Weekly BF

Battlefield 1 looks interesting ...

tokrot
53 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited August 2016
Well for those who know me in bf4 PC forum, I said I was not buying any more battlefield series but after watching levelcap videos on how awsome this bf1 is. Everything is not as bad I as thought. Even though ASSualt class is currently OP and most of weapons are automatic, the game itself isn't so bad after all. Thank you Levelcap! :D I'm buying this game and going to participate in Beta! See ya in beta!

Comments

• lArt_Vandelayl
    257 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    so i guess the hype train is functioning well.
  • MLDBubbles2143
    636 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    At least EA's marketing strategy is working.
  • OkAkA_93_or1kg7
    610 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    If they add lord vader and palpatine for a hero pick up, then i might consider buying bf1
  • B3ANTOWN__B3A5T
    4364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If they add lord vader and palpatine for a hero pick up, then i might consider buying bf1

Would you settle for Jar Jar and Mace Windu?
  • OkAkA_93_or1kg7

Would you settle for Jar Jar and Mace Windu?

Well, i like the dark side more than "rebel scum" and i think that Jar wouldn't last long in the battlefield so he would be no good, but imagine lord vader dominating battlefield with his sick saber, blocking bullets, tank shells, just cutting everything to pieces and Palpi next to him, frying horses just to get something to eat... Maan that would be awesome
  • twonkydo0
    167 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I was thinking lord voldermort but hey chuck any old lord in. I want to play as dappy from N dubs i hear he is a lord... Of sorts.
  • OkAkA_93_or1kg7
    twonkydo0 wrote: »

I was thinking lord voldermort but hey chuck any old lord in. I want to play as dappy from N dubs i hear he is a lord... Of sorts.

Hey, are we like creating a new game here? xD Yeah, "the name what we dont mention" or how it goes, he is very scary,powerful, "guy" and one good option, yes. But then we also need Harry, cos if there's "Volde" there has to be HP to... What about Hagrid, he's the only one who can train those horse's for battle?