Directx crash

Tarasovych
postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited October 2
Hello! I have this issue while loading any map.

DirectX function "g_dx12Renderer->getDevice()->CreateCommittedResource( &heapProps, D3D12_HEAP_FLAG_NONE, &resourceDesc, initialUsage, clearValuePtr, __uuidof(ID3D12Resource), (void**)&res)" failed with DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_REMOVED ("The video card has been physically removed from the system, or a driver upgrade for the video card has occurred. "). GPU: "", Driver: "41170". This error is usually caused by the graphics driver crashing; try installing the latest drivers. Also, make sure you have a supported graphics card with at least 1024 MB of VRAM.

I have the latest driver. No other apps like RivaTuner are running. What's the problem? Thank you!
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• CallMehTodd
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Do you have AMD?
  • CrashCA
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Looks like Nvidia, which has been having issues. See other threads on subject
  • llTrackeRll
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    hi I have the same problem, you managed to fix it?
  • cso7777
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Are you running DX12?

DX11 normally works best in this game, try it and see if it changes anything.
  • IG-Calibre
    963 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hi I have the same problem, you managed to fix it?

got this today after installing 416.81 went back to 416.34

• TONICHO20
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Directx 11 error HELP!
  • llTrackeRll
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have never felt so frustrated with a game as I am with this one that was so big that I can not play a quiet game without the game crashing :# :# :#