather than get into a gun fight in the first place. It has absolutely nothing to do with who did what first, or if the engagement was fair, its just that people throw grenades like candy in BF1 and for many people, probably the same ones that can't understand why its an issue, its easier to throw grenades then shoot your gun.

Grenades are so much fun. The more the better. I wish i had a whole bag of em and id just throw them all over and blow stuff up. Now that. would be a kick.

There are currently too many grenades in the game? Maybe for you, but not for me. You can bring your gun to my grenade fight though.
  • theONEFORCE
    2843 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    For the several people that were too challenged to understand it, and I don't want to point out who, because that would be personally insulting, the point of number one is that grenades were are so strong in BF1 and so available, that many people chose to throw them rather than get into a gun fight in the first place. It has absolutely nothing to do with who did what first, or if the engagement was fair, its just that people throw grenades like candy in BF1 and for many people, probably the same ones that can't understand why its an issue, its easier to throw grenades then shoot your gun.

Grenades are so much fun. The more the better. I wish i had a whole bag of em and id just throw them all over and blow stuff up. Now that. would be a kick.

There are currently too many grenades in the game? Maybe for you, but not for me. You can bring your gun to my grenade fight though.

I think you’ll probably end up killing yourself with a grenade long before you’d come close to killing me with one.