The Weapons, Vehicles, Gadgets and Other Gear in BFV

2»

Comments

• Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    The RSC is back, oh boy this will be fun

I wonder which class will end up getting it and if it'll still be a 2 hit kill. If it is, then it'll kill faster than the ZH-29 with two hits. Unless it's got a big range limitation or something.
  • Hawxxeye
    5365 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »

I wonder which class will end up getting it and if it'll still be a 2 hit kill. If it is, then it'll kill faster than the ZH-29 with two hits. Unless it's got a big range limitation or something.

westie says it is for the recon but I expect it to have either a lower RoF or weaker damage than BF1
  • Sixclicks
    5073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Sixclicks wrote: »

westie says it is for the recon but I expect it to have either a lower RoF or weaker damage than BF1

I'd hope it's still a two hit kill with the same fire rate, except with much more limited range than the ZH-29 where it drops off to a 3 hit kill. It would give recon a better weapon for objective play since at a fire rate of 179 RPM (if the same as BF1), it would have a TTK of 335 ms with a 2 BTK. Which would allow it to compete on objectives with SMGs and the STG. The Sten has a TTK of 327 ms and the STG has a TTK of 300 ms (unless the stats changed since the beta) just for comparison.

If it's instead a 3 hit kill with the same fire rate, then it won't be worth using at all. We'd be looking at a 670 ms TTK in that case.
  • PewDEEpewpewBOOM
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Look I've been playing since bf3 and I have more hours than I can count. All I know is that as long as we still have this great community and the gameplay is fun no matter how many weapons it will be fun. so I think we should focus more on the gameplay mechanics.