Directx crash

Tarasovych
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 2018
Hello! I have this issue while loading any map.

DirectX function "g_dx12Renderer->getDevice()->CreateCommittedResource( &heapProps, D3D12_HEAP_FLAG_NONE, &resourceDesc, initialUsage, clearValuePtr, __uuidof(ID3D12Resource), (void**)&res)" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED ("The video card has been physically removed from the system, or a driver upgrade for the video card has occurred. "). GPU: "", Driver: "41170". This error is usually caused by the graphics driver crashing; try installing the latest drivers. Also, make sure you have a supported graphics card with at least 1024 MB of VRAM.

I have the latest driver. No other apps like RivaTuner are running. What's the problem? Thank you!
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• CallMehTodd
    27 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Do you have AMD?
  • CrashCA
    830 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Looks like Nvidia, which has been having issues. See other threads on subject
  • llTrackeRll
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hi I have the same problem, you managed to fix it?
  • cso7777
    883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are you running DX12?

DX11 normally works best in this game, try it and see if it changes anything.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hi I have the same problem, you managed to fix it?

got this today after installing 416.81 went back to 416.34

• TONICHO20
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Directx 11 error HELP!
  • llTrackeRll
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have never felt so frustrated with a game as I am with this one that was so big that I can not play a quiet game without the game crashing :# :# :#