This Week in Battlefield V

The little things matter.

madman001able
611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I really like the little things dice has put into this game! The whimper of fear you hear from your avatar when a grenade lands right next to you. The barrel change animation when you overheat your MMG. The downed players calling out for help. Other teammates avatars actually responding to you when you give them ammo or health. It is all very well done dice and really adds alot to the immersion. Keep up the great work!👍🙂

Comments

• smoothsac
    131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah going to be a great game
    What?
    Omg
    I must be a fanboy
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i wish i can play bfv this weekend :)
  • DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This first time I heard a teammate's soldier complement me on getting a nice long range headshot with my sniper rifle, I was genuinely impressed. I actually really appreciated it, even though I knew it wasn't the actual player saying it, but it FELT like it was, which is what made it so impressive.