Weekly Debrief

How Many Main Weapons Will You Use?

smoothsac
131 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Now we know what weapons we open up with, I was just wondering what people will use.
I personally will hope to find only 3-4 that I like to wield.

Comments

• DeadlyDanDaMan
    615 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All of them. I plan on maxing out every single one.
  • madman001able
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited October 2018
    Kar98k, and the Mg-42. Also the tommy gun.
  • ElliotLH
    8559 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably most of them baring shotguns and some of the sniper rifles.
  • Tsepottaja
    111 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'll be only using those that actually saw service.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Most of the Axis and their Co-belligerents' weaponry. I am on fence of maining either support or recon, so we will see.
  • Hawxxeye
    6020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    As many as needed to do the roles I intend to do.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11074 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    B
    R
    E
    N
    Bren
  • Hawxxeye
    6020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    B
    R
    E
    N
    Bren

So that MG will be your Bren and Butter?
  • DieHarder55
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Whatever feels good for me to use. Same thought for any game I play.

Never really play recon in Battlefield though so usually don't touch those weapons else also shared with a different class.
  • Foot_Guard_Tomei
    438 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ^^
    MG42
    G

;)
  • Radious1987
    511 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    All of them except bolt action snipers.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1917 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Depends how much variety there is between weapons in each class. For example in BF1 id swap between RSC and Federov for medic depending on map and or how my aim was that day
  • the sten, stg, and the support starting weapon from the beta.

I won't touch the recon class until it gets a shotgun or smg.

But pretty much just the sten.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11074 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    B
    R
    E
    N
    Bren

So that MG will be your Bren and Butter?
    MajesticChubbyBellsnake-size_restricted.gif