This Week in Battlefield V

So, how did these shots miss

Red_Label_Scotch
1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
https://streamable.com/jjlu0

Any thoughts on how these shots missed?

Starts at 0:14.

Comments

• IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    i'm just intrigued over you running the quiet footsteps perk as a medic, & the stimulant syringe. for me I would use the cover perk to reduce suppression so my fire is as accurate as it can be & the perk that gives you a 10% speed boost when supressed instead. as for your video? nightmare, was kinda funny though? & sure all's well that ends well.
  • Mudwappa
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Prob just a random hitbox failure. Happens.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mudwappa wrote: »
    Prob just a random hitbox failure. Happens.

Problem is, it happens a lot.
  • Matty101yttam
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lol there's an aerial right in front of him...you managed to hit it every shot, unlucky
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    lol there's an aerial right in front of him...you managed to hit it every shot, unlucky

Then it certainly begs the question as to how that final shot, with the aerial also present, killed him.
  • Matty101yttam
    962 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    i don't think you realise his position in the boat he was not the gunner he was the driver hence behind the aerial, then he exited the boat and then got back into the driver seat...then he switched to gunner...in front of the aerial where you killed him
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    i don't think you realise his position in the boat he was not the gunner he was the driver hence behind the aerial, then he exited the boat and then got back into the driver seat...then he switched to gunner...in front of the aerial where you killed him

Looks possible.

http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/File:BF1_M.A.S._Torpedo_Boat_Pilot.png
  • Matty101yttam
    the funny thing is it was dead center of his head...if you missed you might have got him lol, your a victim of your own accuracy
  • EdwinSpangler
    1779 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    https://streamable.com/jjlu0

Any thoughts on how these shots missed?

Starts at 0:14.

Im having serious hitreg problems like this lately for the last month or maybe longer.. Irritating the crap out of me. From guns and gadgets to vehicles and stationaries (stationarys?). Probably missing 10% of shots im positive are landing on target.
  • Matty101yttam
    Easiest way to tell is simply record and slow it down, bf has a lot of weird body movements as well as random deviation(bullets coming out of gun sideways) so it looks like it should hit but its not.
    For instance:

i only just noticed that his character ducked for a split second, if i wasn't paying attention i might assume that it was a hit rego issue.