Weekly BF

Paratrooper Sets

smoothsac
131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2018
NEWS; DICE has confirmed the paratrooper sets that will be available at #Battlefield V's launch. 5 with the Deluxe Edition, 1 from preordering and 2 from Road to #Battlefield V. Each set consists of 3 parts: helmet / torso / pants, plus a weapon skin for the default class weapon.

http://imgur.com/JRzlK08

This is from a Battlefield Bullitin Tweet.

Comments

• iloveBooSTInnG
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Maybe i'm wrong but i don't know why Fallschirmjäger uniform is for assault class if we have the FG42 in support class.

luftlandertruppen is kind of paratrooper suit too?
  • Kenzer161
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The only thing I have seen in the road to Battlefield V has been like four weapon skins so far and their recycling them and putting them through again.
  • StormSaxon
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe i'm wrong but i don't know why Fallschirmjäger uniform is for assault class if we have the FG42 in support class.

Most Fallschirmjager had bolt action rifles, and a few SMGs. Out of 40 Falschirmjager maybe 3-4 would have FG42. Since BF series doesn’t really fit regular platoon structures and all weapons can be taken by everything.... I don’t get the issue.

In BF terms every soldier on the map would be in the same uniform. As the entire platoon would be fallschirmjager/ mountain infantry, panzers, **** **** or whatever.

• M4nBAErPiG
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

yeah basicly the "fallschirmjäger" skinis the wrong wrong the jagdflieger http://www.pcgameshardware.de/Battlefield-5-Spiel-61688/News/Paratrooper-Fallschirmjaeger-****-Sets-Infos-Vorbesteller-Boni-1268886/galerie/2943524/?fullsize is the true camouflage of the german paratrooper of the second world war the fallschirmjäger skin its not real fallschirmjäger camouflage
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The paratrooper sets are faction locked not class locked so you can have your entire German classes identical if you wish
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crabman169 wrote: »
    The paratrooper sets are faction locked not class locked so you can have your entire German classes identical if you wish

Wait really? In the screenshots DICE released, they look to have a class icon, so I assumed that they were class specific. Do you have a source that says they're just faction locked?
  • crabman169
    12845 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    MONEYPYR0 wrote: »

Wait really? In the screenshots DICE released, they look to have a class icon, so I assumed that they were class specific. Do you have a source that says they're just faction locked?

I've used them ingame and they are only faction locked. My Desert Medic outfit for the allies is wearable as Assault, medic, support and recon.

Obviously you can tie them to a particular class like I have with my allied medic the only one using desert medic but otherwise it's totally up to you
  • MONEYPYR0
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I've used them ingame and they are only faction locked. My Desert Medic outfit for the allies is wearable as Assault, medic, support and recon.

Obviously you can tie them to a particular class like I have with my allied medic the only one using desert medic but otherwise it's totally up to you

Aw man, that means that I still just wasnt able to unlock them during the trial :( That does make sense though, since all the other customization parts can be used with any class
  • crabman169

Aw man, that means that I still just wasnt able to unlock them during the trial :( That does make sense though, since all the other customization parts can be used with any class

You can only unlock them with the tokens of which you would only have the preorder token if you've preordered. Only origin premier get their deluxe tokens now (15th for everyone else with deluxe). The two tokens from r2bfv will be awarded Nov 20th
  • MONEYPYR0

You can only unlock them with the tokens of which you would only have the preorder token if you've preordered. Only origin premier get their deluxe tokens now (15th for everyone else with deluxe). The two tokens from r2bfv will be awarded Nov 20th

I've got Deluxe, so I guess I'm waiting then? I wasnt able to use a pre order token either
  • crabman169

I've got Deluxe, so I guess I'm waiting then? I wasnt able to use a pre order token either

Did you preorder and download the preorder bonus file?

Do you have the firestorm ranger set for the allies if you did preorder?

Yeah you'll have to wait till the 15th for the deluxe content
  • MONEYPYR0

Did you preorder and download the preorder bonus file?

Do you have the firestorm ranger set for the allies if you did preorder?

Yeah you'll have to wait till the 15th for the deluxe content

I'm on Xbox, and I have the Deluxe Edition Upgrade bit installed, but never saw any of the stuff in the trial. I don't mind waiting till the 15th to use all of it, I just want to be sure that I dont have some sort of glitch that isn't letting me access them
  • MajorDodger
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I thought we were getting at least one U.S. Airborne outfit in the mix. All we got was a weird Ranger outfit. During WW II Rangers were not Airborne.