What is best mouse and keyboard for someone who normally is using a controller on PS4.

24OmniTactics24
147 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited September 2018
I refuse to allow such a cheating advantage to be used against me. With triple the accuracy double the speed you would have to be insane to allow everyone else to use it and not you.

Does anyone know of a good transition mouse and keyboard I hate using it and it's so weird to use but I see mouse user's get 20 headshots in a row with sniper which is impossible with controller

Is there like some kind of hybrid half controller one.

I originally gave up on attempting to use a mouse when the strong Auto aim was made in bf4 now it's gone again so will give it another go.

Comments

• TacticulBacon
    294 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Logitech trackball mouse and default microsoft membrane keyboard
  • StabbyEinstein
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited September 2018
    The key board that I use is kind of like that, Its the maric stealth key board but they stopped making it, but you can still get on e-bay and amazon for $150.00 or more! The mouse is a R.A.T. 8 love this mouse!
  • xXCA_RageXx
    1024 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Razers keyboard and mouse have been good for me.
  • Jason88897
    1 postsMember Member
    edited October 2018
    I refuse to allow such a cheating advantage to be used against me. With triple the accuracy double the speed you would have to be insane to allow everyone else to use it and not you.

Does anyone know of a good transition mouse and keyboard I hate using it and it's so weird to use but I see mouse user's get 20 headshots in a row with sniper which is impossible with controller

Is there like some kind of hybrid half controller one.

I originally gave up on attempting to use a mouse when the strong Auto aim was made in bf4 now it's gone again so will give it another go.

Same problem here :(

krogerfeedback
    Post edited by Jason88897 on
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Or dice could just NOT allow for K&M support on consoles and nobody will have to worry about being at a disadvantage.
  • Hawxxeye
    4720 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Or dice could just NOT allow for K&M support on consoles and nobody will have to worry about being at a disadvantage.
    People will still use M&K with the help of a third party hardware anyway so they might as well support it officially and then have those with M&K to crossplay with PC
  • BURGERKRIEG
    778 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    You stated these people are cheating.

What about just being a decent person and not join in with the cheating?

• MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    brown cherry mechanical keyboard + 3366 pixart mouse + Xim 4 + steelseries qck heavy pad
  • IIPrest0nII
    1492 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I've moved the thread to Off-topic section