The Weapons, Vehicles, Gadgets and Other Gear in BFV

TEKNOCODE
10785 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• llPhantom_Limbll
    5361 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So overall bfv has less weapons than bf1. Now I wonder if live service is going to provide us with regular weapon additions.
    But I already expect lots of disappointment from the community.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10785 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So overall bfv has less weapons than bf1. Now I wonder if live service is going to provide us with regular weapon additions.
    But I already expect lots of disappointment from the community.
    The content is going to be nominal compared to bf1. I have said it in every thread crying to remove premium.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6725 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What the hell is a Churchill crocodile? Lol
  • Natetendo83
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly I was hoping for more. I think the TIdes of War approach really limited their options at launch.
  • JubDubTV
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Amazing that some people actually think more is better. You want a weapon list where weapons just duplicate each others stats etc? May as well just have a set of weapon stats and just have custom graphics to place on said stat if that's what you want.
  • Natetendo83
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    JubDubTV wrote: »
    Amazing that some people actually think more is better. You want a weapon list where weapons just duplicate each others stats etc? May as well just have a set of weapon stats and just have custom graphics to place on said stat if that's what you want.

You're surprised that consumers like having more options?
  • BURGERKRIEG
    883 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Personally I don't care about how many guns there are as long as the gamplay is nuanced.

Then I read this and my heart sank.

"Let’s gear up and see what means you’ll have to master the rock-paper-scissors gameplay of the series’ next installment."

• doctorrocktor
    1798 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    well people cried no premium and this is what happens.
  • biotek7
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No limpet, at launch. It's coming later.

And seriously guys? Other games have survived without a premium model. BFV will be fine.
  • doctorrocktor
    1798 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    biotek7 wrote: »
    No limpet, at launch. It's coming later.

And seriously guys? Other games have survived without a premium model. BFV will be fine.

yeah i think it will be fine,i was just pointing out to the ones who wanted it gone.it won't stop me buying it and will still enjoy it as will my friends.
  • KamikazeK7
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Isnt that the tellermine? Its in there. I think you were being sarcastic though, not sure.
  • TEKNOCODE
    edited October 2018
    KamikazeK7 wrote: »
    Isnt that the tellermine? Its in there. I think you were being sarcastic though, not sure.

My good, albeit banned, buddy @Loqtrall informed me that the tellermine is the limpet after my cryfest on one of our discords.
  • KamikazeK7
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

My good, albeit banned, buddy @Loqtrall informed me that the tellermine is the limpet after my cryfest on one of our discords.
    He got banned? Haha, thats too bad. I enjoyed reading most of his posts, most actually made sense. Anyways glad u got your limpet, I just wish it stuck to the enemy squad leaders backpack!
  • TEKNOCODE

He got banned? Haha, thats too bad. I enjoyed reading most of his posts, most actually made sense. Anyways glad u got your limpet, I just wish it stuck to the enemy squad leaders backpack!

Unfortunately, yes. People don’t like differing opinions, but I digress.

Thank you, sir! limpetsforlife

Lol. That would be epic, especially if the squad leader had his/her squad nearby.
  • TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    I had no problem buying premium, I guess it was mostly kids that whined about premium because they didn't have the money to afford it. I would have rather had premium than this live service model drip feeding...
  • TropicPoison
    2388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018

The squad call in flamethrower tank.
  • bran1986
    5646 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think this is pretty good for launch, was looking forward to the Welgun though :cry:
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The teller mine is your standard throw on the ground anti-tank mine. There will be no limpet mine, but they are swapping it out for the magnetic mine (pretty much the same thing). That is why you could apply the zimmerit coating to your tank in the tank upgrade tree.
    bran1986 wrote: »
    I think this is pretty good for launch, was looking forward to the Welgun though :cry:

The welgun and suppressed smg's will come into the game when they get around to introducing the special forces/ops class. One of the war stories is based on a well known S.A.S. raid that ties in with the airfield MP map. I hope they introduce the original U.D.T. teams for the U.S. This group were technically the very first Navy Seals.
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018

Pretty much just a tank that you can call in when your squad scores enough points. Flamethrower for one of the gunners which you can see just after 3:30.

• Hawxxeye
    5335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    The RSC is back, oh boy this will be fun.
    I will laugh really hard if it ends up being an assault weapon